Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Competition in Surety Industry Moving Insurers to Support Digital Agent and Principal Journeys
- Swiss Re sees growing demand for insurance protection, positive outlook for premiums
- Chisel AI appoints new President and CEO
- Sun Life Appoints First Chief Sustainability Officer
- First Notice of Loss Integration Is A Success
- Global Reinsurers Adjust as Traditional Risks Take on Unpredictable Patterns
- CFC launches phishing prevention tool
- Implications of Electric Vehicles on the P&C Insurance Economy
- Brokerslink adds insurance claims dispute advisory service to global network capabilities
- The Benefits Alliance Group Announces Aetna International as Newest Preferred Partner
- Acquisition Expands Securian Financial’s Canadian Distribution
- Westland Insurance Acquires Two Alberta Brokerages
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- The Distribution Technology Journey for Small Commercial: Are We There Yet?Sep 20, 2021New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — How far along are commercial lines carriers in delivering digital solutions to their agents and other distribution partners? Answering that question depends on whether you are a glass ...
- Video Marketing Best Practices & Trends in 2021Sep 16, 2021By Robyn Croll, VP – Customer Insights, Goose Digital — One of the most exciting and effective trends in digital marketing is the use of video. Regardless of if your end customer is a broker, a business leader or a homeowner, video has the ...
- A first look at the EU’s Artificial Intelligence proposalSep 13, 2021By Martino Scheepens, Customer Success Manager, FRISS — While powerful Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools are already present in our day to day lives, AI is still in its relative infancy. According to PWC research, it could contribute up to $15.7 ...
- Tomorrow’s Insurance is ConnectedSep 2, 2021By Stephen Applebaum and Alan Demers — Insurance is, at its core, five things; underwriting and pricing risk, selling and distribution, claims adjudication, servicing and finally, investment management. Of course, there are hundreds of other skills ...
- How to Bring the Human Connection to Digital Insurance in Canada, featuring OneSpan, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- “Technology Enables, But People Innovate”: Canadian Perspectives on Global Insurance Trends, featuring InsureTech Connect and Zensurance, is now available on-demand!
- Our webinar with SideDrawer and Koïos Intelligence is now available on-demand!
- Congratulations to the 2021 ICTA and PICTA winners! Watch the awards ceremony on-demand! We thank our sponsor, Canadian Broker Network, our jury, and all the runners-up, finalists and nominees.
- Now available on-demand: ProNavigator, aha insurance, and Wawanesa Insurance discuss “Total Experience” (TX): The New Frontier.
- Our Selling and Servicing Insurance webinar with Sentro and Talem is now available on-demand – the latest in our Technology In Action series.
- Transforming Commercial Underwriting, featuring CB Insights and Concirrus, is now available on-demand – part of our World Insurance Forum virtual series.