InsurTech Social presented by the InsurTech Spotlight
Industry networking, thought leadership and conversation
Tuesday, June 6, at The Fox on John, Toronto
Register now or learn more
Insurance Fraud: Connecting People With Places And Their Activities
Free webinar featuring W3 Intelligence Research Group
May 31, 2023 — Now available on-demand
Shining a light on InsurTechs
Open to insurance practitioners and InsurTech(nology) providers;
both startups and incumbents “transforming” into InsurTechs
Do you qualify? See details.
Automating the FNOL to Improve Customer Satisfaction
Free webinar by Accident Support Services and Aviva Canada
Held Wednesday, July 17, at 12pm noon (ET)
Now available on-demand! Watch now or learn more.
Insurance Industry News
- Assuris Announces Higher Levels of Policyholder Protection
- Young Canadians Lack Investing Confidence
- Definity partners with Green Communities Canada to support local climate resilience
- Consumers everywhere want humanized experiences when navigating the insurance industry
- InsurTech Ohio and InsurTech Canada Partnership
- JSON API Standards Published for Three More Use Cases: CSIO
- Sonnet Insurance Teams Up With Tangerine Bank
- BOXX Insurance Launches Personal Cyber Insurance on its USA platform
- CatIQ Issues Annual Update of Insurance Industry Exposure Database for Canada
- Hudson Restoration Announces Expansion of Service to Kingston/Belleville
- DKI Winnipeg joins the DKI Canada Family
- Next wave of life expectancy gains is on the horizon: Swiss Re
Latest Posts At The Intersection
- Roadblock Ahead! MGAs’ Digital Plans Encounter Technology and Cultural HurdlesMay 26, 2023By Heather Turner, Lead Analyst – Research, ReSource Pro — Positioned at the intersection of retail agents/brokers and insurers, Managing General Agents (MGAs) and Managing General Underwriters (MGUs) have unique vantage points in the ...
- Core Systems Are More Critical Than Ever For Enabling Digital TransformationMay 12, 2023New SMA Blog by Tom Benton, Partner, Strategy Meets Action — It would be difficult to dispute how critical core systems are in the insurance business – they are the enablers of significant in-and-out interactions and help drive efficiency and ...
- What to Look for in Claims Management SoftwareMay 8, 2023By Brynne Ramella, Content Marketing Manager, ProNavigator — Getting reimbursed for claims is a high priority for your insureds. That puts a lot of pressure on your adjusters. Traditional insurance claims processing involves adjusters working ...
- 7 Fallacies About Cybersecurity Putting Your Business At RiskApr 26, 2023By Wade Billotte, Fortify — Cyber threat actors, who attack organizations with seeming impunity, have become the boogie man of the technology world. Fear pulls us in a direction that seeks solutions and protection, but, we are always drawn to a ...
Serving Commercial Insurance Customers Better
Free ‘Technology In Action’ webinar featuring Boardwalk
May 3, 2023 — Available on-demand
Protecting Project Margins with Construction IoT Technology
Free ‘Technology In Action’ webinar featuring Brickeye
April 19, 2023 — Available on-demand
Events and Announcements
- In-person networking is back! Join us for the InsurTech Social on June 6 at the Fox on John in Toronto, with special guest Adam Mitchell, CEO of Mitch Insurance!
- Our next webinar, Insurance Fraud: Connecting People With Places And Their Activities, featuring W3 Intelligence Research Group, will take place on Wednesday, May 31st – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, on Serving Commercial Insurance Customers Better, featuring Boardwalk, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, Protecting Project Margins with Construction IoT Technology, featuring Brickeye, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, on Taking the Pain out of Commercial Lines, featuring Quotey, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology In Action series
- Our latest webinar, on Applying A.I. to Transform the Processing of Medical Claims Records, featuring Wisedocs, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series
- Our latest webinar, on Digitally Transforming The Commercial Lines Application Process, featuring Calefy, is now available on-demand – part of our Technology in Action webinar series