Although some providers have comprehensive policy management systems to administer all lines of P&C insurance, others offer software, systems and tools which focus on managing and administering P&C commercial lines insurance offerings. This directory offers providers who focus primarily in the commercial lines arena.
ISI-Enterprise by Insurance Systems Inc. is a fully-Integrated browser-based P&C policy administration suite which includes all major modules to allow an insurer to run their business. In addition to the core processing modules for policy administration, claims, billing, accounting and reinsurance, the system includes various supporting sub-systems such as document/knowledge management, contact management and reporting. Insurance Systems Inc. provides enterprise class software solutions for small to mid size carriers.
ISI-Enterprise is 100% browser-based and facilitates all back office workflow for effective insurance underwriting, distribution and management. Underwriters can quickly design and implement specialty programs and new lines to react to market demands and opportunities.
ISI-Enterprise allows you to: book more business, better manage risk, maximize the profitability of all your distribution channels, lower administrative costs and increase profits.
- Advanced browser-based architecture with no underlying legacy code
- Powerful configuration module to streamline implementation
- Library of generic reports, documents and workflows
- Automatic transactional versioning
- Integrated rules and rating engine
- "Build not code" philosophy
- Real time transactions
- Multi-tier server structure
News and Articles
- Rating Engines Critical in Helping Insurers Deliver New Products to Market Quickly: Novarica
- Link Insurance launches new website with quote and bind technology
- Majesco Launches New Product Portal
- Reinsurers Looking Beyond Spreadsheets and Legacy Systems to Manage Cession
- Applied Rating Index Q2 2020 Released
- Importance of Third-Party Data Growing for Insurers: Novarica
- Life Insurers Increasingly Turning to SaaS Core Systems for Speed of Operations
- Guidewire Reimagines Insurance Core Platforms with Aspen Release
- Specialty Insurers Look to Improve Flexibility of Distribution and Underwriting
- ISB Global Services Joins Guidewire PartnerConnect Solution Alliance Program