Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Shift Technology Selected by iA Auto and Home Insurance to Identify Suspicious P&C Claims
- Canadian InsurTech Micruity As a Potential US Demographic Data Clearinghouse
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Insight Insurance & Risk Management Ltd.
- API Security: Best Practices for FIs and Fintech and InsurTech Companies
- Messagepoint Expands into Asia-Pacific Region to Meet Growing Demand for Modernization and Content Optimization in Customer Communications
- ivari Selects DXC Technology to Transform Systems and Services Supporting Future Growth
- Alcohol-detection systems could prevent more than a fourth of U.S. road fatalities
- Digital and New Business Capabilities are Driving Mid- to Large-Size Life Insurers’ Modernization: Novarica CIO Study
- Commercial Lines Insurers Adopting AI and Analytics to Improve Claims Outcomes and Augment Customer Satisfaction
- Sun Life leads a $43 million round of financing in Dialogue
- Insurers Expanding Use of Analytics, Gaps Remain Between Large and Midsize Insurers Across the Industry
- Life, Health and Financial Security Report: Globe & Mail
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- The Biggest Insurance Disruptor: Lemonade or Tesla?Jul 29, 2020New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — I’ve never been a big fan of the term disruption. I believe that in the InsurTech world, a majority of the startups are partnering with incumbents to enable industry transformation. ...
- Three Moments of Truth that Make or Break the Customer ExperienceJul 22, 2020By Andi Dominguez, Principal – Insurance & Healthcare, Quadient — If you are in the insurance business, your goal is to establish long-term, trusting relationships with customers, and those relationships have many touchpoints along the ...
- Digital Communications in Insurance: Managing the Expanding OptionsJul 16, 2020New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Most P&C insurers have gradually expanded their options for digitally communicating with prospects, policyholders, producers, and employees. As the industry moves beyond the web, ...
- Strategic Planning for Insurance in the COVID-19 EraJul 6, 2020New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — No one will mistake 2020 for just another year. The turmoil caused by the pandemic, lockdowns, and social unrest is unlike any other year. Businesses, individuals, and governments have ...
- Our latest webinar, Spotlight on Foxquilt and Relay Platform, featuring these two innovative InsurTech players, is now available on-demand!
- Don't miss our next webinar, Spotlight on Foxquilt and Relay Platform, featuring these two innovative InsurTech players, Thursday, August 6, at 1:00pm (ET).
- Our June 17 webinar, Key Technologies That Enable The Future Of Work, featuring ProNavigator, SGI CANADA & Advocate Insurance Group, is now available on-demand!
- Our June 3 webinar, Optimizing Underwriting Workflows With A.I., featuring Element AI, McKinsey and Groupassur, is now available on-demand!
- Our May 21 webinar, Automating Broker-Insurer Transactions to Improve CX, featuring IBAC with an update on the Data Exchange initative, is now available on-demand!
- Our Apr. 7 webinar, Improving Auto Claims With Real-Time Analytics, featuring Aviva Canada, is now available on-demand!