18th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference
Join your peers Tuesday, Feb. 25 & Wednesday, Feb. 26
Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- Failure to Scale Artificial Intelligence Could Put 75% of Organizations Out of Business: Accenture
- Drivers are nervous about winter driving – but aren’t preparing their vehicles for bad road conditions
- Allianz partners with Microsoft to digitally transform the insurance industry
- Carpe Data Launches ClaimsX Platform
- SSQ Insurance expands digital healthcare with cognitive behavioural therapy
- IBAO Develops Innovative Commercial Insurance Certificate Course
- Insurers and healthcare groups collaborate to help providers and patients better understand health insurance benefits
- North American commercial insurance buyers can expect sizable 2020 rate increases for more lines than in recent years
- Apollo launches Berkley Canada on the Exchange
- Vulnerability Management: Take Your Program to the Next Level
- Finder launches in Canada to shake up the financial comparison space
- Commercial Lines Working Group Finalizes Questions for Quoting Small Contractors Business
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- What’s New in the Fight Against Insurance Fraud?Nov 13, 2019New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — Insurance fraud has been around since – well – the beginning of insurance. The ancient Greeks created a form of maritime insurance to indemnify against potential losses incurred with ...
- A/B Testing in Digital Marketing – What it is & why you need to (Part 1): A/B Testing For Your WebsiteNov 6, 2019A/B Testing for your website — By Ian Jeffrey, Co-Founder and CEO, Breathe Life — “Always Be testing.” It’s good advice, but not what A/B testing stands for. The A and B in A/B testing refer to two different versions of something that can be ...
- Continuous Survival in the Marshall IslandsNov 1, 2019Last December, we took a look at the Republic of the Marshall Islands, a small country in the equatorial Pacific roughly halfway between the Philippines and Hawaii, positioned just west of the International Date Line – and on the ‘front ...
- Why the Internet of Things should be on insurers’ radarsOct 30, 2019Aon’s latest Global Insurance Market Opportunities release — By Emma Karhan, Kelly Superczynski, and Matt Wyckhouse — The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to pioneer new ways for businesses to create value and organizations of all types are ...
- How Messagepoint Harnessed AI-powered Content Intelligence to Improve Customer Communications ManagementOct 23, 2019By Pam Mugford, CMO, Messagepoint — The Internet of Things (IoT), blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI) are in the news every day on how these technologies are changing business as we know it. The impact of these technologies is predicted to ...
- Free webinar: Automating the FNOL to Improve Customer Satisfaction, featuring Accident Support Services International and Aviva Canada – Wednesday, July 17 at Noon (ET)
- The 2019 Executive Forum, “Insurance in the Platform Economy,” will be held August 28 at the St. James Cathedral Centre in downtown Toronto. Register today for the lowest early-bird rates! Save the date in MS Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Thank you to everyone who attended our 17th annual Technology Conference, “A New Insurance Order,” in Toronto. Photos from ICTC2019 are now online. Access the podcast!
- Congratulations to the 2019 ICTA winners! View photos or see the results of the People's Choice award.
- Thanks to everyone who attended the MGA Symposium, “Technology: The Heart of Your Enterprise.” Photos are now online.
- Thank you to all who attended InsurTechTO. See photos or catch up on the presentations with on-demand video access!