Around the world it seems are increasing numbers of high risk situations, or situations which are not so high risk but where the individual is a high-cost or specialized resource. Losses in either of these situations can be high when something goes awry. This personal accident insurance, for individuals or groups, to insure against some of these situations.
Whether a test flight pilot is seeking death coverage, missionaries are working in war-torn countries, a top Executive is traveling in the Middle East or a Company has employees visiting Columbia, Personal Accident Coverage has the answer.
99 Wayne Gretzky Parkway, Suite 118
Brantford, Ont. N3T 6T6
Tel: (519) 752-8956
Fax: (866) 259-9273
Toll Free: (866) 866-8785
Head Office in Brantford, Ontario; serving all provinces; in BC as Canadian Specialty Underwriting Services; in QC as CSU Assurance Specialtie Canadienne
Wouldn't it be great if you could quickly and easily fill gaps with niche Lloyd's products to meet your clients' needs? We can help with challenges including: Medical Declines, High Limit Disability Issues, Travel and Residency Issues, Unique Occupations, and Short Term Needs. Call us now for a quotation!
Lloyd's High Limit Disability and Personal Accident Insurance (for Individuals and Groups):
- AD&D (accidental death and dismemberment) or AD only (accidental death) with Optional Permanent Total Disability;
- Career Ending Lump Sum Permanent & Temporary Total Disability for Executives, Doctors, Lawyers, Entertainers, Entrepreneurs, Portfolio Managers, Professional athletes;
- Key-Man, Buy Sell, Business Overhead Insurance, Buy-Sell Agreements with Lump Sum PTD cover (Accident & Sickness);
- Foreign Travel and Residency issues for Canadians travelling and living abroad;
- High Risk Occupations / Hobbies, such as Airline, Oil, Marine, Mining, Demolition, etc;
- War Risk Coverage – NGOs, Contractors, Correspondents;
- Life insurance or Disability Insurance specific risks exclusions, e.g. covering exclusions in individual or group life plans (High risk activities, piloting, extensive foreign travel, war and terrorism, aviation exposures);
- Loss of Use Cover – Sight, Taste, Smell;
- Kidnap, Ransom and Extortion (Individual, Family or Corporate);
- Pilots Temporary and Permanent Loss of License;
- Expatriate Programs (AD&D Disability Income, Medical );
- Defense Base Act Liability (contractors working in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.);
- Catastrophe Group Accident Coverage;
- AD&D Group Programs for Professional Associations;
Buy insurance online:
- Hard to Insure Life Insurance up to $300,000.00;
- Term Life Up to $1 Million;
- Children Critical Illness up to $50,000.00;
- Global Medical Insurance;
- Expatriate Evacuation Insurance.
We have been working work with Insurance Agents, Benefit Consultants and Financial Advisors throughout Canada since 2001 with the placement of these cover's into the Lloyds of London Market as an Open Market Correspondent.
News and Articles
- Health Insurance Coverage For Diabetics
- Sun Life Financial launches first-of-its-kind digital health network to help Canadians live healthier lives
- Canadian Junior Hockey League players face off against concussions
- University of Guelph students to pilot new crisis text line
- All Canadians must have access to prescription medications at fair cost: FCCQ
- Watch your step! Falls are sending more Canadians to the hospital than ever before
- Medical Marijuana: Smoke and Mirrors or Valid Health Plan Coverage?
- Sun Life Offers Virtual Doctor On Demand
- Sun Life’s digital coach — Ella — now available to all Canadians
- SSQ Insurance takes another step toward health and wellness with its new telemedicine service