If you are interested in working in the insurance industry, there are plenty of job opportunities, in a variety of capacities and locations. Most insurance companies, brokerages, and other insurance-related organizations post jobs on their respective websites. Our featured providers may have entry-level positions that do not require licensing/certification. However, if you are considering a career in the insurance industry, you may wish to investigate the following:
- General insurance broker licensing requirements – contact information by province.
- Life insurance agent licensing requirements.
- For property and casulty education, visit The Insurance Institute.
- For life and health advisor information, visit Advocis.
- For life and health insurance information, visit LOMA.
Head Office: Toronto
Job locations: across Canada
With over 40,000 registered jobseekers and thousands of employers across Canada, InsuranceWorks.ca is Canada's Leading Insurance Jobsite. Launched in 1998, InsuranceWorks.ca has remained and continues to grow as Canada's main source for insurance jobs across the country.
Jobseekers enjoy unparalleled access to a wide variety of job postings from direct hiring insurance-related employers across the country with options to share postings on Facebook and Twitter. We give only the most reputable recruiting firms access to our services in order to ensure that our jobseekers see a greater variety of postings and connect with only the best recruiters. A line of premium services gives jobseekers the chance to ensure employers and recruiters see them first by highlighting their profiles, place their profiles right in employer and recruiter accounts and hide their profiles from certain companies. Jobseekers can also access a service to get a resume revision from a human resources-designated professional.
We are committed to providing cutting-edge recruitment-related online services to members of the insurance industry and to those that service the insurance industry. Our core services include online job postings, resume search access, job description writing assistance and additional social media marketing.
Whether you are looking for work or hiring an insurance professional, join our community now!
News and Articles
- Rise People Launches Free Payroll Offering in Quebec
- FCA Insurance Brokers announces new CEO and President
- CSIO Launches INNOTECH Innovation and Emerging Technology Advisory Committee
- Guidewire Appoints Mike Rosenbaum as CEO
- Echelon Insurance Appoints Robin Joshua As New President
- Victor Lange joins Apollo Insurance as Chief Operating Officer
- Martin Delaney announced as CEO of Navasure Structured Surety Solutions
- Tech CEOs Hesitate to Upskill Workforce Despite Anticipated Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Jobs
- Justin Hamade joins Apollo Insurance as Chief Technology Officer
- Management changes at Aviva Canada: Jason Storah named CEO