Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Yukon Territory Approves Use of Electronic Proof of Auto Insurance
- New Digital Insurance Companies are Potential Partners for Incumbents as well as Competitors
- Apollo commits to buying local for partner gifts and incentives
- Three in four employers adjust workplaces in response to Pandemic
- KPMG introduces comprehensive Performance On Demand solution
- Zesty.ai and IBHS to Partner on Predictive Analytics for Climate Risk
- Generali and Descartes Underwriting announce a strategic partnership on parametric insurance
- Duuo Launches Gig Insurance for HeyBryan Platform
- ISB Global Services Joins Guidewire PartnerConnect Solution Alliance Program
- Young Agents Demand Strong Digital Capabilities in Commercial Lines Insurance
- Established insurers must join open ecosystems and draw upon partners to retain market share from BigTech entrants: World Insurance Report 2020
- As provinces re-open, Canadians wary of hands-on healthcare – but bullish on new virtual options
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- P&C Tech Plans and COVID-19: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (but Mostly Good)May 22, 2020New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — P&C insurers are staying the course when it comes to their original digital and technology plans and investments for 2020. Many insurers report no changes to their plans, with some ...
- Insurance Fraud in Times of CrisisMay 20, 2020By Simon Staadegaard, Customer Success Manager, FRISS — The COVID-19 Coronavirus is causing fear, uncertainty and doubt in the form of lockdowns, runs on toilet paper, hospital capacities and many other areas including businesses. Many believe it ...
- Finaeo Advisors Place $1B in Coverage for Canadian FamiliesMay 15, 2020By Aly Dhalla, CEO & Co-Founder, Finaeo — I started my career as a retail financial advisor working for TD Canada Trust. My branch, located in a middle-class neighbourhood in Coquitlam, British Columbia, was a community close to my heart. I ...
- Mitigate Risk of Self-Insurance with Smart Leak and Flood SolutionsMay 13, 2020By George Tsintzouras, CEO & Co-Founder, Alert Labs — Recent physical distancing measures have made it harder for maintenance teams at multi-family properties to carry out routine walk-throughs and inspections. Smart leak and flood solutions ...
- Free webinar: Automating Broker-Insurer Transactions to Improve CX, featuring IBAC with an update on the Data Exchange initative – join us Thursday, May 21, at 12:00pm (ET)
- The webinar Improving Auto Claims With Real-Time Analytics, featuring Aviva Canada is now available on-demand!
- Thank you to everyone who attended ICTC2020, and a special thanks to those who presented, sponsored, exhibited, or otherwise supported the event. See Photos from the conference.
- Announcing the results of the 2020 Technology Awards! See the ICTA winners, People's Choice results, and Awards ceremony photos
- Announcing the 2020 ICTA finalists! Meet the winner at ICTC2020!
- Introducing the 2020 ICTA jury. The nominees have all been published; join us at ICTC2020 to discover the winners.
- The 2020 ICTA nominees are being published through the month of January. Join us at ICTC2020 to discover the winners on Feb. 25!
- 20/20 Foresight: Keys To Success in a Dynamic World, our 18th annual Technology Conference, will take place Feb. 25-26, 2020.