Although some providers have comprehensive policy management systems to administer all lines of P&C insurance, others offer software, systems and tools which focus on managing and administering P&C commercial lines insurance offerings. This directory offers providers who focus primarily in the commercial lines arena.
ISI-Enterprise by Insurance Systems Inc. is a fully-Integrated browser-based P&C policy administration suite which includes all major modules to allow an insurer to run their business. In addition to the core processing modules for policy administration, claims, billing, accounting and reinsurance, the system includes various supporting sub-systems such as document/knowledge management, contact management and reporting. Insurance Systems Inc. provides enterprise class software solutions for small to mid size carriers.
ISI-Enterprise is 100% browser-based and facilitates all back office workflow for effective insurance underwriting, distribution and management. Underwriters can quickly design and implement specialty programs and new lines to react to market demands and opportunities.
ISI-Enterprise allows you to: book more business, better manage risk, maximize the profitability of all your distribution channels, lower administrative costs and increase profits.
- Advanced browser-based architecture with no underlying legacy code
- Powerful configuration module to streamline implementation
- Library of generic reports, documents and workflows
- Automatic transactional versioning
- Integrated rules and rating engine
- "Build not code" philosophy
- Real time transactions
- Multi-tier server structure
News and Articles
- Quadient and Duck Creek Technologies collaborate to accelerate CX management
- Antigonish Farmers’ Mutual goes live with Cognition+ as they embark on their digital transformation
- Billing is Critical Part of Insurers’ Customer Engagement Strategies: Novarica Market Navigator
- British Columbia Automobile Association Selects Guidewire for Business Growth
- Architecture, Implementation Capabilities, and Roadmap May Soon Outweigh Current Functions in Differentiating Core Systems
- MPI Selects Duck Creek SaaS Core Systems Solution to Increase Efficiency
- Trillium Mutual Insurance Company Selects Guidewire for Business Innovation and Growth
- New Celent Executive Research on Life Insurance Core Modernization
- MIEC Selects OneShield Software’s SaaS Solution
- MGA Start-Up RubiQon Risk Accelerates Launch With OneShield Software’s SaaS Offering