Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Insurance Customers Look to Cut Insurance Spending Due to Cost-of-living Concerns
- Betterview Announces Partnership with OneShield
- Telematics Has Kept the Promise: Allstate’s Journey Continues
- Canadians reconsidering where, how they live post-pandemic: Aviva survey
- A new era in reinsurance software: Duck Creek to acquire Prima XL
- Quadient Introduces DigtalBOOST: Pre-packaged Digital Solutions for Common Customer Processes and Contracts
- Debris removal gets underway in Lytton as one-year anniversary of BC wildfire approaches
- New Research Uncovers the Importance of Fast Time to First Contact for P&C Claims
- Hardbacon Partners With Securiglobe to Help Canadians Save on Travel Insurance
- Intact Insurance Group USA LLC to Acquire Specialty Managing General Agent Highland Insurance Solutions
- Équité Association Publishes Inaugural Annual Report
- P&C Insurers Have Increased Investment in Claims Management Solutions Since Start of Pandemic
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- How Personal Lines Insurers are Addressing Digital Transformation GapsJun 27, 2022New SMA Blog by Deb Smallwood, CEO & President, Strategy Meets Action — The personal lines segment is known for leading the charge with innovations and technologies – a reputation that only strengthened during the pandemic. From digital ...
- Digital Transformation in Commercial Lines: A Frenzy of New Activity is UnderwayJun 9, 2022New SMA Blog by Deb Smallwood, CEO & President, Strategy Meets Action — Since 2020, there have been endless discussions around COVID-19’s impact on customers’ needs and how the insurance industry adapted swiftly to unprecedented times. Although ...
- Preventing Employee Burnout in Insurance: A Virtual Conversation with Jennifer MossJun 2, 2022By Mitja Alexander Linss, Senior Director – Marketing, ProNavigator — Is employee well-being on your organization’s radar? It better be. According to a 2021 APA survey, nearly three in five employees or 59% of workers experienced ...
- From Policy-Driven to Customer-Centric Approach in the Insurance IndustryMay 27, 2022By Sebastien Forget, CEO, Solutions Metrix — Policy-Driven vs Customer-Centric Benefits of Adopting a Customer-Centric Approach Shift to a Customer-Centric Approach with CRM Benefits of a CRM-Based Policy Purchase Process The Future of CRM in ...
- Voting is open for the 2022 People's Choice Technology Award (PICTA) – cast your vote by June 17. Then join us for the Awards Ceremony on June 22 to discover the winners!
- ICTA nominations are open now! The deadline is April 7. Get started or learn more.
- Revolutionizing Access to Allied Healthcare, featuring Curv Health, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- How to Bring the Human Connection to Digital Insurance in Canada, featuring OneSpan, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- “Technology Enables, But People Innovate”: Canadian Perspectives on Global Insurance Trends, featuring InsureTech Connect and Zensurance, is now available on-demand!
- Our webinar with SideDrawer and Koïos Intelligence is now available on-demand!
- Congratulations to the 2021 ICTA and PICTA winners! Watch the awards ceremony on-demand! We thank our sponsor, Canadian Broker Network, our jury, and all the runners-up, finalists and nominees.