The insurance community faces unrelenting pressure on costs, increasing service expectations from customers, demands for more sophisticated products and services, new requirements for distributors and insurers, and the introduction of new technologies and systems. None of this will evolve without good people: leadership, management, technical and personal skills are in higher demand than ever.
As a result, organizations seek to enhance their competitive positioning through knowledge management and education. This section notes some of the processes, from job-hunting and posting to skills enhancement, which are being developed.
- Chisel AI appoints new President and CEOJason McDermott, a seasoned software executive, also joins Board of Directors Toronto, ON (Sept. 14, 2021) – Chisel AI, a technology provider for the global insurance industry, is pleased to announce the appointment of Jason McDermott to President and CEO; he will also be joining the board of ...
News and Articles
- Chisel AI appoints new President and CEO
- Sun Life Appoints First Chief Sustainability Officer
- HDI Global Specialty bolsters expansion plans in Canada with new strategic role
- Apollo welcomes Klaus Salchner as Chief Technology Officer
- Apollo welcomes Jill Carberry as Director of Business Development
- Doug Paul joins Finaeo as a Strategic Advisor
- Apollo welcomes Christopher Aloussis as Broker Success Manager
- Apollo Welcomes Bryan Kinney As Vice President of Product Development
- The Co-operators provides 24/7 virtual healthcare to its group benefits clients across Canada
- Sindy Houle joins FRISS as Head of Sales in Canada