The insurance community faces unrelenting pressure on costs, increasing service expectations from customers, demands for more sophisticated products and services, new requirements for distributors and insurers, and the introduction of new technologies and systems. None of this will evolve without good people: leadership, management, technical and personal skills are in higher demand than ever.
As a result, organizations seek to enhance their competitive positioning through knowledge management and education. This section notes some of the processes, from job-hunting and posting to skills enhancement, which are being developed.
- Christian Dufour joins Koïos IntelligenceMontreal, QC (Sept. 22, 2020) – Koïos Intelligence, a developer of artificial intelligence tools designed specifically for the finance and insurance industries, is pleased to announce the addition of Christian Dufour to its team. Well known in the field of life and health insurance, Christian ...
News and Articles
- Christian Dufour joins Koïos Intelligence
- Zensurance Launches Innovative Broker Training Program
- Insurance Labor Study Finds Recruiting Difficulty Continues Despite Pandemic
- New Gore Mutual CEO Excited to Lead Company’s Radical Transformation
- Marc Lipman Appointed President of Lloyd’s Canada
- Three in four employers adjust workplaces in response to Pandemic
- CFOs Doubling Down on People Cuts Due to Ongoing COVID-19 Disruption: Gartner Survey
- CSIO Launches Three New eLearning Courses
- Nine Trends That Will Impact the Post-Pandemic Future of Work
- Element AI Names New CFO & CRO