The insurance policy is the contract between the customer and the insurance company. In this context, the news and information offered in this section pertains to the life cycle of the policy, to the life cycle of included systems, and to the adjacent supporting systems.
If you are doing research and wondering where to buy, each of the following directories contains a brief profile and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Three Ways L&A Insurers Are Smarter Than P&C InsurersNew SMA Blog by Karen Pauli, Principal, Strategy Meets Action Boston, MA (Feb. 28, 2018) – In many quarters, the title above could be fighting words! Since I can’t even watch an Olympic boxing match, much less an all-out fight, let me explain. For as long as I have been in the insurance industry, ...
News and Articles
- Three Ways L&A Insurers Are Smarter Than P&C Insurers
- Wawanesa starts national roll-out of Guidewire platform with Alberta implementation
- Caradoc Townsend Mutual Goes Live on the Insurance Business Solution by MCCG
- SpatialKey and Swiss Re collaborate to bring P&C insurers added choice and precision in global hazard risk selection
- The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group Selects Guidewire Products to Transform Core Operation, Data, and Analytics Capabilities
- CSAA Insurance Group Selects EIS Group’s Digital Experience Platform
- Sapiens Announces that Equitable Life of Canada Selects StoneRiver’s LifeSuite®
- LGM Goes Digital for Auto OEM F&I Product Definition and Dealership Sales
- Stand-Alone Rating Engines for P&C Insurance Carriers: A Vendor Overview
- UL Mutual chooses Equisoft to upgrade its technology ecosystem and ensure data migration