16th Annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference
February 27-28, 2018 – Toronto Beanfield Centre
Insurers and brokers: Learn the latest. Register today
Insurance Industry News
- IBAN Endorses CSIO’s eDelivery Solution
- Outdoorsy Expands to Canada – Bringing the RV Sharing Economy to Millions of Canadians
- Progress in curbing drinking and driving but continued vigilance needed: poll
- Aviva rides with Lyft as it heads into Ontario
- Vizolution Brings Innovative Customer Experience Solutions to Canadian Businesses
- Gore Mutual Launches Digital Sales API
- Valen Analytics Highlights Growing Insurance Industry Divide
- IIHS presents 62 vehicles with Top Safety Pick awards
- CCC Launches CCC™ X Connected Data Exchange
- Almost half of SMEs will buy insurance online within five years
- Fort Insurance Group Benefits To Merge With Assurances ABZ
- Insurance Trends: Globe and Mail National Special Feature
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- InsurTech vs InsuranceTech – Who’s Winning?Dec 10, 2017When the term ‘InsurTech’ first entered the business lexicon, ‘disruption’ was a frequent follower. Typically, the new technology impact was targeted at Insurers and licensed distributors (agents, brokers, MGAs, etc.). However, we may be entering ...
- The Nice Thing About Standards: They are So FlexibleDec 4, 2017Canadian Underwriter‘s Greg Meckbach recently described concerns by brokers focused on differences in insurance coverages for water damage to homes. In the article, Glenn McGillvray, managing director of the Institute for Catastrophic Loss ...
- Are You Ready for the New Future of Work?Nov 27, 2017At several points in my career, I played the ‘evangelist’ role for new technologies. The objective was to get users accustomed to new tools. There were lots of questions, but inevitably I would get the big one: “Will this eliminate my job?” I had my ...
- The Way You Do Business Has Changed – For GoodNov 22, 2017Technology is changing at a faster pace than ever before, and internet-only shops offering insurance policies as a click and buy commodity are popping up everywhere. So how do Insurance firms keep up? With Amazon-esque buying patterns, pop up ...
- InsurTech and Insurance, a Match Made in Where?Nov 20, 2017The relationship of insurance and technology has had its low moments in the past. However, the entree of ‘InsurTech’ is demonstrating that Insurance and Tech can work well together. Moreover, the relationship may be mandatory. Can we do ...
- A special group rate for hotel reservations is now available for those attending our 2018 Technology Conference. Visit Accommodations for the details and link to book your room.
- Optimizing Human-Digital Interaction for InsurTech Success, a webinar by Kanetix Ltd. & Insurance-Canada.ca, Dec. 7th, at 10:30am, EST
- Registration is now open for the 16th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference, Insurance Vectors in Play: Risk, Technology, Engagement, Feb. 27-28, 2018, in Toronto
- Free webinar now on-demand: E-Signatures FAQ For Canadian Insurance, by eSignLive, Wednesday, November 15th, at 2:00pm ET
- Photos from InsurTechTO are live – find yourself, spot your colleagues!
- Couldn't make it to InsurTechTO? You can still watch it on-demand: Sign up now!
- Did you miss the InsurTechTO preview webinar? Watch now for free: InsurTechTO: Canadian Perspectives, Eh?
- Photos from the 2017 Executive Forum are now online. Have a look; share your favourites!
- We have posted the photos from the 2017 Technology Conference, Technology Awards and 2017 Broker Forum; Take a look; find yourself and your colleagues!