Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- InsureLine launches exclusive Managing General Agency (MGA) – InsureLine Solutions Inc.
- Billing Remains an Essential Part of Insurer Service Strategies: Aite-Novarica Group
- Relay Continues to Push Innovation in Cyber Insurance With New At-Bay Partnership
- Canadian interest in travel surges 293% year over year: RATESDOTCA report
- Growth of Predictive Analytics & Shift Toward Cloud Computing: Global InsurTech Market Report 2021-2028
- Sun Life partners with CloudMD to expand Mental Health Coach to all Group Benefits Clients
- Totten Insurance Group Unveils Pandemic Revenue Protector Insurance Program For Hospitality Industry
- Apollo Insurance partners with RateGalaxy to offer their customers access to immediate digital insurance
- Morning Data Donates Data Model Assets to Insurance Industry via ACORD
- StoneRidge Insurance Brokers partners with J.M. Johnson
- BitSight and Marsh McLennan Collaborate to Bolster Organizations’ Cybersecurity Performance
- Insurance Bureau of Canada Statement: Speech from the Throne
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Are MGAs’ Digital Capabilities Ready for the Distribution Revolution?Dec 1, 2021New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — It would not be an understatement to say that Managing General Agent (MGA) and Managing General Underwriter (MGU) business has exploded in the past five years. Today, MGAs and their MGU ...
- Why Automation in P&C Creates the Need for More Human ExpertsNov 25, 2021New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — The P&C industry has been on an automation path for many years. When the pandemic hit, it became a catalyst for accelerating automation and digital transformation. Straight-through ...
- Best Practices for Creating an Insurance Quoting APINov 17, 2021The ultimate guide for carriers, MGA-MGUs and their partners — By Greg Boutin, CEO, Relay Platform — The insurance and reinsurance industry is re-shaping and re-tooling at a record pace. A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity has opened up for brokers, ...
- Building Advanced Digital Solutions with Standardized APIsNov 11, 2021Centre for Study of Insurance Operations (CSIO) — What if brokers could serve their clients much faster, easier and more efficiently? It is entirely possible. CSIO and its Innovation and Emerging Technology (INNOTECH) Advisory Committee are working ...
- How to Bring the Human Connection to Digital Insurance in Canada, featuring OneSpan, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- “Technology Enables, But People Innovate”: Canadian Perspectives on Global Insurance Trends, featuring InsureTech Connect and Zensurance, is now available on-demand!
- Our webinar with SideDrawer and Koïos Intelligence is now available on-demand!
- Congratulations to the 2021 ICTA and PICTA winners! Watch the awards ceremony on-demand! We thank our sponsor, Canadian Broker Network, our jury, and all the runners-up, finalists and nominees.
- Now available on-demand: ProNavigator, aha insurance, and Wawanesa Insurance discuss “Total Experience” (TX): The New Frontier.
- Our Selling and Servicing Insurance webinar with Sentro and Talem is now available on-demand – the latest in our Technology In Action series.
- Transforming Commercial Underwriting, featuring CB Insights and Concirrus, is now available on-demand – part of our World Insurance Forum virtual series.