Property and casualty insurance brokers have grown organically and through mergers and acquisitions and are often sizable businesses in a complex and sophisticated business. In order to help in both operations and management of the business, computers now play an integral part.
Far from the days of enhanced accounting systems, Broker Management Systems (BMS) today offer a broad range of tools which help sell and service customers, manage the business internally and exchange data with a variety of insurance companies and information providers.
In addition to the many core functions provided by most BMS providers, many offer standard or customized interfaces to complementary systems used for special purposes.
Office in Virden, MB.
Serving all Canada
Custom Software Solutions is committed to delivering unique, effective, and profitable automation solutions that meet the needs of Insurance Brokers, Companies, and MGAs across Canada. No matter the size, organization, or experience of your company, we have the business solution that will work for you.
Our proven Broker products (The Broker's Workstation, IntelliQuote, and I-Client), MGA products (The Underwriter's Workstation), and Insurance Company products (I-Company, I-Broker, and I-Biz), are today providing significant efficiency gains leading to increased productivity and decreased operating expenses for both Broker and Company users. For more information please contact us at 877-281-6944.
News and Articles
- Aon and Willis Towers Watson Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Disaster Rx DKI joins DKI Canada
- Salty And Asbury Automotive Group Join Forces
- IBAC Celebrates SGI’s Contributions to Broker Connectivity
- XRM Vision and Segic join forces to accelerate the digital transformation of brokerage firms
- Agile Underwriting Solutions Acquires Managing General Agent Exhale Insurance
- Westland Insurance Acquires Digital Brokerage Nuera Insurance
- Westland Insurance acquires Barrie-based Huronia Insurance Group
- BrokerTeam Insurance Announces New Branch Format with the Creation of Goodrates Insurance
- Integration partnership enables straight-through B2C sales for SIG brokerages