Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Cyber cover to become as ubiquitous as public liability or professional indemnity insurance
- SIB Grows Ontario Presence with acquisition of Deerborne Insurance Inc.
- Apollo launches Condo and Townhouse Insurance
- 3Tree Welcomes SEH to the Unite Community
- Western Financial Group acquires Edmonton Insurance Broker Sadler Insurance Inc.
- Definity Acquires A Majority Stake In McDougall Insurance
- Relay Joins Forces With Cybercube To Deliver Advanced Cyber Quoting Experience
- Trisura Acquires Sovereign Insurance’s Surety Business
- Foresters Financial Members Walk to the Moon and Back (Twice) with Foresters Go
- Global Average Annual Insured Losses from Extreme Events in Excess of $120 Billion, New Report from Verisk Finds
- Travelers Risk Index Shows Cyber Threats Remain Top Overall Business Concern
- First Onsite partners with Alert Labs to help clients proactively minimize water damage
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Connecting The Insurance Ecosystem: An Imperative For Truly Digitized Insurance And Straight-Through ProcessingSep 26, 2022by Stephen Applebaum and Alan Demers — In an uncertain world, cloud migration can create certainty More than any other area of insurance operations, Claims is best positioned to benefit from a digitized, unified, and continuous ecosystem in order to ...
- Twenty Leading P&C Claims InsurTechs Making A Difference TodaySep 15, 2022New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Anyone who says InsurTech is an up-and-coming space hasn’t been paying close enough attention. The InsurTech movement, which began around 2010, is long past its infancy and is both ...
- A Comprehensive Guide To Benefits Advisors in CanadaSep 8, 2022by Cindy Danielson, Simply Benefits — As an employer, finding the right expert to help you with your group benefits plan can be a daunting task. If you’ve never worked with an advisor before or are looking for a new one, our list of Canadian ...
- Adapting to Change: The Next Era of Underwriting in Mid/Large Commercial LinesAug 30, 2022New SMA Blog by Deb Smallwood, CEO & President, Strategy Meets Action — What word would you pick to describe the future of underwriting? If ‘adaptable’ came to mind, you would be joining the majority of insurer executives in the mid/large ...
- Our next webinar, on Taking the Pain out of Commercial Lines, featuring Quotey, will take place on Thursday, Oct. 13 – part of our Technology In Action series
- Our latest webinar, on Applying A.I. to Transform the Processing of Medical Claims Records, featuring Wisedocs, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, on Digitally Transforming The Commercial Lines Application Process, featuring Calefy, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, Marketing Automation: Lessons Learned On The Path To Success, featuring Ai Insurance Organization Inc., is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, Transforming Employee Health Benefits, featuring Simply Benefits, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2022 ICTA Awards and 2022 People's Choice Technology Award (PICTA) – watch the awards ceremony on-demand.
- How Broker Tech Can Unlock the Potential of Your Commercial Distribution Team featuring Relay Platform is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series