Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- GM to make OnStar Insurance available in all 50 states by early 2022
- IBAO Virtual Convention Highlights Broker-Channel Talent
- Insurers Modernizing Core Systems Must Consider Customer-Facing Experiences
- Hub International Launches North American Complex Risk Practice
- Guidewire Launches Insurtech Vanguards Program, Connecting Innovative Up-and-Comers with Insurers
- BOXX Insurance announces partnership with cybersecurity firm Asceris
- Hardbacon Partners With ClickInsurance to Introduce Auto and Home Insurance
- Hub International strengthens Employee Benefits capabilities with latest Acquisition
- Marsh McLennan Launches Global Cyber Risk Analytics Center
- CoverGo strengthens its presence in America with new clients and investors
- Sedgwick selects CCC Intelligent Solutions’ for digital end-to-end auto appraisal
- Doxee and Messagepoint Announce Global Technology Partnership
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- InsureTech Connect 2021: It’s all about the peopleOct 22, 2021New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Participating in ITC2021 was a blast! It was great to see so many people in person for the first time in a couple of years. But aside from the joy everyone was experiencing in just ...
- The P&C Claims Adjuster Role is Dead; Long Live the Claims Adjuster!Oct 13, 2021New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Decades ago, a refrain began that predicted the death of the insurance agent. The Internet was going to cut out the middleman! Disintermediation would result in the demise of the ...
- The Complex Auto Claim Process: Tamed by Technology and CollaborationOct 6, 2021Reflections on the recent webcast, “DISRUPTION: Technologies Transforming the Industry,” by Stephen Applebaum — Last week we debuted our “Connected Insurance” webcast series with “DISRUPTION: Technologies Transforming the Industry”. I had the ...
- Personal Lines Distribution: Digital Capabilities Continue to Evolve and ExpandSep 30, 2021New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Within the insurance industry, the personal lines sector has frequently been the pioneer in building and enhancing digital capabilities. With increasing demands from both policyholders ...
- How to Bring the Human Connection to Digital Insurance in Canada, featuring OneSpan, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- “Technology Enables, But People Innovate”: Canadian Perspectives on Global Insurance Trends, featuring InsureTech Connect and Zensurance, is now available on-demand!
- Our webinar with SideDrawer and Koïos Intelligence is now available on-demand!
- Congratulations to the 2021 ICTA and PICTA winners! Watch the awards ceremony on-demand! We thank our sponsor, Canadian Broker Network, our jury, and all the runners-up, finalists and nominees.
- Now available on-demand: ProNavigator, aha insurance, and Wawanesa Insurance discuss “Total Experience” (TX): The New Frontier.
- Our Selling and Servicing Insurance webinar with Sentro and Talem is now available on-demand – the latest in our Technology In Action series.
- Transforming Commercial Underwriting, featuring CB Insights and Concirrus, is now available on-demand – part of our World Insurance Forum virtual series.