The insurance community faces unrelenting pressure on costs, increasing service expectations from customers, demands for more sophisticated products and services, new requirements for distributors and insurers, and the introduction of new technologies and systems. None of this will evolve without good people: leadership, management, technical and personal skills are in higher demand than ever.
As a result, organizations seek to enhance their competitive positioning through knowledge management and education. This section notes some of the processes, from job-hunting and posting to skills enhancement, which are being developed.
- IBM Talent Business Uses AI To Rethink The Modern WorkforceArmonk, NY (Dec. 4, 2018) – As artificial intelligence promises to transform both the future of work and the human resources (HR) function, IBM has announced IBM Talent & Transformation, a new business to help companies and their employees flourish in the era of AI and automation. IBM Talent ...
News and Articles
- IBM Talent Business Uses AI To Rethink The Modern Workforce
- Alister Campbell named as next President and CEO of PACICC
- Chris Van Kooten Appointed CEO of Allianz Global Assistance Canada
- Arch Insurance Announces Strategic Leadership Changes
- Chris Floyd appointed new President of IBAC
- Millennials Flocking To Insurance As Industry Looks For Employees With Skills To Interpret And Innovate In The Digital Era
- IBAO Unveils Learner-Focused E-Learning Experience
- IBAO Moves Broker Exams Online
- Saad Mered appointed CEO of Zurich Canada
- Wawanesa Names New President of Canadian P&C operation