Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Commercial Lines Insurers Leveraging New Data Sources to Improve Underwriting and Claims
- Gore Mutual Becomes First Canadian Insurer Using Guidewire Cloud to Deploy the Full InsuranceSuite
- Global insurance and reinsurance leaders establish alliance to accelerate transition to net-zero emissions economy
- SMEs Eager to Do Business Digitally, but Face Risks and Uncertainty in the Current Environment, Chubb Finds
- Protecting Lifestyle and Legacy with TD Insurance Private Client Advice
- Disaster Rx DKI joins DKI Canada
- The Restoration Network adds Eclipse Restoration Ltd.
- DXC, Relay collaborate to boost brokerage close rates, streamline the end-to-end insurance value chain
- Sentro earns Microsoft IP Co-Sell status
- Salty And Asbury Automotive Group Join Forces
- Coalition Enters Excess Cyber Insurance Market in Canada
- Chisel AI and Xceedance Announce Strategic Partnership
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Recent Trends in Life InsuranceJul 26, 2021By Karan Jain, CEO & Founder, Life Simpli — While the COVID-19 pandemic has caused a rapid shift in consumer needs, habits, and expectations, it also has been a much-required digital catalyst for the insurance industry. Indeed, the industry ...
- Three Customer Experience Trends Transforming Insurers’ Customer CommunicationsJul 19, 2021By Andi Dominguez, Principal – Insurance & Healthcare, Quadient — The COVID-19 pandemic has reminded me that predicting the future is quite the fool’s errand. But as I optimistically-albeit cautiously-look at what 2021 may bring, it’s hard ...
- Insurers have a role in growing the carbon removal industry: Swiss ReJul 9, 2021Despite wide agreement to limit global warming to 1.5°C, we remain on the wrong trajectory; what’s needed now is drastic action to reduce carbon emissions, complemented by efforts to kickstart the carbon removal industry Zurich, Switzerland ...
- Investors Pour Venture Capital into CanadaJul 5, 2021Venture capital interest in Canadian start-ups, particularly tech, has skyrocketed in 2021, drawing capital from both domestic and foreign investors — By Charles McGrath, Senior Writer, Preqin — Venture capitalists have taken a shine to Canadian ...
- Insurance-Canada.ca and OneSpan are pleased to present How to Bring the Human Connection to Digital Insurance in Canada on August 17 – part of our Technology in Action webinar series.
- Don't miss “Technology Enables, But People Innovate”: Canadian Perspectives on Global Insurance Trends featuring InsureTech Connect and Zensurance on August 10 – part of our World Insurance Forum virtual series.
- Our webinar with SideDrawer and Koïos Intelligence is now available on-demand!
- Congratulations to the 2021 ICTA and PICTA winners! Watch the awards ceremony on-demand! We thank our sponsor, Canadian Broker Network, our jury, and all the runners-up, finalists and nominees.
- Now available on-demand: ProNavigator, aha insurance, and Wawanesa Insurance discuss “Total Experience” (TX): The New Frontier.
- Our Dec. 15 webinar with Sentro and Talem is now available on-demand: Selling and Servicing Insurance, the latest in our Technology In Action series.
- Transforming Commercial Underwriting, featuring CB Insights and Concirrus, is now available on-demand – part of our World Insurance Forum virtual series.