Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Player’s Health Announces Closure of Series B Financing Round
- Allianz Risk Barometer 2021
- Alert Labs Commercial Leak and Flood Solutions to be offered by Chubb Fire & Security
- Smartcar launches in Canada
- Safer driving behaviours are hard to sustain, but it can be done
- Canadian Life Insurance Activity Finishes Flat for 2020
- Foresters Financial collaborates with dacadoo to create an innovative well-being platform
- Heartland Farm Mutual Inc. and The Kings Mutual Insurance Company Announce Proposed Merger
- Consolidation heats up among insurance software vendors, but new players can still challenge the leaders
- Manulife Brings Mortgage Protection Insurance Into the Digital World
- Antigena Email and Enterprise Immune System Designated Marsh Cyber Catalysts 2020
- Apollo welcomes Edwina McKennon as Broker Engagement Manager
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- How to do open enrollment when you can’t find the workplaceJan 20, 2021By Hans Frauenlob, Co-Founder, Sentro — “Everything you know is wrong.” These days, that one phrase prevails over everything else. The global COVID-19 pandemic has turned conventional wisdom about how business and society operates ...
- Different starting lines, same end goal: Commercial Lines Underwriting TransformationJan 15, 2021New SMA guest blog by Megan Bock Zarnoch, Founder, Boundless Consulting Group — When Deb Smallwood and I authored “A Recipe for Commercial Lines Underwriting Transformation” in August, we articulated the need to break free of the traditional ...
- Industry Collaboration to enhance the Digital EcosystemJan 6, 2021By Steve Whitelaw, Vice President – Industry & Partner Relations, Applied Systems — Digitization is transforming the insurance world. The ability to streamline manual, paper-intensive activities allows brokers access to information at any time ...
- Battling Insurance Agent FraudDec 18, 2020Submitted by CaseWare RCM, Inc. — Insurance fraud is a constant challenge to the industry and can take on many appearances, from fraudulent claims to elaborate scams and conspiracies created by agents themselves or working with complicit ...
- Our Dec. 15 webinar with Sentro and Talem is now available on-demand: Selling and Servicing Insurance, the latest in our Technology In Action series.
- Transforming Commercial Underwriting, featuring CB Insights and Concirrus, is now available on-demand – part of the World Insurance Forum virtual series.
- Our latest webinar, Spotlight on Foxquilt and Relay Platform, featuring these two innovative InsurTech players, is now available on-demand!
- Our webinar on Key Technologies That Enable The Future Of Work, featuring ProNavigator, SGI CANADA & Advocate Insurance Group, is now available on-demand!
- Our webinar on Optimizing Underwriting Workflows With A.I., featuring Element AI, McKinsey and Groupassur, is now available on-demand!
- Our webinar on Automating Broker-Insurer Transactions to Improve CX, featuring IBAC with an update on the Data Exchange initative, is now available on-demand!