The Premier Event Showcasing the InsurTech Community in Toronto
Monday, November 6, 2017 at Westin Harbour Castle
InsurTechTO will bring together InsurTech practioners, insurers and brokers to discuss new business models and technologies which are:
- enhancing consumer engagement and the customer experience;
- building new insurance products and services;
- enabling omni-channel distribution;
- utilizing collaborative development and accelerating time to market;
- leveraging investments using new business models; and
- facilitating enterprise digital transformation.
Experience the dynamics of InsurTech with tech start-ups, practitioners, and facilitators.
Presentations from thought-leaders, including …
- Brokers: We have received confirmation of RIBO accreditation for this event. Continuing Education certificates are being dispatched the week of November 20th – if you completed the evaluation survey and requested RIBO credit, please contact email@example.com if you have not received your certificate by Friday, November 24th.
Who Should Attend?
- Insurance practitioners involved with innovation: insurers, brokers, and MGAs;
- InsurTech practitioners
- Insurance technology suppliers & practitioners;