Although some providers have comprehensive policy management systems to administer all lines of P&C insurance, others offer software, systems and tools which focus on managing and administering P&C commercial lines insurance offerings. This directory offers providers who focus primarily in the commercial lines arena.
ISI-Enterprise by Insurance Systems Inc. is a fully-Integrated browser-based P&C policy administration suite which includes all major modules to allow an insurer to run their business. In addition to the core processing modules for policy administration, claims, billing, accounting and reinsurance, the system includes various supporting sub-systems such as document/knowledge management, contact management and reporting. Insurance Systems Inc. provides enterprise class software solutions for small to mid size carriers.
ISI-Enterprise is 100% browser-based and facilitates all back office workflow for effective insurance underwriting, distribution and management. Underwriters can quickly design and implement specialty programs and new lines to react to market demands and opportunities.
ISI-Enterprise allows you to: book more business, better manage risk, maximize the profitability of all your distribution channels, lower administrative costs and increase profits.
- Advanced browser-based architecture with no underlying legacy code
- Powerful configuration module to streamline implementation
- Library of generic reports, documents and workflows
- Automatic transactional versioning
- Integrated rules and rating engine
- "Build not code" philosophy
- Real time transactions
- Multi-tier server structure
News and Articles
- Wawanesa starts national roll-out of Guidewire platform with Alberta implementation
- Caradoc Townsend Mutual Goes Live on the Insurance Business Solution by MCCG
- SpatialKey and Swiss Re collaborate to bring P&C insurers added choice and precision in global hazard risk selection
- The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group Selects Guidewire Products to Transform Core Operation, Data, and Analytics Capabilities
- CSAA Insurance Group Selects EIS Group’s Digital Experience Platform
- Sapiens Announces that Equitable Life of Canada Selects StoneRiver’s LifeSuite®
- LGM Goes Digital for Auto OEM F&I Product Definition and Dealership Sales
- Stand-Alone Rating Engines for P&C Insurance Carriers: A Vendor Overview
- UL Mutual chooses Equisoft to upgrade its technology ecosystem and ensure data migration
- Hiscox selects OneShield Software to enhance their digital client experience in the US