The insurance community faces unrelenting pressure on costs, increasing service expectations from customers, demands for more sophisticated products and services, new requirements for distributors and insurers, and the introduction of new technologies and systems. None of this will evolve without good people: leadership, management, technical and personal skills are in higher demand than ever.
As a result, organizations seek to enhance their competitive positioning through knowledge management and education. This section notes some of the processes, from job-hunting and posting to skills enhancement, which are being developed.
- Apollo welcomes Jill Carberry as Director of Business DevelopmentToronto, ON (Feb. 17, 2021) – Apollo Insurance Solutions Ltd. is pleased to announce that Jill Carberry has joined the Apollo team as Director of Business Development. Carberry brings over 10 years of business development experience in the Canadian insurance industry to the Apollo team. At Apollo, ...
News and Articles
- Apollo welcomes Jill Carberry as Director of Business Development
- Doug Paul joins Finaeo as a Strategic Advisor
- Apollo welcomes Christopher Aloussis as Broker Success Manager
- Apollo Welcomes Bryan Kinney As Vice President of Product Development
- The Co-operators provides 24/7 virtual healthcare to its group benefits clients across Canada
- Sindy Houle joins FRISS as Head of Sales in Canada
- Apollo welcomes Edwina McKennon as Broker Engagement Manager
- Apollo welcomes Joyce Wong as Underwriting Services Specialist
- Apollo Insurance hires Tracey Swain as CFO to support expansion
- Investment industry leaders acknowledge the power of culture