Although some providers have comprehensive policy management systems to administer all lines of P&C insurance, others offer software, systems and tools which focus on managing and administering P&C commercial lines insurance offerings. This directory offers providers who focus primarily in the commercial lines arena.
ISI-Enterprise by Insurance Systems Inc. is a fully-Integrated browser-based P&C policy administration suite which includes all major modules to allow an insurer to run their business. In addition to the core processing modules for policy administration, claims, billing, accounting and reinsurance, the system includes various supporting sub-systems such as document/knowledge management, contact management and reporting. Insurance Systems Inc. provides enterprise class software solutions for small to mid size carriers.
ISI-Enterprise is 100% browser-based and facilitates all back office workflow for effective insurance underwriting, distribution and management. Underwriters can quickly design and implement specialty programs and new lines to react to market demands and opportunities.
ISI-Enterprise allows you to: book more business, better manage risk, maximize the profitability of all your distribution channels, lower administrative costs and increase profits.
- Advanced browser-based architecture with no underlying legacy code
- Powerful configuration module to streamline implementation
- Library of generic reports, documents and workflows
- Automatic transactional versioning
- Integrated rules and rating engine
- "Build not code" philosophy
- Real time transactions
- Multi-tier server structure
News and Articles
- 91% of carriers are prioritizing the use of data and analytic technologies to inform decisions on pricing: Celent & Equisoft
- Competition in Surety Industry Moving Insurers to Support Digital Agent and Principal Journeys
- Betterview Launches PropertyNow: Unlimited Roof Condition Estimates and More in Less than a Second
- Manitoba Public Insurance Awards legacy modernization contract to Infosys Public Services
- Texas Lawyers’ Insurance Exchange selects ISI Enterprise
- Guidewire Acquires HazardHub, a Leading InsurTech Provider of API-Driven Property Risk Insights
- Empire Life digital capabilities chosen by benefitsConnect to help power group benefits solutions
- Gore Mutual Becomes First Canadian Insurer Using Guidewire Cloud to Deploy the Full InsuranceSuite
- BMS Re Selects Relay’s F1 Platform For Unparalleled Reinsurer Connectivity
- Life Insurers Are Replacing Core Systems to Improve CX, Flexibility and Configuration