Businesses, non-profits and charities all purchase or consider the purchase of insurance as part of good management practices. In larger organizations, risk managers are continually evaluating various risks to the organization and implement programs to reduce and manage those risks, and purchase insurance to backstop remaining exposures. Smaller organizations may depend to a greater extent on the advice of insurance specialists to help identify those risks and select insurance to help ameliorate the losses should they occur.
In this section providers of insurance and other products, often with a specific focus, promote their services. As well, the articles and announcements listed below, where applicable, provide additional information in your risk assessment and insurance purchasing decisions.
- Enhanced Insurance Protection Available to Canola Farmers This SpringFarmers Edge wholly owned subsidiary, DigiAg Risk Management, announces its Canola Heat Blast Yield Protection is available to Canadian farmers as a standard property and casualty insurance product with no legal entity or minimum asset requirements Winnipeg, MB (May 17, 2022) – Farmers Edge Inc. is ...
News and Articles
- Enhanced Insurance Protection Available to Canola Farmers This Spring
- Best Practices to Prevent Workplace Fraud
- Covering E-commerce sellers such as Amazon and Etsy: CHES Special Risk
- APOLLO and Livelii Collaborating to Cover Canada’s Independent Workforce
- FM Global shares five ways businesses can protect their operations from wildfire as risk persists
- Building a Windstorm Emergency Response Plan
- Sedgwick launches COVID-19 vaccination tracking program
- Intact Insurance offers solutions for customers who are working from home
- Insurers support small businesses with Business Insurance Action Team
- Insurers step up to help small businesses in Ontario