Although some providers have comprehensive policy management systems to administer all lines of P&C insurance, others offer software, systems and tools which focus on managing and administering P&C commercial lines insurance offerings. This directory offers providers who focus primarily in the commercial lines arena.
ISI-Enterprise by Insurance Systems Inc. is a fully-Integrated browser-based P&C policy administration suite which includes all major modules to allow an insurer to run their business. In addition to the core processing modules for policy administration, claims, billing, accounting and reinsurance, the system includes various supporting sub-systems such as document/knowledge management, contact management and reporting. Insurance Systems Inc. provides enterprise class software solutions for small to mid size carriers.
ISI-Enterprise is 100% browser-based and facilitates all back office workflow for effective insurance underwriting, distribution and management. Underwriters can quickly design and implement specialty programs and new lines to react to market demands and opportunities.
ISI-Enterprise allows you to: book more business, better manage risk, maximize the profitability of all your distribution channels, lower administrative costs and increase profits.
- Advanced browser-based architecture with no underlying legacy code
- Powerful configuration module to streamline implementation
- Library of generic reports, documents and workflows
- Automatic transactional versioning
- Integrated rules and rating engine
- "Build not code" philosophy
- Real time transactions
- Multi-tier server structure
News and Articles
- Removing More Friction From Premium Payments With Subscription Billing
- SouthEastern Mutual Launches Insurance Business Solution through MCCG
- Verisk Launches Black Box 3
- Lawyers Mutual Launches Digital Platform to Improve Customer Experience
- CoreLogic Completes Acquisition of Symbility
- Optimum General Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform for Core Operations
- Billing Central To Insurers’ Service Strategies
- AIM Evaluation: Policy Administration Systems’ Ability to Integrate External Third-Party Data
- No Longer a Back-Office Function, Billing is at the Center of Growth and Innovation in a New Digital Era of Insurance
- CoreLogic Expands Flood, Hail and Lightning Solutions Into High-Demand Canadian Market