Shining a light on InsurTechs
Open to insurance practitioners and InsurTech(nology) providers;
both startups and incumbents “transforming” into InsurTechs
Do you qualify? See details.
Automating the FNOL to Improve Customer Satisfaction
Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Now available on-demand! Watch now or learn more.
Insurance Industry News
- IBC welcomes federal government leadership on Canada’s first National Flood Insurance Program
- AARP Launches Free App to Encourage and Reward Safe Driving
- Largest-ever survey of Canadian EV drivers finds overwhelming majority would buy again
- Taking Steps to Improve Consumer Protection: FSRA seeks input
- Huntress Research Survey Pulls Back Curtain on Security Threats to Mid-Sized Businesses
- Another Cybersecurity Wake-up Call: Cisco Cybersecurity Readiness Index
- Sports & Fitness Insurance Joins Quotey Marketplace
- Insured losses from natural catastrophes break through USD 100 billion threshold again in 2022
- Relay Adds Business Owner Policies to Its Cyber and Management Liability Quoting Platform
- Facility Association Launches Telematics Program To Support Trucking Industry In Alberta
- Relativity6 Launches AI-Powered Hazard Flags to Detect Risk in Commercial Insurance Submissions
- Coalition Demonstrates Cyber is Insurable with New Method for Modeling Aggregate Cyber Risk
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Active Cyber Risk Modeling: A New Approach To Aggregate RiskMar 29, 2023Cyber risk is insurable, if you have the correct data and approach — by Joshua Motta, CEO, Coalition — Cyber threats are among the most pervasive facing most organizations, with cybercrime and cyber insecurity ranked as the 8th most severe global ...
- InsurTech: Not Dead, But DifferentMar 22, 2023by Stephen Applebaum and Alan Demers — The title of this article brings to mind two famous quotes from American culture. Mark Twain is reputed to have said, “the reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.” The saying could also apply to the ...
- It’s time to invest in a national flood insurance programMar 15, 2023By Celyeste Power, President & CEO, IBC — Canada is becoming a riskier and more dangerous place to live. That’s not an opinion – it’s a fact. Severe weather events in 2022 caused approximately $3.1 billion in insured losses, one of ...
- Adapting to Uncertainty: Commercial Lines Insurers are Approaching Strategic Initiatives DifferentlyMar 10, 2023New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — If you were to ask us to describe the transformational activity of commercial lines insurers in the past few years, acceleration would be the first word to come to mind. But in 2023, ...
Events and Announcements
- Our latest webinar, on Taking the Pain out of Commercial Lines, featuring Quotey, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology In Action series
- Our latest webinar, on Applying A.I. to Transform the Processing of Medical Claims Records, featuring Wisedocs, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, on Digitally Transforming The Commercial Lines Application Process, featuring Calefy, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, Marketing Automation: Lessons Learned On The Path To Success, featuring Ai Insurance Organization Inc., is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, Transforming Employee Health Benefits, featuring Simply Benefits, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2022 ICTA Awards and 2022 People's Choice Technology Award (PICTA) – watch the awards ceremony on-demand.
- How Broker Tech Can Unlock the Potential of Your Commercial Distribution Team featuring Relay Platform is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series