Businesses, non-profits and charities all purchase or consider the purchase of insurance as part of good management practices. In larger organizations, risk managers are continually evaluating various risks to the organization and implement programs to reduce and manage those risks, and purchase insurance to backstop remaining exposures. Smaller organizations may depend to a greater extent on the advice of insurance specialists to help identify those risks and select insurance to help ameliorate the losses should they occur.
In this section providers of insurance and other products, often with a specific focus, promote their services. As well, the articles and announcements listed below, where applicable, provide additional information in your risk assessment and insurance purchasing decisions.
- Fundamental operational risks are top concerns for Lloyd’s CROs, LMA survey findsMore than half of middle market companies have experienced a cybersecurity failure despite a rise in spending on cybersecurity technology, and most are uninsured London, UK (Sept. 18, 2019) – Pricing, cost reduction, change management, market modernization, and competition are the top five risks ...
News and Articles
- Fundamental operational risks are top concerns for Lloyd’s CROs, LMA survey finds
- AI-Powered Insurmi Secures Funding to Modernize How Insurers Engage Customers
- Total Cost of Risk Increased Year-Over-Year: 2019 RIMS Benchmark Survey
- Credit Insurance: Helping Your Business in Three Ways
- Insurance Industry & Calgary Chamber of Commerce launch tool to prepare small businesses for disasters
- The Edge Benefits Announces Enhancement To Its Business Overhead Expense Product
- Fleet Complete Vision™ Brings Intelligent Video Analytics to Advance Fleet Safety
- Intact lnsurance launches Canada’s first commercial auto quick quote tool
- The Guarantee Highlights Most Common Sources of D&O Claims to Help Ensure You Are Protected
- Co-operators Launches Privacy Breach Protection