The insurance policy is the contract between the customer and the insurance company. In this context, the news and information offered in this section pertains to the life cycle of the policy, to the life cycle of included systems, and to the adjacent supporting systems.
If you are doing research and wondering where to buy, each of the following directories contains a brief profile and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- When “Modern” Isn’t Enough: Personal Lines Core Systems for the Digitally NativeNew SMA Blog by Karen Furtado, Partner, Strategy Meets Action Boston, MA (May 22, 2018) – Insurers, I have some good news and some bad news. Insurers have made tremendous progress in core modernization, actively purchasing and implementing new core systems and beginning to adapt their businesses to ...
News and Articles
- When “Modern” Isn’t Enough: Personal Lines Core Systems for the Digitally Native
- Mennonite Mutual Insurance Co. Implements MCCG Insurance Business Solution (IBS®)
- Desjardins General Insurance Group Deploys EIS Suite for Commercial Lines
- Majesco Launches Majesco Digital1st Insurance
- Mutual Concept Computer Group Inc. Establishes Partnership With Alfresco
- What’s Hot and What’s Not in P&C Core Systems Purchasing
- Three Ways L&A Insurers Are Smarter Than P&C Insurers
- Wawanesa starts national roll-out of Guidewire platform with Alberta implementation
- Caradoc Townsend Mutual Goes Live on the Insurance Business Solution by MCCG
- SpatialKey and Swiss Re collaborate to bring P&C insurers added choice and precision in global hazard risk selection