Businesses, non-profits and charities all purchase or consider the purchase of insurance as part of good management practices. In larger organizations, risk managers are continually evaluating various risks to the organization and implement programs to reduce and manage those risks, and purchase insurance to backstop remaining exposures. Smaller organizations may depend to a greater extent on the advice of insurance specialists to help identify those risks and select insurance to help ameliorate the losses should they occur.
In this section providers of insurance and other products, often with a specific focus, promote their services. As well, the articles and announcements listed below, where applicable, provide additional information in your risk assessment and insurance purchasing decisions.
- Fleet Complete Vision™ Brings Intelligent Video Analytics to Advance Fleet SafetyNew real-time video analytics solution, Fleet Complete Vision™, combines mobile video technology with telematics data to enhance fleet safety and driver risk management Toronto, ON (Apr. 5, 2018) – Fleet Complete, the fastest-growing global IoT solutions provider in the connected commercial vehicle ...
News and Articles
- Fleet Complete Vision™ Brings Intelligent Video Analytics to Advance Fleet Safety
- Intact lnsurance launches Canada’s first commercial auto quick quote tool
- The Guarantee Highlights Most Common Sources of D&O Claims to Help Ensure You Are Protected
- Co-operators Launches Privacy Breach Protection
- Debunking Common Misconceptions About Crime Insurance: The Guarantee
- Allianz: Businesses wary of unpredictable business environment
- Nearly Half of Alberta SMEs Don’t Carry Disruption Insurance
- International Study Finds Nearly 40 Percent of Enterprises Hit by Ransomware in the Last Year
- Mercer Launches Solution to Address Retiree Benefits Gap
- Partnership Brings Free Ontario Traffic Manual Training to Ontario Municipalities