The insurance policy is the contract between the customer and the insurance company. In this context, the news and information offered in this section pertains to the life cycle of the policy, to the life cycle of included systems, and to the adjacent supporting systems.
If you are doing research and wondering where to buy, each of the following directories contains a brief profile and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Willis Towers Watson releases new version of its pricing softwareRadar pricing software updated to version 4.1 London, UK (July 11, 2018) – Willis Towers Watson has launched an updated version of its Radar pricing software, harnessing the latest technology to improve the sophistication in commercial lines pricing and underwriting. Users of Radar 4.1 will benefit ...
News and Articles
- Willis Towers Watson releases new version of its pricing software
- MCCG In Strategic Partnership To Enhance Business Intelligence Capabilities
- Tower Insurance Selects EIS Group Platform to Drive Transformation
- Cloud Takes a Starring Role in the New Core Systems Paradigm
- Wynward Insurance Group Selects ISI Enterprise
- When “Modern” Isn’t Enough: Personal Lines Core Systems for the Digitally Native
- Mennonite Mutual Insurance Co. Implements MCCG Insurance Business Solution (IBS®)
- Desjardins General Insurance Group Deploys EIS Suite for Commercial Lines
- Majesco Launches Majesco Digital1st Insurance
- Mutual Concept Computer Group Inc. Establishes Partnership With Alfresco