The insurance community faces unrelenting pressure on costs, increasing service expectations from customers, demands for more sophisticated products and services, new requirements for distributors and insurers, and the introduction of new technologies and systems. None of this will evolve without good people: leadership, management, technical and personal skills are in higher demand than ever.
As a result, organizations seek to enhance their competitive positioning through knowledge management and education. This section notes some of the processes, from job-hunting and posting to skills enhancement, which are being developed.
- Accenture Opens New Intelligent Operations Center in Canada to Help World’s Leading Companies Power GrowthSt. Catharines, ON (Jan. 15, 2019) – Accenture is pleased to announce it has opened an intelligent operations center in the Niagara region to serve as the hub for its newly launched intelligent sales and customer operations business. Spanning 68,000 square-feet in downtown St. Catharines, the new ...
News and Articles
- Accenture Opens New Intelligent Operations Center in Canada to Help World’s Leading Companies Power Growth
- Alister Campbell Joins Finaeo’s Board of Directors
- iA Financial Group becomes carbon neutral
- New study reveals strategies to manage people and work in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Rise People Launches Free Payroll Offering in Quebec
- Applied Systems Shares Results of Gen Z Recruiting Survey
- FCA Insurance Brokers announces new CEO and President
- CSIO Launches INNOTECH Innovation and Emerging Technology Advisory Committee
- Guidewire Appoints Mike Rosenbaum as CEO
- Echelon Insurance Appoints Robin Joshua As New President