17th Annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference
Tuesday & Wednesday, Feb. 26-27, 2019
Insurance Industry News
- Aon 2019 Cyber Security Risk Report: “What’s Now and What’s Next”
- National Truck League Introduces Disability Insurance For Truckers Over 70
- Gen Re’s NOW App Uses Facial Analytics to Let Consumers Buy Insurance in Minutes
- Satisfaction with Auto Insurers at Risk as Record-Level Claims Drive Premiums Higher
- Will You Find an Insurance Supernova Using Machine Learning?
- eCaptiv announces the formation of group captive programs in Canada
- How Amazon and Netflix Solved the Digital Challenges That Insurers Face Today
- Direct Online Could Grow to 12% of Small Commercial Insurance Market by 2023
- Crawford & Company’s WeGoLook to Offer On-Demand Field Inspection Services for Insurance Carriers Directly Through the CoreLogic Symbility Platform
- Hub International Acquires The Assets Of Firstbrook Pointon Benefits Incorporated
- Equisoft Acquires AGEman Solutions
- New Commercial Insurance Study Reveals the Challenges and Opportunities Small Commercial Carriers Face
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Going With Millennials and Beyond UnderwritersFeb 11, 2019For as long as I can recall, insurance products and services have been developed and supported by internal insurance company resources. With the exception of large commercial insurance buyers, clients don’t have the interest or the time to go ...
- Insurance Technology: Through the GenerationsFeb 3, 2019I am periodically amazed by the progress I’ve seen – spanning more decades than I’d like to admit. For the following, I am using notes and memory for the First Gen. And would be interested in how you are seeing Insurance and Technology. ...
- Inflection Point 2019: 8 Tech Essentials Digital Insurers Can’t Do Without (Part 2)Jan 31, 2019by Brad Worth, EIS Group You won’t want to miss any of the action in 2019. In part 1 of this blog, I proposed that 2019 is the inflection point where many insurers make the fundamental technology pivot toward supporting new platform-based business ...
- Is InsurTech All of What We Need?Jan 28, 2019After 5 years, ‘InsurTech’ still captivates insurance and technology. Nary a day passes without multiple media descriptions of the latest tools and techniques, making yesterday’s nirvana irrelevant. Don’t get me wrong. I am ...
- Inflection Point 2019: 8 Tech Essentials Digital Insurers Can’t Do Without (Part 1)Jan 24, 2019by Brad Worth, EIS Group The bells have been peeling a new tune for insurers and 2019 is shaping up to be the year insurers begin playing from the new songbook. The sound is a call to compete in the experience-driven digital economy, with its new ...
- Register now for the 17th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference, “A New Insurance Order,” Feb. 26 & 27, 2019, in Toronto. Extra early-bird savings until December 31st – act now!
- Thanks to everyone who attended, sponsored, or presented at the MGA Symposium, “Technology: The Heart of Your Enterprise” on Nov. 27 – presented in partnership with Pathway Partners and CAMGA. Photos from the event are now online!
- Thank you to all who attended InsurTechTO, and special thanks to those who presented or sponsored. See the photos from the event or catch up on the presentations with on-demand video access!
- Free webinar on-demand: Digital Trends & E-Signatures for Canadian Insurance, presented by OneSpan
- Free webinar on-demand! Modern Data Platforms: Dealing with Disruption in the Era of Advanced Analytics and AI, by X by 2.
- Thanks to everyone who attended the 2018 Executive Forum and to those who presented or sponsored. View photos from the event or catch up on all the sessions with on-demand video access!