16th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference
February 27-28, 2018 — Toronto Beanfield Centre
Missed the event? Watch sessions via on-demand video.
Exclusive discount for those who attended.
Insurance Industry News
- Risk Management: Prevent a Claim or Prepare One? The Decision is Yours
- 2018 Broker Insurance Tech Awards
- Logiciels Deltek Inc. Integrates My Proof of Insurance eDelivery
- Bogus auto theft claim and embellished injuries highlight Fraud Prevention Month
- Connected-Car Insurance: The Rise of Data Exchanges
- IBM Helps Accelerate AI with Fast New Data Platform, Elite Team
- KPMG’s 5th annual Canadian insurance industry opportunities & risks report
- February storms, floods caused more than $57 million in insured damage across Southern Ontario and Quebec
- InsurTech Companies TechCanary and Bold Penguin Partner to Streamline Commercial Lines Sales for Agents
- Wawanesa starts national roll-out of Guidewire platform with Alberta implementation
- Desjardins Insurance introduces new innovations
- IBAM Endorses CSIO’s My Proof of Insurance eDelivery Solution
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Cyber Insurance is Gaining Traction, But Is There Direction?Mar 19, 2018Jason Contant, online editor at Canadian Underwriter, recently noted that cyber risk coverage is expanding “from simple data breach projection into the area of business interruption-with more changes likely in store.” However, the ...
- Insurance Disruption: How Hard Can That Be?Mar 12, 2018For the last two years, ‘Disruption’ has been a clarion call to improve productivity, offer greater product choice, and put control into the customer’s hands. In the category of ‘InsurTech’, insurers and brokers are expending significant dollars to ...
- How Failure Generates Success …Mar 8, 2018A couple of weeks ago, I was fortunate enough to have the time to attend the StartUp Grind 2018 Global Conference, sponsored by Google (and other big names), in San Francisco. It was a congregation of a few thousand delegates made up of tech ...
- Cohort Drivers & New Realities: A Tale of Two KeynotesMar 4, 2018The theme of the 2018 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference was “Insurance Vectors In Play”; the two keynote presenters addressed this head-on and provided new contexts for risk, technology, and engagement. There were more than a few ...
- Whither Goeth InsurTech?Feb 25, 2018This time last year, we were looking at a hockey stick expansion of Insurtechs. It seemed that there was almost unlimited growth with new start-ups. However, over the last few months, there seems to be a different theme. Is this the beginning of ...
- Thursday, January 25 is the last day to book discounted hotel reservations for the Technology Conference next month. Details at Location & Accommodations.
- Free Insurance-Canada.ca webinar: Four Technologies You Should Watch in 2018, 1:00pm (EST), January 31, 2018
- A special group rate for hotel reservations is now available for those attending our 2018 Technology Conference. Visit Accommodations for the details and link to book your room.
- Optimizing Human-Digital Interaction for InsurTech Success, a webinar by Kanetix Ltd. & Insurance-Canada.ca, Dec. 7th, at 10:30am, EST
- Registration is now open for the 16th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference, Insurance Vectors in Play: Risk, Technology, Engagement, Feb. 27-28, 2018, in Toronto
- Free webinar now on-demand: E-Signatures FAQ For Canadian Insurance, by eSignLive, Wednesday, November 15th, at 2:00pm ET
- Photos from InsurTechTO are live – find yourself, spot your colleagues!
- Couldn't make it to InsurTechTO? You can still watch it on-demand: Sign up now!
- Did you miss the InsurTechTO preview webinar? Watch now for free: InsurTechTO: Canadian Perspectives, Eh?
- Photos from the 2017 Executive Forum are now online. Have a look; share your favourites!
- We have posted the photos from the 2017 Technology Conference, Technology Awards and 2017 Broker Forum; Take a look; find yourself and your colleagues!