Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- The Top Strategic Technology Trends for 2021: Gartner
- Wawanesa Obtains CSIO Certification for Commercial Lines eDocs
- Mobility Will Change the Face of Auto Insurance: Aite Group
- FIRST Canada and Vertafore Canada announce payment integration for SIG
- Telematics Usage Growing in Insurance, Service Providers Maturing
- North American Insurance Carrier Selects Breathe Life to Power Digital Distribution for the Next Decade
- Announcing the World Insurance Forum, by Insurance-Canada.ca
- Goose Insurance launches Canada’s first standalone worldwide pandemic insurance for travel
- Mitchell and Claim Toolkit Join Forces to Help Simplify Total Loss Settlement Process for Auto Insurers
- Ford and Verisk Collaborate to Offer Telematics Data to Insurers
- Crawford Technologies Launches Accessibility Academy to Help Clients Better Navigate Document Accessibility Regulations
- Quadient Launches Revamped Partner Program Focused on Customer Experience
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- CSIO Announces Launch of INNOTECH API Security Working GroupOct 23, 2020Toronto, ON (Oct. 22, 2020) – CSIO is pleased to announce the launch of the INNOTECH API Security Working Group. The kickoff session was held on October 21, with participants from six carriers, as well as representation from IBAC. The INNOTECH ...
- Claims 2021 Planning: Are You Placing the Right Bets?Oct 21, 2020New SMA Blog by Karen Pauli, Principal, Strategy Meets Action — It’s planning season – at least in most insurance companies. It is time to take out the 2020 budget and see where line items need to move for next year. Did the claims organization meet ...
- Keeping Up With InnovationOct 19, 2020By Dan Gordon, CTO, Sønr — If you want to stay on top of technological innovation in insurance, you need to consider far more than just insurance startups. You need to be looking at all technology that can impact the sector. Tech and Deep Tech have ...
- Reflections on InsurTech and the PandemicOct 14, 2020New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Much has already been written about the implications of the pandemic, the related economic activity, and how they will affect the InsurTech movement. As usual, there are a wide range of ...
- Our latest webinar, Spotlight on Foxquilt and Relay Platform, featuring these two innovative InsurTech players, is now available on-demand!
- Don't miss our next webinar, Spotlight on Foxquilt and Relay Platform, featuring these two innovative InsurTech players, Thursday, August 6, at 1:00pm (ET).
- Our June 17 webinar, Key Technologies That Enable The Future Of Work, featuring ProNavigator, SGI CANADA & Advocate Insurance Group, is now available on-demand!
- Our June 3 webinar, Optimizing Underwriting Workflows With A.I., featuring Element AI, McKinsey and Groupassur, is now available on-demand!
- Our May 21 webinar, Automating Broker-Insurer Transactions to Improve CX, featuring IBAC with an update on the Data Exchange initative, is now available on-demand!
- Our Apr. 7 webinar, Improving Auto Claims With Real-Time Analytics, featuring Aviva Canada, is now available on-demand!