7th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Executive Forum
Wednesday, August 28, 2019, at the St. James Cathedral Centre
For a limited time, enter the code SHOWCASE when you register and get FREE instant access to on-demand thought leadership sessions on disruption and InsurTech in the Canadian P&C industry!
Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Paychex Introduces Cyber Liability Protection in the U.S.
- Munich Re Launches Automated Damage Detection for Improved Hurricane Response and Claims Experience
- Chubb Expands Water Damage Coverage to Personal Homeowner Insurance Clients in Canada
- Canadian government launches cyber security certification program and talent development pilot for SMEs
- Financial Horizons Group Continues Growing with TORCE/VANCE Financial Group
- Intact Financial Corporation to acquire leading specialty insurer The Guarantee Company of North America and Frank Cowan Company Limited
- U.S. Small Business Commercial Insurance Customer Satisfaction Reaches All-Time High
- Breathe Life Introduces Advisor Experience for Insurance Carriers to Empower Agents With Powerful Tools to Attract, Acquire, and Retain Clients
- Foresters Financial to Offer Charitable Benefit Provision for its Term Life Insurance Portfolio in Canada
- Electronic Proof of Auto Insurance Receives Approval in Alberta
- Humania Assurance announces the acquisition of all Tour+Med assets
- Quadient Streamlines Access to Archived Documents and Data with Introduction of Quadient Archive & Retrieval
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- InsurTech in 2025: Will it Fade or Dominate?Aug 15, 2019New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Say what you will about the InsurTech movement; it still seems to be chugging along quite nicely. InsurTech has had its ebbs and flows since emerging out of the FinTech movement in the ...
- Driving Value from AI in Insurance: Delivering Success with Sun Life and ScotiabankAug 14, 2019By Ira Sopic, Project Director, Insurance Nexus Much discussed, yet often misunderstood, it’s clear that Artificial Intelligence is set to dominate the global Insurance sector for the foreseeable future – and Canada is no different. Despite being a ...
- A Midsummer Day’s InsurTechAug 12, 2019August is a great time to find a body of water, some nice sand, and a tree under which to focus exclusively the future of insurance and technology. Well, maybe the brain takes on some other thoughts, but I do try to focus. The fact is that there ...
- The Reinsurers Are Coming – And It Might Not Be How You ExpectedAug 9, 2019New SMA Blog by Karen Pauli, Principal, Strategy Meets Action — It is always exciting to see industry results – particularly those that rank insurers by premium size. It is probably the competitive nature that lies within most of us that gets a bit ...
- Dispelling the Myth that Robo-Advisors Are The Way of the FutureAug 7, 2019By Alysha D’Souza, Director of Content, Finaeo — We’ve seen these headlines countless times: Robo-advice is the way of the future or Financial institution introduces direct-to-consumer technology. Many industry experts believe that ...
- Free webinar: Automating the FNOL to Improve Customer Satisfaction, featuring Accident Support Services International and Aviva Canada – Wednesday, July 17 at Noon (ET)
- The 2019 Executive Forum, “Insurance in the Platform Economy,” will be held August 28 at the St. James Cathedral Centre in downtown Toronto. Register today for the lowest early-bird rates! Save the date in MS Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Thank you to everyone who attended our 17th annual Technology Conference, “A New Insurance Order,” in Toronto. Photos from ICTC2019 are now online. Access the podcast!
- Congratulations to the 2019 ICTA winners! View photos or see the results of the People's Choice award.
- Thanks to everyone who attended the MGA Symposium, “Technology: The Heart of Your Enterprise.” Photos are now online.
- Thank you to all who attended InsurTechTO. See photos or catch up on the presentations with on-demand video access!