If you are interested in working in the insurance industry, there are plenty of job opportunities, in a variety of capacities and locations. Most insurance companies, brokerages, and other insurance-related organizations post jobs on their respective websites. Our featured providers may have entry-level positions that do not require licensing/certification. However, if you are considering a career in the insurance industry, you may wish to investigate the following:
- General insurance broker licensing requirements – contact information by province.
- Life insurance agent licensing requirements.
- For property and casulty education, visit The Insurance Institute.
- For life and health advisor information, visit Advocis.
- For life and health insurance information, visit LOMA.
Head Office: Toronto
Job locations: across Canada
With over 40,000 registered jobseekers and thousands of employers across Canada, InsuranceWorks.ca is Canada's Leading Insurance Jobsite. Launched in 1998, InsuranceWorks.ca has remained and continues to grow as Canada's main source for insurance jobs across the country.
Jobseekers enjoy unparalleled access to a wide variety of job postings from direct hiring insurance-related employers across the country with options to share postings on Facebook and Twitter. We give only the most reputable recruiting firms access to our services in order to ensure that our jobseekers see a greater variety of postings and connect with only the best recruiters. A line of premium services gives jobseekers the chance to ensure employers and recruiters see them first by highlighting their profiles, place their profiles right in employer and recruiter accounts and hide their profiles from certain companies. Jobseekers can also access a service to get a resume revision from a human resources-designated professional.
We are committed to providing cutting-edge recruitment-related online services to members of the insurance industry and to those that service the insurance industry. Our core services include online job postings, resume search access, job description writing assistance and additional social media marketing.
Whether you are looking for work or hiring an insurance professional, join our community now!
News and Articles
- Zensurance Launches Innovative Broker Training Program
- Insurance Labor Study Finds Recruiting Difficulty Continues Despite Pandemic
- New Gore Mutual CEO Excited to Lead Company’s Radical Transformation
- Marc Lipman Appointed President of Lloyd’s Canada
- Three in four employers adjust workplaces in response to Pandemic
- CFOs Doubling Down on People Cuts Due to Ongoing COVID-19 Disruption: Gartner Survey
- CSIO Launches Three New eLearning Courses
- Nine Trends That Will Impact the Post-Pandemic Future of Work
- Element AI Names New CFO & CRO
- Apollo Exchange welcomes Joel Schuster as COO and General Counsel