Businesses, non-profits and charities all purchase or consider the purchase of insurance as part of good management practices. In larger organizations, risk managers are continually evaluating various risks to the organization and implement programs to reduce and manage those risks, and purchase insurance to backstop remaining exposures. Smaller organizations may depend to a greater extent on the advice of insurance specialists to help identify those risks and select insurance to help ameliorate the losses should they occur.
In this section providers of insurance and other products, often with a specific focus, promote their services. As well, the articles and announcements listed below, where applicable, provide additional information in your risk assessment and insurance purchasing decisions.
- FM Global shares five ways businesses can protect their operations from wildfire as risk persistsMore than 250 wildfires currently burning in British Columbia, with more than 120 forest fires in Ontario region Johnston, RI (Aug. 6, 2021) – As the West coast endures record heat and severe drought often associated with a changing climate, the risk of wildfires to a business’s property and ...
News and Articles
- FM Global shares five ways businesses can protect their operations from wildfire as risk persists
- Building a Windstorm Emergency Response Plan
- Sedgwick launches COVID-19 vaccination tracking program
- Intact Insurance offers solutions for customers who are working from home
- Insurers support small businesses with Business Insurance Action Team
- Insurers step up to help small businesses in Ontario
- Hiscox and Thimble partner to offer short-term business insurance plans by the hour, day or month
- Farmers Edge Continues Wave of Digital Disruption in Crop Insurance with Landslide of New Agency Partnerships
- Ecclesiastical shares best practices for disinfecting premises
- HeyBryan & Duuo Announce Launch Plans for Duuo Gig Insurance