A certain amount of health and dental expense will be incurred every year by individuals and families. However, health and dental emergencies can prove quite expensive and personal or family health and/ordental insurance can be a big help in reducing the impact of unexpected costs.
For this reason many people not covered by an employer or group plan will consider their own health and dental insurance.
Head Office: Toronto, Ontario
Serving all of Canada, except for Quebec
Canada Health Insurance Quotes
- Instant Quotes from Multiple Carriers
- Compare Plans, Save Money
- Toll Free Broker Consultation
HealthQuotes.ca offers free, instant Canadian health insurance quotes from many leading insurance companies. Shop online, compare dental and health plans and save your money!
We are not an insurance company. We are independent, fully licensed Canadian insurance brokers that can help you get the health plan that is just right for you.
- Unique, one-of-a-kind individual health insurance quoting engine.
- Online plan details, letting you see what each health plan covers.
- Online enrolment process.
Your needs will be handled by a licensed insurance broker who will place your coverage with confidence.
News and Articles
- Mental health drug claims skyrocket among young Canadians
- Lumino Health Virtual Care EAP service now available to Sun Life Group Benefits Clients
- Pandemic fallout: Canadian workers losing 41 working days per year to absences and presenteeism
- More Canadians now perceive mental illness as a disability: RBC Poll
- Telus Health launches Virtual Pharmacy service in Canada
- Canadian Employer Medical Benefit Costs to Grow 7% in 2022: Aon Survey
- Sun Life Canada launches Sun Life Health to help Canadians lead healthier lives
- Health Gorilla and Optimity Partner to Enhance Carriers’ Risk Assessment, Customer Engagement
- Life and health insurers paid $100 billion to support Canadians through the pandemic, 2020 data shows
- Beneva partners with MedHelper to foster medication adherence