The insurance policy is the contract between the customer and the insurance company. In this context, the news and information offered in this section pertains to the life cycle of the policy, to the life cycle of included systems, and to the adjacent supporting systems.
If you are doing research and wondering where to buy, each of the following directories contains a brief profile and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- CoreLogic Expands Flood, Hail and Lightning Solutions Into High-Demand Canadian MarketCanadian carriers to benefit from enhanced flood, hail and lightning event and claims analysis Toronto, ON (Nov. 9, 2018) – CoreLogic®, a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider, is pleased to announce the availability of its Canada Flood Risk Score and ...
News and Articles
- CoreLogic Expands Flood, Hail and Lightning Solutions Into High-Demand Canadian Market
- Guidewire Software Announces Opta Information Intelligence as New Solution Alliance Partner
- Emerging Technologies in Commercial Lines: Vive La Difference!
- Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company Goes Live with ISI Enterprise
- Connecticut Medical Insurance Company Selects ISI Enterprise for its Core System Transformation
- MCCG announces successful integration with Risk Control Technologies through collaboration with Farm Mutual Re
- Majesco Announces New Release of the Insurance Test Automation Framework
- Willis Towers Watson releases new version of its pricing software
- MCCG In Strategic Partnership To Enhance Business Intelligence Capabilities
- Tower Insurance Selects EIS Group Platform to Drive Transformation