Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- PolicyAdvisor.com ends record year with 5x growth
- Cansure Joins Growing Network in ProNavigator’s Insurance Knowledge Management System
- Unica Insurance and Vertafore Canada Become First Members to Complete CSIO’s Commercial Lines Certification Program
- Canadian InsurTech Apollo partners with Lloyd’s of London
- IBC marks Emergency Preparedness Week
- Insurers Urge Albertans to Prepare for 2021 Hail Season
- IBC statement on Ontario Government’s introduction of MOMS Act
- World economy could lose up to 18% GDP from climate change
- P&C Underwriting Fraud: A Market Overview
- First Onsite Property Restoration opens a new Windsor Branch
- GroupAssur merges with Evolution Insurance
- Willis Towers Watson launches Radar Workbench to transform the capability of commercial underwriting
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Commercial Lines Distribution Platforms: Way Beyond Comparative RatersApr 26, 2021New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Commercial lines insurers have many options for distribution partners. The world of intermediaries is continuing to expand with many new platforms to connect distributors to carriers. ...
- Insurance 2030: The Future Isn’t What It Used to BeApr 14, 2021New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — The pandemic has changed everything. Well, not everything… but it has changed many aspects of the lives of individuals and families and has had far-reaching effects on businesses ...
- Continuation – the least understood benefit of group insurance?Apr 7, 2021By Hans Frauenlob, Co-Founder, Sentro — Group insurance often has a hugely important feature that is really poorly understood. It is called a Continuation Option. Let’s look at it from the perspectives of the employer, the employee, and the ...
- The Digital Journey of Personal Lines InsurersMar 25, 2021New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Personal lines insurers experienced the disruption and change of 2020 like the rest of the world. Most were already on digital transformation journeys before the pandemic but the ...
- Our April 28 webinar with SideDrawer and Koïos Intelligence is now available on-demand!
- Now available on-demand: ProNavigator, aha insurance, and Wawanesa Insurance discuss “Total Experience” (TX): The New Frontier.
- Announcing the 2021 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards: ‘ICTA’ nominations are open! The deadline to submit is Wednesday, March 10. Get started now or learn more about the ICTAs.
- Our Dec. 15 webinar with Sentro and Talem is now available on-demand: Selling and Servicing Insurance, the latest in our Technology In Action series.
- Transforming Commercial Underwriting, featuring CB Insights and Concirrus, is now available on-demand – part of the World Insurance Forum virtual series.
- Our latest InsurTech Spotlight webinar, featuring on Foxquilt and Relay Platform, is now available on-demand!