Property and casualty insurance brokers have grown organically and through mergers and acquisitions and are often sizable businesses in a complex and sophisticated business. In order to help in both operations and management of the business, computers now play an integral part.
Far from the days of enhanced accounting systems, Broker Management Systems (BMS) today offer a broad range of tools which help sell and service customers, manage the business internally and exchange data with a variety of insurance companies and information providers.
In addition to the many core functions provided by most BMS providers, many offer standard or customized interfaces to complementary systems used for special purposes.
Office in Virden, MB.
Serving all Canada
Custom Software Solutions is committed to delivering unique, effective, and profitable automation solutions that meet the needs of Insurance Brokers, Companies, and MGAs across Canada. No matter the size, organization, or experience of your company, we have the business solution that will work for you.
Our proven Broker products (The Broker's Workstation, IntelliQuote, and I-Client), MGA products (The Underwriter's Workstation), and Insurance Company products (I-Company, I-Broker, and I-Biz), are today providing significant efficiency gains leading to increased productivity and decreased operating expenses for both Broker and Company users. For more information please contact us at 877-281-6944.
News and Articles
- Enstar to Sell Starstone Lloyd’s Managing Agency to Newly Formed Venture Inigo
- Independent Insurance Agents Face Headwinds Brought On by COVID-19 Pandemic
- Intact Financial Corporation, together with Tryg, to acquire RSA Insurance Group Plc
- Sonnet Insurance grows Group Insurance offering through partnership with BMS Canada Risk Services (BMS)
- Waypoint Insurance Partners with ProNavigator to Support Brokers with an AI-Powered Knowledge Management System
- Westland Insurance expands in Manitoba with acquisition of MIG Insurance
- Data Integrations Between Agency Management Systems and Insurer Core Record Systems Increasingly Important
- Westland Insurance expands Canadian presence with first Ontario Acquisition
- U.S. Life Insurance Carrier Performance: The Agents’ Perspective
- ClearPay Joins Guidewire PartnerConnect Solution Alliance Program to Automate the Payment Process Between Agencies and Insurers