18th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference
Join your peers Tuesday, Feb. 25 & Wednesday, Feb. 26
Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Aon to acquire CoverWallet, the leading digital insurance platform for small and medium-sized businesses
- Hartford InsurTech Hub 2.0 Launches
- North Kent Mutual launches Online Quoting through Cognition+ for Consumers and Agents
- Counting Pennies: The Frugal Facts Of Retirement
- New report outlines measures to protect commercial real estate owners against floods
- AXA XL launches Cube, its risk innovation incubator
- Failure to Scale Artificial Intelligence Could Put 75% of Organizations Out of Business: Accenture
- Drivers are nervous about winter driving – but aren’t preparing their vehicles for bad road conditions
- Allianz partners with Microsoft to digitally transform the insurance industry
- Carpe Data Launches ClaimsX Platform
- SSQ Insurance expands digital healthcare with cognitive behavioural therapy
- IBAO Develops Innovative Commercial Insurance Certificate Course
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- A/B Testing in Digital Marketing – What it is & why you need to (Part 2): A/B Testing Offsite CampaignsNov 20, 2019A/B Testing your offsite campaigns— By Ian Jeffrey, Co-Founder and CEO, Breathe Life — In part one, A/B Testing For Your Website, I set out to explain the basics of A/B testing and ideas for testing elements of your website that are most likely to ...
- What’s New in the Fight Against Insurance Fraud?Nov 13, 2019New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Insurance fraud has been around since – well – the beginning of insurance. The ancient Greeks created a form of maritime insurance to indemnify against potential losses incurred with ...
- A/B Testing in Digital Marketing – What it is & why you need to (Part 1): A/B Testing For Your WebsiteNov 6, 2019A/B Testing for your website — By Ian Jeffrey, Co-Founder and CEO, Breathe Life — “Always Be testing.” It’s good advice, but not what A/B testing stands for. The A and B in A/B testing refer to two different versions of something that can be ...
- Continuous Survival in the Marshall IslandsNov 1, 2019Last December, we took a look at the Republic of the Marshall Islands, a small country in the equatorial Pacific roughly halfway between the Philippines and Hawaii, positioned just west of the International Date Line – and on the ‘front ...
- Why the Internet of Things should be on insurers’ radarsOct 30, 2019Aon’s latest Global Insurance Market Opportunities release — By Emma Karhan, Kelly Superczynski, and Matt Wyckhouse — The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to pioneer new ways for businesses to create value and organizations of all types are ...
- Free webinar: Automating the FNOL to Improve Customer Satisfaction, featuring Accident Support Services International and Aviva Canada – Wednesday, July 17 at Noon (ET)
- The 2019 Executive Forum, “Insurance in the Platform Economy,” will be held August 28 at the St. James Cathedral Centre in downtown Toronto. Register today for the lowest early-bird rates! Save the date in MS Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Thank you to everyone who attended our 17th annual Technology Conference, “A New Insurance Order,” in Toronto. Photos from ICTC2019 are now online. Access the podcast!
- Congratulations to the 2019 ICTA winners! View photos or see the results of the People's Choice award.
- Thanks to everyone who attended the MGA Symposium, “Technology: The Heart of Your Enterprise.” Photos are now online.
- Thank you to all who attended InsurTechTO. See photos or catch up on the presentations with on-demand video access!