Traveling within Canada, you may want to investigate travel insurance to avoid surprises when visiting another province, as provincial health plans vary across the country. When traveling outside of Canada, travel health insurance is essential as you can run up a huge medical bill in a hurry. Consider also trip cancellation insurance, and make sure your belongings are covered for lost luggage and theft while travelling.
- Changes Coming to Out-of-Country Medical Coverage in 2020Ontarians encouraged to take a closer look at their travel insurance Thornhill, ON (Dec. 16, 2019) – As the busy holiday travel season approaches, Orion Travel Insurance, a CAA-owned company, is urging Ontario travellers to take a closer look at their travel and medical insurance coverage. As of ...
Head Office: Toronto, Canada
Serves: Canada and All Other Countries
More information on specific offerings:
Free Consultation: 1-800-474-4474
News and Articles
- Changes Coming to Out-of-Country Medical Coverage in 2020
- International Travel and Tourism to Transform Globally By 2040
- Most Canadians Unaware of New Air Traveller Rights
- Top Reason Half of Canadians Aren’t Taking Winter Vacation This Year? “Can’t Afford It”
- Allianz Partners gives travelers peace of mind
- Travel Insurance: Do You Really Need It?
- CSA Reminds Travellers of Looming Cuts to Ontario Health Coverage
- InsurTech Travel Insurance firms Blink and Pluto enter partnership
- Demystifying Travel Insurance For Canadians
- CAA Travel Insurance Introduces Two New Riders To Protect Travellers