The insurance policy is the contract between the customer and the insurance company. In this context, the news and information offered in this section pertains to the life cycle of the policy, to the life cycle of included systems, and to the adjacent supporting systems.
If you are doing research and wondering where to buy, each of the following directories contains a brief profile and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Life/Health/Annuity New Business and Underwriting SystemsIT services providers fulfill demands for modernization, innovation, and rare skill sets: Novarica Boston, MA (Mar. 12, 2019) – Insurers are investing in new business and underwriting technology to meet evolving customer needs and leverage new analytics capabilities, according to research and ...
News and Articles
- Life/Health/Annuity New Business and Underwriting Systems
- Aon and Skytek partner to track marine risk accumulations
- Promutuel Insurance Extends Guidewire PolicyCenter to Support Personal Lines Including Data Management and Policyholder Digital Engagement
- Lawyers’ Mutual Insurance Company Launches ISI Enterprise as its Core Digital Solution
- 2019 Commercial Lines Strategies: Stepping Up to The Plate
- Removing More Friction From Premium Payments With Subscription Billing
- SouthEastern Mutual Launches Insurance Business Solution through MCCG
- Verisk Launches Black Box 3
- Lawyers Mutual Launches Digital Platform to Improve Customer Experience
- CoreLogic Completes Acquisition of Symbility