Traveling within Canada, you may want to investigate travel insurance to avoid surprises when visiting another province, as provincial health plans vary across the country. When traveling outside of Canada, travel health insurance is essential as you can run up a huge medical bill in a hurry. Consider also trip cancellation insurance, and make sure your belongings are covered for lost luggage and theft while travelling.
- Goose Insurance launches Canada’s first standalone worldwide pandemic insurance for travelPandemic travel medical insurance now available to all Canadians, covering up to $500,000 in COVID-19 related emergencies Vancouver, BC (Oct. 15, 2020) – Recently, both major Canadian airlines announced that customers booking flights through them may receive COVID-19 medical insurance. But be ...
Head Office: Toronto, Canada
Serves: Canada and All Other Countries
More information on specific offerings:
Free Consultation: 1-800-474-4474
News and Articles
- Goose Insurance launches Canada’s first standalone worldwide pandemic insurance for travel
- Snowbirds Win Legal Challenge to Reinstate Out-of-Country Insurance Coverage
- Blink Parametric Launches Blink Luggage
- Air Canada Provides Update on Response to COVID-19
- Coronavirus now considered a “known issue” by an increasing number of travel insurers
- Coronavirus: Will I be covered by travel insurance?
- Less than Half of Canadians Buy Travel Insurance, Even as Threats to Health Emerge Worldwide
- Changes Coming to Out-of-Country Medical Coverage in 2020
- International Travel and Tourism to Transform Globally By 2040
- Most Canadians Unaware of New Air Traveller Rights