Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Brokerslink welcomes new Canadian affiliate Navacord
- As workplace automation surges, relatively few North American employers have a formal digital transformation strategy
- NTT DATA Becomes a Google Cloud Premier Partner
- Aon to leverage Artificial Intelligence to help reduce workers’ compensation litigation costs
- KPMG Awarded U.S. Patent for Technology to Monitor and Report Third-Party Vulnerability
- Lambton Mutual Insurance Company ‘Goes Live’ in production on Cognition+
- Majesco Announces Insurance Industry Influencers Podcast Series
- Almost Two-Thirds of Financial Services and Insurance Companies Plan to Move Away from Traditional Business Models
- Hartford prepares to welcome the next wave of startups as Hartford InsurTech Hub opens applications
- SSQ Insurance partners with nesto.ca to offer its insurance products to new homeowners
- Apollo Exchange introduces automated bordereaux function
- DroneBase Purchases Betterview’s Roof-Reporting Software To Provide End-To-End Property Inspection Services
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- War, Refugees, and TechnologiesJul 22, 2019Ever since I started working in the technology insurance industry, I occasionally look back on the technologies and the people who are the providers. In the beginning, there were different tools and computing devices, which held back standards. ...
- Could An Insurance Company Become The Next Sears?Jul 17, 2019By Stephen Applebaum, Insurance Solutions Group — The thought of a major insurance company – and its brand – disappearing from the market seems impossible to comprehend and more like the stuff of an attention-grabbing headline. But that’s probably ...
- Climate Change: Touching a Wide HorizonJul 12, 2019Individuals, commercial entities, governments, and insurance organizations have lately been taking climate change more seriously. The insurance community’s interest in this issue goes back quite a way, but with climate change getting a lot of ...
- Insurance 2030: Preparing for Fundamental ChangeJul 3, 2019New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — There is little doubt that the P&C insurance industry is transforming. The so-called disruption touted by InsurTechs and others has not hit full force, but there is a coming tsunami ...
- In the race to commercialize AI and arm it with every citizen’s digital footprint, who is guarding our privacy?Jun 26, 2019By Stephen Applebaum, Insurance Solutions Group — Is Data Privacy becoming the “Climate Change” of Our New Digital World? Way back in 1975, geochemist Dr. Wallace Broecker of Columbia University published his article, “Climatic Change: Are We on the ...
- Free webinar: Automating the FNOL to Improve Customer Satisfaction, featuring Accident Support Services International and Aviva Canada – Wednesday, July 17 at Noon (ET)
- The 2019 Executive Forum, “Insurance in the Platform Economy,” will be held August 28 at the St. James Cathedral Centre in downtown Toronto. Register today for the lowest early-bird rates! Save the date in MS Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Thank you to everyone who attended our 17th annual Technology Conference, “A New Insurance Order,” in Toronto. Photos from ICTC2019 are now online. Access the podcast!
- Congratulations to the 2019 ICTA winners! View photos or see the results of the People's Choice award.
- Thanks to everyone who attended the MGA Symposium, “Technology: The Heart of Your Enterprise.” Photos are now online.
- Thank you to all who attended InsurTechTO. See photos or catch up on the presentations with on-demand video access!