Although some providers have comprehensive policy management systems to administer all lines of P&C insurance, others offer software, systems and tools which focus on managing and administering P&C commercial lines insurance offerings. This directory offers providers who focus primarily in the commercial lines arena.
ISI-Enterprise by Insurance Systems Inc. is a fully-Integrated browser-based P&C policy administration suite which includes all major modules to allow an insurer to run their business. In addition to the core processing modules for policy administration, claims, billing, accounting and reinsurance, the system includes various supporting sub-systems such as document/knowledge management, contact management and reporting. Insurance Systems Inc. provides enterprise class software solutions for small to mid size carriers.
ISI-Enterprise is 100% browser-based and facilitates all back office workflow for effective insurance underwriting, distribution and management. Underwriters can quickly design and implement specialty programs and new lines to react to market demands and opportunities.
ISI-Enterprise allows you to: book more business, better manage risk, maximize the profitability of all your distribution channels, lower administrative costs and increase profits.
- Advanced browser-based architecture with no underlying legacy code
- Powerful configuration module to streamline implementation
- Library of generic reports, documents and workflows
- Automatic transactional versioning
- Integrated rules and rating engine
- "Build not code" philosophy
- Real time transactions
- Multi-tier server structure
News and Articles
- Specialty Insurers Look to Improve Flexibility of Distribution and Underwriting
- ISB Global Services Joins Guidewire PartnerConnect Solution Alliance Program
- Cloud, APIs becoming table stakes as P&C insurers policy administration systems market remains crowded
- Assessing the Competitive Landscape for U.S. P&C Core Systems
- Majesco Acquires InsPro Technologies
- Antigonish Farmers’ goes live in the Cloud, enabling ‘Work From Home’ with their technology partners, Cognition+ and iVedha Inc.
- Aon rallies London market to e-trade during COVID-19 pandemic and beyond
- Sapiens Partners With HazardHub to Integrate Real-time, Geographic Risk Data Into Its P&C Core Suite
- Chisel AI takes the pulse of efforts to modernize commercial insurance underwriting in new eBook
- Element AI Brings AI-Powered Underwriting to GroupAssur