Annual CHCAA Conference – Canada’s premiere Health Fraud Conference
Moncton, NB (Aug. 29, 2014) – This year’s conference will be both provocative and informative and includes lectures and case studies to help keep you on the cutting edge of developments in your field. All programmes in our Educational Series are designed to motivate and inspire you by contributing to your knowledge base, sharpening your skills, creating added value to your organization. Seize this opportunity to interact with participants from across the globe. Learn, exchange ideas, and build your network over two days packed with lively discussions and debate.
- Understanding Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Leadership / Team Building / Overcoming Adversity and building Success
- Interviewing Techniques
- Statement Analysis
- Case Studies
- Health Specific Fraud Sessions
Special Guest Speakers:
- LCol Alexandra Heber, Canadian Forces Health Group HQ: PTSD and Workplace Stress: Understanding The Issue.
- Mr. Will Njoku (Former Olympian and NBA player). A successful professional athlete, he managed to journey to the highest points of athletics, including an Olympic and NBA experience. Sharing the tools that fuelled his ‘WILL2WIN’ so that you can be a winner too.
- Dr. Dennis Furlong (former Minister of Health, NB): The Canadian Health Care System Past, Present, Future, Good, Bad, Ugly.
- Ms. Anne Bertrand, QC – Privacy Commissioner NB: Respecting Privacy while Conducting Investigations.
- Mr. Doug Booker (Acting Director, NIHB Program, Health Canada): Pharmacy Fraud and Financial Abuse: 50 Shades of Fraud: A Guide to Pharmacy Fraud and Financial Abuse.
- Dr. Douglas Margison (Chief Medical Officer, WCB NB): Managing Unnecessary Medical Care.
Attending this event is a must for anyone involved in investigating, preventing, and deterring fraud!
Date: September 16-17, 2014
Location: Delta Beausejour, 750 Main Street, Moncton, NB, E1C 1E6, Canada, (506) 854-4344
The Canadian Health Care Anti-fraud Association was founded in 2000 to give a voice to the public and private sector health care organizations interested in preventing fraud in the Canadian health care environment.