Insurance-Canada.ca Inc. Information Services
Since 1995, Insurance-Canada.ca Inc. has provided both consumers and insurance professionals with independent and impartial information about technology and the business of insurance in Canada through the following:
- Annual Executive Forum (ICEF);
- Annual P&C Technology Conference (ICTC);
- Annual Broker Forum (ICBF);
- Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards (ICTAs).
Blog & Email:
- The Intersection insurance & technology blog;
- The Chronicle – a weekly industry newsletter which is e-mailed to more than 4,000 subscribers;
- E-mail blasts from Insurance-Canada.ca and our clients on upcoming events.
- For insurance consumers – a list of featured providers from whom consumers can buy various types of insurance and the news and information relevant to that type of insurance;
- For industry professionals – a list of product and service providers to the industry, by line of business, and the news and information relevant to that line of business.
To explore how Insurance-Canada.ca can support your marketing programs, see our Marketing Services.
Insurance-Canada.ca Advisory Board
The Insurance-Canada.ca Advisory Board consists of senior member of the Canadian insurance industry, representing our three major constituencies: Insurers, Distributors, and Suppliers. The board members provide knowledge and advice to increase the value of Insurance-Canada.ca products and services for the communities we serve.
- Debra Ambrose, Senior Vice President - Marketing, Aviva Canada
- Andrew Bates, Senior Vice President - Market Relations, Marsh Canada
- Dario Battista, President & CEO, iSure
- David Crozier, President and CEO, Everest Insurance Company of Canada
- David Gallagher, Vice President - Marketing, Hubio
- Christine Haeberlin, Client Executive, IBM
- Alice Keung, SVP & Chief Transformation Officer, Economical Insurance
- Paul MacDonald, SVP & Chief Claims Officer, RSA
- Jamie McDougall, Vice President - Analytics, Gore Mutual Insurance
- Lorie Phair, Managing Director, Canada Broker Network
- Matthew Turack, President - Insurance, CAA South Central Ontario
- Jeff Walker, Vice President - Sales & Business Development, Intact Insurance Company