16th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference
February 27-28, 2018 — Toronto Beanfield Centre
Insurers and brokers: Learn the latest. Register today.
Insurance Industry News
- Top Five Frauds of 2017 unveiled by Manitoba Public Insurance
- Xpertdoc Announces 6 New Insurance Customers as Carriers Start Modernizing Legacy Document Systems
- Ontario Auto Rates Rose In Q4 2017
- HUB International Acquires Select Insurance Brokerage Assets from Daniel Picard
- iA Financial Group launches an innovative online claims service
- Darling Insurance Builds Out Infrastructure to Better Serve Customers
- LowestRates.ca Serves Canadians with Rate Comparisons
- KTX Improves the Insurance Customer Digital Experience
- New App Helps New Home Buyers With Their Decision
- CES2018: The User Interface Is Front and Center
- Equisoft Announces Two Strategic Acquisitions that Further Enhance its B2C and Financial Planning Offerings
- New Majesco Report Highlights Tremendous Opportunities in the Employee and Voluntary Benefits Market
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Can We Take Pride in Insurance Technology?Jan 15, 2018For the longest time after I started working in the insurance industry, I accepted the common wisdom that insurance technology was a laggard in comparison to other sectors. Whether that was ever true, InsurTech is definitely at play now, driving ...
- Nudge Theory and Insurtech – Happy Bedfellows?Jan 11, 2018Richard Thaler’s Nobel Prize-winning “Nudge Theory” is finding its way into tech and, specifically, insurtech. Will this be a happy relationship, or cause for putting up fences? Coming together… Thaler contends that (1) positive reinforcement ...
- Risk, Technology, Engagement: The Wholly Trinity On DisplayJan 8, 2018The business of insurance is changing dramatically. We have identified three interconnected pressure points – Risk, Technology, and Engagement – that now define critical factors in the new era of insurance. These factors will inform the ...
- Technology Addiction: A Fatal DistractionJan 4, 2018You are more likely to be reading this on a mobile device than on a laptop or desktop. A June 2017 Pew survey revealed that 77% of Americans own a smartphone and 85% of U.S. adults get their news on a mobile device at least some of the time. And ...
- 2018: An Insurance Functional Divide?Jan 1, 20182018 will be an interesting year. As InsurTech matures, there are increased pressures to join the digital transformation movement. First movers are setting the course for this, but not all will be in a position to adapt quickly. Will this result in ...
- Free Insurance-Canada.ca webinar: Four Technologies You Should Watch in 2018, 1:00pm (EST), January 31, 2018
- A special group rate for hotel reservations is now available for those attending our 2018 Technology Conference. Visit Accommodations for the details and link to book your room.
- Optimizing Human-Digital Interaction for InsurTech Success, a webinar by Kanetix Ltd. & Insurance-Canada.ca, Dec. 7th, at 10:30am, EST
- Registration is now open for the 16th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference, Insurance Vectors in Play: Risk, Technology, Engagement, Feb. 27-28, 2018, in Toronto
- Free webinar now on-demand: E-Signatures FAQ For Canadian Insurance, by eSignLive, Wednesday, November 15th, at 2:00pm ET
- Photos from InsurTechTO are live – find yourself, spot your colleagues!
- Couldn't make it to InsurTechTO? You can still watch it on-demand: Sign up now!
- Did you miss the InsurTechTO preview webinar? Watch now for free: InsurTechTO: Canadian Perspectives, Eh?
- Photos from the 2017 Executive Forum are now online. Have a look; share your favourites!
- We have posted the photos from the 2017 Technology Conference, Technology Awards and 2017 Broker Forum; Take a look; find yourself and your colleagues!