The insurance policy is the contract between the customer and the insurance company. In this context, the news and information offered in this section pertains to the life cycle of the policy, to the life cycle of included systems, and to the adjacent supporting systems.
If you are doing research and wondering where to buy, each of the following directories contains a brief profile and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Lawyers’ Mutual Insurance Company Launches ISI Enterprise as its Core Digital SolutionToronto, ON (Feb. 5, 2019) – We are excited to announce that Lawyers’ Mutual Insurance Company has gone into production with all ISI Enterprise modules, including a complete data migration. “It was important for us to select a system that was flexible and configurable to our specific business ...
News and Articles
- Lawyers’ Mutual Insurance Company Launches ISI Enterprise as its Core Digital Solution
- 2019 Commercial Lines Strategies: Stepping Up to The Plate
- Removing More Friction From Premium Payments With Subscription Billing
- SouthEastern Mutual Launches Insurance Business Solution through MCCG
- Verisk Launches Black Box 3
- Lawyers Mutual Launches Digital Platform to Improve Customer Experience
- CoreLogic Completes Acquisition of Symbility
- Optimum General Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform for Core Operations
- Billing Central To Insurers’ Service Strategies
- AIM Evaluation: Policy Administration Systems’ Ability to Integrate External Third-Party Data