Property and casualty insurance brokers have grown organically and through mergers and acquisitions and are often sizable businesses in a complex and sophisticated business. In order to help in both operations and management of the business, computers now play an integral part.
Far from the days of enhanced accounting systems, Broker Management Systems (BMS) today offer a broad range of tools which help sell and service customers, manage the business internally and exchange data with a variety of insurance companies and information providers.
In addition to the many core functions provided by most BMS providers, many offer standard or customized interfaces to complementary systems used for special purposes.
Office in Virden, MB.
Serving all Canada
Custom Software Solutions is committed to delivering unique, effective, and profitable automation solutions that meet the needs of Insurance Brokers, Companies, and MGAs across Canada. No matter the size, organization, or experience of your company, we have the business solution that will work for you.
Our proven Broker products (The Broker's Workstation, IntelliQuote, and I-Client), MGA products (The Underwriter's Workstation), and Insurance Company products (I-Company, I-Broker, and I-Biz), are today providing significant efficiency gains leading to increased productivity and decreased operating expenses for both Broker and Company users. For more information please contact us at 877-281-6944.
News and Articles
- Apollo and Keal System Users partner to provide brokers with digital tools
- CSIO Board Green-lights INNOTECH Committee Proposals
- Navacord adds B.C.-based Dehoney Financial Group
- Chubb launches Chubb Studio, simplifying digital partner integration
- Westland Insurance Acquires Four New Brokerage Firms
- Rogers Insurance acquires interest in McLean & Shaw Insurance
- Hub International acquires Elevate Insurance Brokers
- HTM Insurance Company Migrates Personal Property to Cognition+ Platform
- Navacord expands benefits practice to Maritimes with addition of Cooke Capital
- Global IQX Launches New AI-Powered Tools for Group Insurers