Property and casualty insurance brokers have grown organically and through mergers and acquisitions and are often sizable businesses in a complex and sophisticated business. In order to help in both operations and management of the business, computers now play an integral part.
Far from the days of enhanced accounting systems, Broker Management Systems (BMS) today offer a broad range of tools which help sell and service customers, manage the business internally and exchange data with a variety of insurance companies and information providers.
In addition to the many core functions provided by most BMS providers, many offer standard or customized interfaces to complementary systems used for special purposes.
Office in Virden, MB.
Serving all Canada
Custom Software Solutions is committed to delivering unique, effective, and profitable automation solutions that meet the needs of Insurance Brokers, Companies, and MGAs across Canada. No matter the size, organization, or experience of your company, we have the business solution that will work for you.
Our proven Broker products (The Broker's Workstation, IntelliQuote, and I-Client), MGA products (The Underwriter's Workstation), and Insurance Company products (I-Company, I-Broker, and I-Biz), are today providing significant efficiency gains leading to increased productivity and decreased operating expenses for both Broker and Company users. For more information please contact us at 877-281-6944.
News and Articles
- Hub International strengthens Employee Benefits capabilities with latest Acquisition
- Quebec healthcare co-operative becomes 46th member of The Co-operators Group Limited
- APOLLO Insurance Partners With Finaeo Inc. to Empower Brokers and Consumers With Digital Products
- DKI Canada Network expands to Kingston
- Billyard Insurance Group’s national expansion begins with branch location in Edmonton
- InsureLine Acquires Majority Ownership in Clear Cut Insurance
- RATESDOTCA announces customers can now compare rates from Onlia
- Hub International Acquires Quebec-Based H.W. Hollinger (Canada) Inc.
- Westland Insurance Acquires New Ontario Brokerage
- Goose Digital Joins HubSpot’s Solutions Partner Program