Property and casualty insurance brokers have grown organically and through mergers and acquisitions and are often sizable businesses in a complex and sophisticated business. In order to help in both operations and management of the business, computers now play an integral part.
Far from the days of enhanced accounting systems, Broker Management Systems (BMS) today offer a broad range of tools which help sell and service customers, manage the business internally and exchange data with a variety of insurance companies and information providers.
In addition to the many core functions provided by most BMS providers, many offer standard or customized interfaces to complementary systems used for special purposes.
Office in Virden, MB.
Serving all Canada
Custom Software Solutions is committed to delivering unique, effective, and profitable automation solutions that meet the needs of Insurance Brokers, Companies, and MGAs across Canada. No matter the size, organization, or experience of your company, we have the business solution that will work for you.
Our proven Broker products (The Broker's Workstation, IntelliQuote, and I-Client), MGA products (The Underwriter's Workstation), and Insurance Company products (I-Company, I-Broker, and I-Biz), are today providing significant efficiency gains leading to increased productivity and decreased operating expenses for both Broker and Company users. For more information please contact us at 877-281-6944.
News and Articles
- Applied Systems Acquires TechCanary
- Why I’m Stoked About the CSIO Minimum Data Set for Commercial Lines: Kevin Campbell, Policy Works
- The Co-operators acquires Robinson & Associates Insurance Brokers
- Hub International Acquires Entertainment Book Of Business
- Announcing Aviva Ally – transacting small business insurance made easy
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Keyser Benefits Corp.
- Navacord advances growth strategy with addition of Mitchell & Abbott Group
- The Co-operators acquires Credit Union Advantage Insurance Brokerage Ltd.
- Chatbots Growing in Importance as Part of Hybrid Service Strategies for Insurers
- Hub International Acquires Del Fisher Insurance Inc.