Insurance: what’s it all about?
This page will provide you with general information about insurance: how it works, who needs it, how it is sold, pricing, claims and much more.
News and Articles
- Young Canadians Lack Investing Confidence
- IBC congratulates Public Safety Canada on the release of its National Risk Profile
- Economy taking toll on Canadians’ financial and mental health, employers’ bottom lines
- IBC welcomes federal government leadership on Canada’s first National Flood Insurance Program
- Canadians unprepared for today’s financial challenges: Survey
- More Should Be Done to Encourage Ontarians to Save for Retirement: FSRA
- 2022 Third-Worst Year For Severe Weather in Canadian History
- Insurance Bureau of Canada statement: Government of Canada’s National Adaptation Strategy
- New data shows 85% of Canadians want action on climate adaptation
- More Consumers are Taking Measures to Protect Themselves from Cyber Attacks