16th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference
February 27-28, 2018 — Toronto Beanfield Centre
Insurers and brokers: Learn the latest. Register now.
Insurance Industry News
- A.P. Reid Insurance leads the way in technology with new client web access
- Economical to set new broker engagement standard with Vyne™
- Aviva Canada and ProNavigator bring a broker-branded experience to Google Home
- Sharp Mobile Announces iMobilebroker 2.0 – Unlimited Potential
- CSIO Announces Launch of My Proof of Insurance eDelivery Solution
- Rapidly Advancing Technology Is Fueling Intelligent Enterprises but Requires a Fundamental Shift in Leadership
- Accenture Launches New Artificial Intelligence Testing Services
- Great-West Life announces contribution to support technology innovation and entrepreneurship
- Nearly Half of CIOs Are Planning to Deploy Artificial Intelligence
- Origin and Cause acquires Independent Fire Services in Saskatchewan
- DKI Canada expands in Quebec with the addition of M.A. GUAY DKI
- Hub International Acquires The Shares Of BC-Based Pointbreak Consulting Group Ltd.
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- UBI Resuscitation: A Two-Decade ‘Overnight Sensation’Feb 19, 2018Back in the late 1990s, several insurance companies decided to move beyond static automobile rating and use actual vehicle data. After a long, slow start, new digital approaches and shifting consumer mobility needs are offering a larger opportunity. ...
- “The Envelope, Please”: The Importance of Awards in the Digital WorldFeb 11, 2018For the last nine years, Insurance-Canada.ca, supported by excellent practitioners and suppliers, has delivered awards for the use of technology in the insurance industry. This provides a disciplined process to celebrate technology-driven success ...
- Artificial Intelligence: Modernity with a Nod to AntiquityFeb 5, 2018Artificial intelligence (AI) comes with new opportunities to improve underwriting, marketing, new products, claims, and distribution. However, there are known unknowns, and a history of challenges that have little relationship to the technologies. ...
- Be there for your policyholders when they need you mostJan 31, 2018As auto insurance premiums converge due to increased competition, policyholders are beginning to place more importance on both peace-of-mind and engagement when evaluating their relationship with insurers. While price is still the critical factor ...
- Disruption to the CoreJan 28, 2018Since 2015, there has been an avalanche of new InsurTech applications that are designed to disrupt existing process and products. Initially, insurers were overwhelmed with opportunities. This is changing rapidly. Suppliers are bringing forward ...
- Thursday, January 25 is the last day to book discounted hotel reservations for the Technology Conference next month. Details at Location & Accommodations.
- Free Insurance-Canada.ca webinar: Four Technologies You Should Watch in 2018, 1:00pm (EST), January 31, 2018
- A special group rate for hotel reservations is now available for those attending our 2018 Technology Conference. Visit Accommodations for the details and link to book your room.
- Optimizing Human-Digital Interaction for InsurTech Success, a webinar by Kanetix Ltd. & Insurance-Canada.ca, Dec. 7th, at 10:30am, EST
- Registration is now open for the 16th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference, Insurance Vectors in Play: Risk, Technology, Engagement, Feb. 27-28, 2018, in Toronto
- Free webinar now on-demand: E-Signatures FAQ For Canadian Insurance, by eSignLive, Wednesday, November 15th, at 2:00pm ET
- Photos from InsurTechTO are live – find yourself, spot your colleagues!
- Couldn't make it to InsurTechTO? You can still watch it on-demand: Sign up now!
- Did you miss the InsurTechTO preview webinar? Watch now for free: InsurTechTO: Canadian Perspectives, Eh?
- Photos from the 2017 Executive Forum are now online. Have a look; share your favourites!
- We have posted the photos from the 2017 Technology Conference, Technology Awards and 2017 Broker Forum; Take a look; find yourself and your colleagues!