The insurance community faces unrelenting pressure on costs, increasing service expectations from customers, demands for more sophisticated products and services, new requirements for distributors and insurers, and the introduction of new technologies and systems. None of this will evolve without good people: leadership, management, technical and personal skills are in higher demand than ever.
As a result, organizations seek to enhance their competitive positioning through knowledge management and education. This section notes some of the processes, from job-hunting and posting to skills enhancement, which are being developed.
- Wawanesa Names New President of Canadian P&C operationCarol Jardine appointed President of Wawanesa’s Canadian Property and Casualty operation Winnipeg, MB (Apr. 5, 2018) – Jeff Goy, CEO of The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company, is pleased to announce the appointment of Carol Jardine as President of Wawanesa’s Canadian Property and Casualty (P&C) ...
News and Articles
- Wawanesa Names New President of Canadian P&C operation
- Markel Canada Appoints President
- Guarantee Appoints Donna Barclay President & COO for Canada and North America P&C
- Cowan Insurance Group Announces New Leadership Role In Support Of Commercial Insurance Growth
- Get on Board with National Education Month
- Leadership changes at Aviva Canada
- Alice Keung of Economical joins Insurance-Canada.ca Advisory Board
- Economical Insurance Strengthens Executive Team
- Canadian Executives Invest in Tech Skills Training to Stay Ahead of Global Competition
- Insurance Brokers Association of Canada Appoints New CEO