Property and casualty insurance brokers have grown organically and through mergers and acquisitions and are often sizable businesses in a complex and sophisticated business. In order to help in both operations and management of the business, computers now play an integral part.
Far from the days of enhanced accounting systems, Broker Management Systems (BMS) today offer a broad range of tools which help sell and service customers, manage the business internally and exchange data with a variety of insurance companies and information providers.
In addition to the many core functions provided by most BMS providers, many offer standard or customized interfaces to complementary systems used for special purposes.
Office in Virden, MB.
Serving all Canada
Custom Software Solutions is committed to delivering unique, effective, and profitable automation solutions that meet the needs of Insurance Brokers, Companies, and MGAs across Canada. No matter the size, organization, or experience of your company, we have the business solution that will work for you.
Our proven Broker products (The Broker's Workstation, IntelliQuote, and I-Client), MGA products (The Underwriter's Workstation), and Insurance Company products (I-Company, I-Broker, and I-Biz), are today providing significant efficiency gains leading to increased productivity and decreased operating expenses for both Broker and Company users. For more information please contact us at 877-281-6944.
News and Articles
- Archway Insurance welcomes George Mitchell Insurance in Liverpool
- Gen Re’s NOW App Uses Facial Analytics to Let Consumers Buy Insurance in Minutes
- Direct Online Could Grow to 12% of Small Commercial Insurance Market by 2023
- Hub International Acquires The Assets Of Firstbrook Pointon Benefits Incorporated
- Equisoft Acquires AGEman Solutions
- Aon announces strategic partnership with Jaguar Land Rover Canada
- BrokerLink Acquires Bridge Financial Insurance Ltd.
- Lloyd Sadd | Navacord strengthens sector specialization with Pratt Lambert & Brown acquisition
- Insurance Agency Mergers & Acquisitions Hit Record Level in 2018
- The Co-operators acquires Redfords Insurance Brokers