Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Synatic and Relativity6 Partner to Accelerate Insurance Underwriting Processes
- Investors Back YouSet’s Vision for Canadian Insurance with $2.1M in Funding
- Measured Insurance Joins Forces With Relay Platform To Provide Brokers With Additional Cyber Capacity
- DataStream Expands Into Canada With Cyber Insurance Policy Options
- Billyard Insurance Group Opens Office in Orangeville
- It’s Not All Doom and Gloom Say Majority of Canadian Small Business Owners
- Westland Insurance acquires The Winch Group Inc.
- Gallagher Re Global InsurTech Report for 2022 Q2
- Poor Claims Experiences Could Put Billions of Global Insurance Premiums at Risk: Accenture
- August Traffic Spotlight: When you drive, just drive
- Relay Platform Equips Leading Wholesaler Appalachian Underwriters, Inc. With Next-Generation Cyber Insurance Connectivity
- CHES can help during economic uncertainty with their construction package offerings
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- How Good Are You At Growing Your Insurance Business In a Riskier World?Aug 11, 2022by Damien Philippon, Co-Founder & COO, Zelros — Our world has become a riskier place. Individuals and companies face a different risk landscape today, one impacted by factors including climate change, cyber security threats, health risks in an ...
- Applied Systems Partners with Humber College to Secure P&C Talent for the FutureAug 3, 2022by Steve Whitelaw, SVP & General Manager, Applied Systems Canada — Before the pandemic struck, the short supply of skilled candidates joining the broker channel was one of the biggest threats to the industry’s future. The skills gap ...
- Tomorrow’s FNOL Has Arrived EarlyJul 28, 2022by Stephen Applebaum and Alan Demers — As digitization, mobility and connected vehicle technologies transform auto insurance, a better FNOL solution is now critical – and it’s here. Claims are frequently cited as “the moment of truth,” and ...
- Embedded Insurance: A New Route To Growth And ValueJul 25, 2022By Simon Torrance, Founder, Embedded Finance & Super App Strategies, and Chris McMahon, Senior Marketing Manager, EIS — The rapid emergence of new digital technologies, consumers’ heightened expectations for more personalized service, and a new ...
- Join us for our next webinar, Marketing Automation: Lessons Learned On The Path To Success, featuring Ai Insurance Organization Inc., on Wednesday, Aug. 24 – part of our Technology In Action series
- Transforming Employee Health Benefits featuring Simply Benefits is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2022 ICTA Awards and 2022 People's Choice Technology Award (PICTA) – watch the awards ceremony on-demand.
- How Broker Tech Can Unlock the Potential of Your Commercial Distribution Team featuring Relay Platform is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Revolutionizing Access to Allied Healthcare, featuring Curv Health, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- How to Bring the Human Connection to Digital Insurance in Canada, featuring OneSpan, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- “Technology Enables, But People Innovate”: Canadian Perspectives on Global Insurance Trends, featuring InsureTech Connect and Zensurance, is now available on-demand!
- Our webinar with SideDrawer and Koïos Intelligence is now available on-demand!