Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Using Technology To Help Small Business
- Automated Claims Settlement
- Taking Comparative Quoting to a Higher Level
- Would you like tools with your cyber insurance?
- So how much was my car worth?
- Acturis to acquire Brovada from Willis Towers Watson to extend Canadian presence
- CAPE Analytics expands its geospatial property intelligence to Canada
- Unica Insurance launches industry-first production API for small business commercial quote
- Wawanesa and ProNavigator Introduce New Tool to Support Brokers
- Insurers Are Leveraging More Third-Party Data Than Ever From Wide Range Of Providers
- Navacord expands commercial auto niche with the addition of LL Renaissance
- Westland Insurance Acquires MBS Insurance Brokers
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Insurance 2030: The Future Isn’t What It Used to BeApr 14, 2021New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — The pandemic has changed everything. Well, not everything… but it has changed many aspects of the lives of individuals and families and has had far-reaching effects on businesses ...
- Continuation – the least understood benefit of group insurance?Apr 7, 2021By Hans Frauenlob, Co-Founder, Sentro — Group insurance often has a hugely important feature that is really poorly understood. It is called a Continuation Option. Let’s look at it from the perspectives of the employer, the employee, and the ...
- The Digital Journey of Personal Lines InsurersMar 25, 2021New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Personal lines insurers experienced the disruption and change of 2020 like the rest of the world. Most were already on digital transformation journeys before the pandemic but the ...
- Replaying real life: how the Waymo Driver avoids fatal human crashesMar 17, 2021By Trent Victor, Director of Safety Research & Best Practices, Waymo — Road safety is a major, global public health crisis. More than 1.3 million people die on the world’s roads every year, according to WHO. That’s more people than die from ...
- Join SideDrawer and Koïos Intelligence on April 28 for a webinar featuring these two innovative InsurTech players – part of our Technology In Action series.
- Now available on-demand: ProNavigator, aha insurance, and Wawanesa Insurance discuss “Total Experience” (TX): The New Frontier.
- Announcing the 2021 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards: ‘ICTA’ nominations are open! The deadline to submit is Wednesday, March 10. Get started now or learn more about the ICTAs.
- Our Dec. 15 webinar with Sentro and Talem is now available on-demand: Selling and Servicing Insurance, the latest in our Technology In Action series.
- Transforming Commercial Underwriting, featuring CB Insights and Concirrus, is now available on-demand – part of the World Insurance Forum virtual series.
- Our latest InsurTech Spotlight webinar, featuring on Foxquilt and Relay Platform, is now available on-demand!