Traveling within Canada, you may want to investigate travel insurance to avoid surprises when visiting another province, as provincial health plans vary across the country. When traveling outside of Canada, travel health insurance is essential as you can run up a huge medical bill in a hurry. Consider also trip cancellation insurance, and make sure your belongings are covered for lost luggage and theft while travelling.
- Blink Parametric Launches Blink LuggageBlinkParametric.com adds Blink Luggage to Travel Insurance Platform as it expands real-time insurance solutions in readiness for a post-COVID-19 world Cork, Ireland (Apr. 14, 2020) – An Irish InsurTech looks to the horizon as it launches Blink Luggage, building the next generation of Travel ...
Head Office: Toronto, Canada
Serves: Canada and All Other Countries
More information on specific offerings:
Free Consultation: 1-800-474-4474
News and Articles
- Blink Parametric Launches Blink Luggage
- Air Canada Provides Update on Response to COVID-19
- Coronavirus now considered a “known issue” by an increasing number of travel insurers
- Coronavirus: Will I be covered by travel insurance?
- Less than Half of Canadians Buy Travel Insurance, Even as Threats to Health Emerge Worldwide
- Changes Coming to Out-of-Country Medical Coverage in 2020
- International Travel and Tourism to Transform Globally By 2040
- Most Canadians Unaware of New Air Traveller Rights
- Top Reason Half of Canadians Aren’t Taking Winter Vacation This Year? “Can’t Afford It”
- Allianz Partners gives travelers peace of mind