Insurance: what’s it all about?
This page will provide you with general information about insurance: how it works, who needs it, how it is sold, pricing, claims and much more.
News and Articles
- Summer storms across Western Canada result in more than $300 million in insured damage
- Rising costs drive Canadians to rethink connectivity and content needs: EY survey
- 7 in 10 U.S. employees not saving enough for retirement
- As Inflation and Uncertainty Abound, Back-to-School and Back-to-College Spending Surges
- Canadians plan to drive further daily after relocating due to pandemic
- Debris removal gets underway in Lytton as one-year anniversary of BC wildfire approaches
- Allstate reminds you to wait until after your trip to post that vacation selfie
- Enhanced Insurance Protection Available to Canola Farmers This Spring
- Social pressures are prevent Canadians from securing their financial futures
- Severe Weather in 2021 Caused $2.1 Billion in Insured Damage