A certain amount of health and dental expense will be incurred every year by individuals and families. However, health and dental emergencies can prove quite expensive and personal or family health and/ordental insurance can be a big help in reducing the impact of unexpected costs.
For this reason many people not covered by an employer or group plan will consider their own health and dental insurance.
Head Office: Toronto, Ontario
Serving all of Canada, except for Quebec
Canada Health Insurance Quotes
- Instant Quotes from Multiple Carriers
- Compare Plans, Save Money
- Toll Free Broker Consultation
HealthQuotes.ca offers free, instant Canadian health insurance quotes from many leading insurance companies. Shop online, compare dental and health plans and save your money!
We are not an insurance company. We are independent, fully licensed Canadian insurance brokers that can help you get the health plan that is just right for you.
- Unique, one-of-a-kind individual health insurance quoting engine.
- Online plan details, letting you see what each health plan covers.
- Online enrolment process.
Your needs will be handled by a licensed insurance broker who will place your coverage with confidence.
News and Articles
- Manulife supports measures to reduce medication costs in Canada
- Most working Canadians say personalized wellness programs would improve wellbeing
- Mental health increasingly on the radar of Canadian employers as a workplace and benefits issue
- U.S. consumers say they are more likely to participate in a fitness routine if they can socialize, earn financial incentives
- PolicyAdvisor launches first-of-its-kind online disability insurance tool for Canadians
- Matrix Labour Leasing Partners with Besurance Corporation to launch Free Health and Wellness Program to Clients, Colleagues, and Employees
- Health Insurance Coverage For Diabetics
- Sun Life Financial launches first-of-its-kind digital health network to help Canadians live healthier lives
- Canadian Junior Hockey League players face off against concussions
- University of Guelph students to pilot new crisis text line