Property and casualty insurance brokers have grown organically and through mergers and acquisitions and are often sizable businesses in a complex and sophisticated business. In order to help in both operations and management of the business, computers now play an integral part.
Far from the days of enhanced accounting systems, Broker Management Systems (BMS) today offer a broad range of tools which help sell and service customers, manage the business internally and exchange data with a variety of insurance companies and information providers.
In addition to the many core functions provided by most BMS providers, many offer standard or customized interfaces to complementary systems used for special purposes.
Office in Virden, MB.
Serving all Canada
Custom Software Solutions is committed to delivering unique, effective, and profitable automation solutions that meet the needs of Insurance Brokers, Companies, and MGAs across Canada. No matter the size, organization, or experience of your company, we have the business solution that will work for you.
Our proven Broker products (The Broker's Workstation, IntelliQuote, and I-Client), MGA products (The Underwriter's Workstation), and Insurance Company products (I-Company, I-Broker, and I-Biz), are today providing significant efficiency gains leading to increased productivity and decreased operating expenses for both Broker and Company users. For more information please contact us at 877-281-6944.
News and Articles
- BrokerLink Grows With Six New Acquisitions
- Briza closes $8MM funding round
- M&A Activity Consolidating Marketplace for AMS Platforms While Capabilities Expanding and Diversifying
- Trufla launches SEO-focused Data Module
- Westwood Insurance Agency implements Relativity6 AI platform
- Progress Insurance joins CMB Insurance Brokers to strengthen customer service
- Westland Insurance Acquires Folgizan Insurance
- Navacord continues its strategic benefits expansion with addition of Penmore Benefits Inc.
- CMB Insurance Brokers and Mango Insurance join forces for tech-driven client solutions
- On Side Restoration Expands into Manitoba with Acquisition of 204 Restoration Services