Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Current State Assessment: Global Analytics Ecosystem
- New report explores economic, industry challenges facing Canada’s next government
- Health Insurance Premiums Are on the Rise in 97 Countries Around the World
- Chubb Data Reveals Increasing Frequency of Ransomware Attacks
- Hearsay Systems Joins Guidewire PartnerConnect Solution Alliance Program
- Hubio Technology launches next-gen Regulatory Reporting Platform
- FIRST Canada Certified as an Applied Platinum Integration Partner
- Deloitte Consumer Privacy in Retail Survey: The Next Regulatory and Competitive Frontier
- Most Blockchain Technologies Are Still Five to 10 Years Away From Transformational Impact: Gartner
- Amazon, Apple, Alibaba Top List of Disruptors Most Concerning to Tech Companies
- Nearly Half of Drivers Would Give Up Car Ownership in Favor of Autonomous Mobility Solutions
- Drivers getting behind the wheel too soon after consuming cannabis
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Driving Is Not Just Moving AnymoreOct 3, 2019While Artificial Intelligence (AI) has utility across myriad programs and products, it seems that automotive AI has the largest set of immediate applications in the works. To be fair to other application developers, automotive technologies have ...
- Four pillars for intelligent AI adoption that are transforming the insurance industryOct 2, 2019By Karthik Ramakrishnan, Head of Advisory and AI Enablement, Element AI — Traditionally, the world of insurance is manual and process-heavy, forcing insurance executives to seek the best solutions for improving tedious workflows, with a priority on ...
- Has a “New” Theme Emerged at InsureTech Connect 2019?Sep 27, 2019New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — After three intense and exhausting days at ITC2019, I’m a little conflicted. It was quite exciting. And there are many fascinating companies and ideas that are truly transforming our ...
- Bridging The Insurer Talent Gap: Aon’s Global Insurance Market Opportunities reportSep 25, 2019By Dan Weber, Director of Market Trends and Industry Convergence, Human Capital Solutions, Radford — Digital transformation. Industrial Revolution 4.0. We are a tech company. These are all words and trends that fill the airwaves, the newsprint and ...
- Climate Change for Insurance in CanadaSep 23, 2019Back in the day, a wise but somewhat gritty insurance manager liked to hear it when new junior professionals asked: “What do we do in the insurance office?” “It’s quite simple,” the manager responded. “One: money ...
- Free webinar: Automating the FNOL to Improve Customer Satisfaction, featuring Accident Support Services International and Aviva Canada – Wednesday, July 17 at Noon (ET)
- The 2019 Executive Forum, “Insurance in the Platform Economy,” will be held August 28 at the St. James Cathedral Centre in downtown Toronto. Register today for the lowest early-bird rates! Save the date in MS Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Thank you to everyone who attended our 17th annual Technology Conference, “A New Insurance Order,” in Toronto. Photos from ICTC2019 are now online. Access the podcast!
- Congratulations to the 2019 ICTA winners! View photos or see the results of the People's Choice award.
- Thanks to everyone who attended the MGA Symposium, “Technology: The Heart of Your Enterprise.” Photos are now online.
- Thank you to all who attended InsurTechTO. See photos or catch up on the presentations with on-demand video access!