Traveling within Canada, you may want to investigate travel insurance to avoid surprises when visiting another province, as provincial health plans vary across the country. When traveling outside of Canada, travel health insurance is essential as you can run up a huge medical bill in a hurry. Consider also trip cancellation insurance, and make sure your belongings are covered for lost luggage and theft while travelling.
- Novus Health partners with Goose Insurance to offer Enhanced Travel ServicesVancouver, BC (June 14, 2021) – Novus Health is pleased to announce that they will be powering the Goose Insurance app with enhanced travel services and content that will help protect Goose members when travelling abroad via their Novus Health, Travel Navigator and Near Threat programs. Goose is an ...
Head Office: Toronto, Canada
Serves: Canada and All Other Countries
More information on specific offerings:
Free Consultation: 1-800-474-4474
News and Articles
- Novus Health partners with Goose Insurance to offer Enhanced Travel Services
- Allianz Global Assistance Enhances Customer Support Offerings with Virtual Care, New Online Claims Portal
- Goose Insurance launches Canada’s first standalone worldwide pandemic insurance for travel
- Snowbirds Win Legal Challenge to Reinstate Out-of-Country Insurance Coverage
- Blink Parametric Launches Blink Luggage
- Air Canada Provides Update on Response to COVID-19
- Coronavirus now considered a “known issue” by an increasing number of travel insurers
- Coronavirus: Will I be covered by travel insurance?
- Less than Half of Canadians Buy Travel Insurance, Even as Threats to Health Emerge Worldwide
- Changes Coming to Out-of-Country Medical Coverage in 2020