The insurance community faces unrelenting pressure on costs, increasing service expectations from customers, demands for more sophisticated products and services, new requirements for distributors and insurers, and the introduction of new technologies and systems. None of this will evolve without good people: leadership, management, technical and personal skills are in higher demand than ever.
As a result, organizations seek to enhance their competitive positioning through knowledge management and education. This section notes some of the processes, from job-hunting and posting to skills enhancement, which are being developed.
- FCA Insurance Brokers announces new CEO and PresidentToronto, ON (Sept. 4, 2019) – FCA Insurance Brokers continues to grow and evolve, entering its second century of serving Canadians. After ten years as President of FCA Insurance Brokers, Andrew Osbourne is now stepping back from that post, while still continuing as a shareholder, officer and an ...
News and Articles
- FCA Insurance Brokers announces new CEO and President
- CSIO Launches INNOTECH Innovation and Emerging Technology Advisory Committee
- Guidewire Appoints Mike Rosenbaum as CEO
- Echelon Insurance Appoints Robin Joshua As New President
- Victor Lange joins Apollo Insurance as Chief Operating Officer
- Martin Delaney announced as CEO of Navasure Structured Surety Solutions
- Tech CEOs Hesitate to Upskill Workforce Despite Anticipated Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Jobs
- Justin Hamade joins Apollo Insurance as Chief Technology Officer
- Management changes at Aviva Canada: Jason Storah named CEO
- Applied Systems Names Taylor Rhodes as Next Chief Executive Officer