The insurance community faces unrelenting pressure on costs, increasing service expectations from customers, demands for more sophisticated products and services, new requirements for distributors and insurers, and the introduction of new technologies and systems. None of this will evolve without good people: leadership, management, technical and personal skills are in higher demand than ever.
As a result, organizations seek to enhance their competitive positioning through knowledge management and education. This section notes some of the processes, from job-hunting and posting to skills enhancement, which are being developed.
- Rise People Launches Free Payroll Offering in QuebecVancouver, BC (Sept. 24, 2019) – Rise People Inc., a leading digital HR, payroll and group benefits platform, has officially launched in Quebec. Reinforcing its commitment to the business community in this market, Rise is offering its payroll service free until the end of the year. Today’s ...
News and Articles
- Rise People Launches Free Payroll Offering in Quebec
- FCA Insurance Brokers announces new CEO and President
- CSIO Launches INNOTECH Innovation and Emerging Technology Advisory Committee
- Guidewire Appoints Mike Rosenbaum as CEO
- Echelon Insurance Appoints Robin Joshua As New President
- Victor Lange joins Apollo Insurance as Chief Operating Officer
- Martin Delaney announced as CEO of Navasure Structured Surety Solutions
- Tech CEOs Hesitate to Upskill Workforce Despite Anticipated Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Jobs
- Justin Hamade joins Apollo Insurance as Chief Technology Officer
- Management changes at Aviva Canada: Jason Storah named CEO