Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Checking Out: Emerging Digital Innovations in P&C Claim Payments
- Player’s Health Closes Series A Investment Round To Transform Risk Management And Insurance In Amateur Sports
- Insurers Replacing Distribution/Compensation Management Systems as Part of Modernization Strategies
- Most working Canadians say personalized wellness programs would improve wellbeing
- FM Global invests in InsurTech startup RiskGenius
- SureCam Partners with Concirrus
- La Capitale launches Pure Series life insurance products
- On Side Announces New Windsor Branch with Purchase of Cope Construction
- Apollo launches BI&I on the Exchange
- Canadians don’t understand what their insurance policies cover, and it keeps them up at night!
- Leading organizations expect to double the number of A.I. projects within a year
- Real-Time Quote Functionality Using CSIO Commercial Lines Data Standards Becoming a Reality
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Could An Insurance Company Become The Next Sears?Jul 17, 2019By Stephen Applebaum, Insurance Solutions Group — The thought of a major insurance company – and its brand – disappearing from the market seems impossible to comprehend and more like the stuff of an attention-grabbing headline. But that’s probably ...
- Climate Change: Touching a Wide HorizonJul 12, 2019Individuals, commercial entities, governments, and insurance organizations have lately been taking climate change more seriously. The insurance community’s interest in this issue goes back quite a way, but with climate change getting a lot of ...
- Insurance 2030: Preparing for Fundamental ChangeJul 3, 2019New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — There is little doubt that the P&C insurance industry is transforming. The so-called disruption touted by InsurTechs and others has not hit full force, but there is a coming tsunami ...
- In the race to commercialize AI and arm it with every citizen’s digital footprint, who is guarding our privacy?Jun 26, 2019By Stephen Applebaum, Insurance Solutions Group — Is Data Privacy becoming the “Climate Change” of Our New Digital World? Way back in 1975, geochemist Dr. Wallace Broecker of Columbia University published his article, “Climatic Change: Are We on the ...
- Three Major Data Challenges in the Digital EraJun 20, 2019New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Data is powering the new economy and is the main driver behind much of the transformation of industry and society. According to multiple sources, 90% of the data in the world has been ...
- Free webinar: Automating the FNOL to Improve Customer Satisfaction, featuring Accident Support Services International and Aviva Canada – Wednesday, July 17 at Noon (ET)
- The 2019 Executive Forum, “Insurance in the Platform Economy,” will be held August 28 at the St. James Cathedral Centre in downtown Toronto. Register today for the lowest early-bird rates! Save the date in MS Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Thank you to everyone who attended our 17th annual Technology Conference, “A New Insurance Order,” in Toronto. Photos from ICTC2019 are now online. Access the podcast!
- Congratulations to the 2019 ICTA winners! View photos or see the results of the People's Choice award.
- Thanks to everyone who attended the MGA Symposium, “Technology: The Heart of Your Enterprise.” Photos are now online.
- Thank you to all who attended InsurTechTO. See photos or catch up on the presentations with on-demand video access!