Businesses, non-profits and charities all purchase or consider the purchase of insurance as part of good management practices. In larger organizations, risk managers are continually evaluating various risks to the organization and implement programs to reduce and manage those risks, and purchase insurance to backstop remaining exposures. Smaller organizations may depend to a greater extent on the advice of insurance specialists to help identify those risks and select insurance to help ameliorate the losses should they occur.
In this section providers of insurance and other products, often with a specific focus, promote their services. As well, the articles and announcements listed below, where applicable, provide additional information in your risk assessment and insurance purchasing decisions.
- Hiscox and Thimble partner to offer short-term business insurance plans by the hour, day or monthAs America’s small businesses navigate the reopening economy, innovative insurance partnerships can offer dynamic solutions that adapt to real-time, evolving needs London, UK (June 16, 2020) – Hiscox, a leading U.S. small business insurer, has partnered with Thimble, the insurance partner ...
News and Articles
- Hiscox and Thimble partner to offer short-term business insurance plans by the hour, day or month
- Farmers Edge Continues Wave of Digital Disruption in Crop Insurance with Landslide of New Agency Partnerships
- Ecclesiastical shares best practices for disinfecting premises
- HeyBryan & Duuo Announce Launch Plans for Duuo Gig Insurance
- CFIB statements on COVID-19 disruptions, government response
- Three fiscal measures to address the coronavirus
- Half of small firms report a drop in sales due to pandemic
- Ecclesiastical Insurance Releases White Paper on Business Implications of COVID-19
- Fundamental operational risks are top concerns for Lloyd’s CROs, LMA survey finds
- AI-Powered Insurmi Secures Funding to Modernize How Insurers Engage Customers