Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Commercial Lines Working Group finalizes requirements to quote and bind small business real estate
- Forward Collision Warning and Automatic Emergency Braking Reduce Front-to-Rear Crashes by Half
- Équité Association Releases its Annual Top 10 Most Stolen Vehicles in Canada
- New data shows 85% of Canadians want action on climate adaptation
- Innovative Sentro platform picked by Humania Assurance for customer-centric group insurance administration
- Guy Carpenter launches MetaRisk® Live to enable real-time reinsurance strategy optimization
- Cyber Insurance: Strengthening Resilience For The Digital Transformation
- Tribe Property Technologies Launches its curated Digital Marketplace for Community Living
- Vanta Benefits, BCI Benefits, and CHS Benefits Consulting come together to operate as the Consulting arm of Lloyd Sadd
- Celyeste Power Appointed President & CEO of IBC
- Solar Revenue Put Protects Renewable Solar Projects for Years
- Climate change is becoming the number one concern around the world
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Commercial Lines Insurers Cannot Afford to Stand Idle in Today’s Channel EnvironmentNov 25, 2022New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — According to a recent SMA survey of executives, ninety-one percent of small commercial lines insurers and 82% of mid/large commercial lines insurers have plans to expand their channel ...
- Canadian Insurance Industry: 2022 InsurTech Trends Impacting Insurance CarriersNov 16, 2022By Jenna Earnshaw, Head of Revenue, Wisedocs — As we near the end of 2022, the Canadian insurance industry is in a positive place, setting itself up for long-term success in a remote-first and digital-forward environment. Globally, the insurance ...
- Automation Accelerates in Small Commercial Lines UnderwritingNov 9, 2022New SMA Blog by Deb Smallwood, CEO & President, Strategy Meets Action — Over the past few years, insurers reexamined their strategies amid new demands and increasingly digital customer interactions, with underwriting departments, in particular, ...
- Birds of a Feather Brand Together: How social identity and trust can help brokers build stronger brands (Part 2)Nov 7, 2022Consumer-Company Identification → Trust/Commitment → Loyalty Behaviours by Steve Pieroway, Founder, Benevolent Marketing — In last week’s article, we investigated the power of identification. Specifically, how identity similarity, distinctiveness ...
- Our latest webinar, on Taking the Pain out of Commercial Lines, featuring Quotey, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology In Action series
- Our latest webinar, on Applying A.I. to Transform the Processing of Medical Claims Records, featuring Wisedocs, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, on Digitally Transforming The Commercial Lines Application Process, featuring Calefy, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, Marketing Automation: Lessons Learned On The Path To Success, featuring Ai Insurance Organization Inc., is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, Transforming Employee Health Benefits, featuring Simply Benefits, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2022 ICTA Awards and 2022 People's Choice Technology Award (PICTA) – watch the awards ceremony on-demand.
- How Broker Tech Can Unlock the Potential of Your Commercial Distribution Team featuring Relay Platform is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series