Although some providers have comprehensive policy management systems to administer all lines of P&C insurance, others offer software, systems and tools which focus on managing and administering P&C commercial lines insurance offerings. This directory offers providers who focus primarily in the commercial lines arena.
ISI-Enterprise by Insurance Systems Inc. is a fully-Integrated browser-based P&C policy administration suite which includes all major modules to allow an insurer to run their business. In addition to the core processing modules for policy administration, claims, billing, accounting and reinsurance, the system includes various supporting sub-systems such as document/knowledge management, contact management and reporting. Insurance Systems Inc. provides enterprise class software solutions for small to mid size carriers.
ISI-Enterprise is 100% browser-based and facilitates all back office workflow for effective insurance underwriting, distribution and management. Underwriters can quickly design and implement specialty programs and new lines to react to market demands and opportunities.
ISI-Enterprise allows you to: book more business, better manage risk, maximize the profitability of all your distribution channels, lower administrative costs and increase profits.
- Advanced browser-based architecture with no underlying legacy code
- Powerful configuration module to streamline implementation
- Library of generic reports, documents and workflows
- Automatic transactional versioning
- Integrated rules and rating engine
- "Build not code" philosophy
- Real time transactions
- Multi-tier server structure
News and Articles
- CoreLogic Expands Flood, Hail and Lightning Solutions Into High-Demand Canadian Market
- Guidewire Software Announces Opta Information Intelligence as New Solution Alliance Partner
- Emerging Technologies in Commercial Lines: Vive La Difference!
- Wisconsin Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company Goes Live with ISI Enterprise
- Connecticut Medical Insurance Company Selects ISI Enterprise for its Core System Transformation
- MCCG announces successful integration with Risk Control Technologies through collaboration with Farm Mutual Re
- Majesco Announces New Release of the Insurance Test Automation Framework
- Willis Towers Watson releases new version of its pricing software
- MCCG In Strategic Partnership To Enhance Business Intelligence Capabilities
- Tower Insurance Selects EIS Group Platform to Drive Transformation