The insurance community faces unrelenting pressure on costs, increasing service expectations from customers, demands for more sophisticated products and services, new requirements for distributors and insurers, and the introduction of new technologies and systems. None of this will evolve without good people: leadership, management, technical and personal skills are in higher demand than ever.
As a result, organizations seek to enhance their competitive positioning through knowledge management and education. This section notes some of the processes, from job-hunting and posting to skills enhancement, which are being developed.
- Millennials Flocking To Insurance As Industry Looks For Employees With Skills To Interpret And Innovate In The Digital EraBig data and cyber risk redefining the insurance industry and driving need for talent wired to respond to continual change Toronto, ON (Sept. 18, 2018) – The Insurance Institute of Canada (IIC) today released two studies that reveal the dramatic changes underway in the property and casualty ...
News and Articles
- Millennials Flocking To Insurance As Industry Looks For Employees With Skills To Interpret And Innovate In The Digital Era
- IBAO Unveils Learner-Focused E-Learning Experience
- IBAO Moves Broker Exams Online
- Saad Mered appointed CEO of Zurich Canada
- Wawanesa Names New President of Canadian P&C operation
- Markel Canada Appoints President
- Guarantee Appoints Donna Barclay President & COO for Canada and North America P&C
- Cowan Insurance Group Announces New Leadership Role In Support Of Commercial Insurance Growth
- Get on Board with National Education Month
- Leadership changes at Aviva Canada