Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Insurance Industry News
- CSA Reminds Travellers of Looming Cuts to Ontario Health Coverage
- Chubb Cyber Index Enhanced with Upgraded Features and International Insight
- Swiss Re and Pioneer to launch innovative telematics solution for insurers
- FRISS First InsurTech to Commit to Offer Plug-and-play Fraud Detection Via Guidewire DevConnect
- ICBC urges caution as pedestrian injuries increase
- Indio Technologies Enters Canadian Marketplace to Streamline P&C Insurance Application and Renewal Process for Brokerages
- Apollo Exchange seeing significant insurance business in the United States
- The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group invests in new technology platform to drive innovation, speed to market
- Munich Re Automation Solutions targets mid-tier market with hosted, automated underwriting
- Applied Systems Acquires Policy Works
- Chisel AI Recognized for Insurance Sales Automation Solutions
- Five Providers of Canadian Insurance Sales Automation Solutions Named as IDC Innovators
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Driving Is Not Just Moving AnymoreOct 3, 2019While Artificial Intelligence (AI) has utility across myriad programs and products, it seems that automotive AI has the largest set of immediate applications in the works. To be fair to other application developers, automotive technologies have ...
- Four pillars for intelligent AI adoption that are transforming the insurance industryOct 2, 2019By Karthik Ramakrishnan, Head of Advisory and AI Enablement, Element AI — Traditionally, the world of insurance is manual and process-heavy, forcing insurance executives to seek the best solutions for improving tedious workflows, with a priority on ...
- Has a “New” Theme Emerged at InsureTech Connect 2019?Sep 27, 2019New SMA Blog by Mark Breading, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — After three intense and exhausting days at ITC2019, I’m a little conflicted. It was quite exciting. And there are many fascinating companies and ideas that are truly transforming our ...
- Bridging The Insurer Talent Gap: Aon’s Global Insurance Market Opportunities reportSep 25, 2019By Dan Weber, Director of Market Trends and Industry Convergence, Human Capital Solutions, Radford — Digital transformation. Industrial Revolution 4.0. We are a tech company. These are all words and trends that fill the airwaves, the newsprint and ...
- Climate Change for Insurance in CanadaSep 23, 2019Back in the day, a wise but somewhat gritty insurance manager liked to hear it when new junior professionals asked: “What do we do in the insurance office?” “It’s quite simple,” the manager responded. “One: money ...
- Free webinar: Automating the FNOL to Improve Customer Satisfaction, featuring Accident Support Services International and Aviva Canada – Wednesday, July 17 at Noon (ET)
- The 2019 Executive Forum, “Insurance in the Platform Economy,” will be held August 28 at the St. James Cathedral Centre in downtown Toronto. Register today for the lowest early-bird rates! Save the date in MS Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Thank you to everyone who attended our 17th annual Technology Conference, “A New Insurance Order,” in Toronto. Photos from ICTC2019 are now online. Access the podcast!
- Congratulations to the 2019 ICTA winners! View photos or see the results of the People's Choice award.
- Thanks to everyone who attended the MGA Symposium, “Technology: The Heart of Your Enterprise.” Photos are now online.
- Thank you to all who attended InsurTechTO. See photos or catch up on the presentations with on-demand video access!