Following are some key questions to ask your insurance provider before you purchase your car insurance.
- What types of coverage does my province require?
- What optional coverages exist, and which ones should I consider purchasing?
- What are my options for deductibles on collision and comprehensive coverage, and how much does changing the deductible affect my premium?
- Should I purchase coverage for a rental car if my car is in the shop because of a claim?
- Is there also coverage available to protect such a rental car, or a borrowed car, from damage to it that might be my responsibility?
- Am I eligible for any special discounts, such as a driver's training discount, students' discount, alumni discount, or winter tire discount?
- Is there another insurance company offering a lower rate than my current company?
- Is my driving record affecting my rate?
- As my insurance professional, what coverages and limits would you recommend that I carry?
If you are looking for coverage, start from the Auto Insurance page.
News and Articles
- A Profile of the Evolving U.S. and Canada Collision Repair Marketplace
- Affordability Concerns Slow the Road to an Electrified Future: Deloitte
- Manitoba Public Insurance Releases Top 5 Frauds of 2022
- Vehicle Contents Theft Spikes During Holiday Season: Square One
- Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Emergency Braking Reduce Front-to-Rear Crashes by Half
- Operation Red Nose Back on Saskatchewan Roads
- New regulations enable municipalities to allow e-scooters on Saskatchewan roads
- New Survey Gives Drivers “D” Grade For School Zone Safety Awareness
- iA Dealer Services Partners with Hyundai and Genesis to Provide Protection Programs
- More drivers admit to using their phone while driving: ICBC