Although some providers have comprehensive policy management systems to administer all lines of P&C insurance, others offer software, systems and tools which focus on managing and administering P&C commercial lines insurance offerings. This directory offers providers who focus primarily in the commercial lines arena.
ISI-Enterprise by Insurance Systems Inc. is a fully-Integrated browser-based P&C policy administration suite which includes all major modules to allow an insurer to run their business. In addition to the core processing modules for policy administration, claims, billing, accounting and reinsurance, the system includes various supporting sub-systems such as document/knowledge management, contact management and reporting. Insurance Systems Inc. provides enterprise class software solutions for small to mid size carriers.
ISI-Enterprise is 100% browser-based and facilitates all back office workflow for effective insurance underwriting, distribution and management. Underwriters can quickly design and implement specialty programs and new lines to react to market demands and opportunities.
ISI-Enterprise allows you to: book more business, better manage risk, maximize the profitability of all your distribution channels, lower administrative costs and increase profits.
- Advanced browser-based architecture with no underlying legacy code
- Powerful configuration module to streamline implementation
- Library of generic reports, documents and workflows
- Automatic transactional versioning
- Integrated rules and rating engine
- "Build not code" philosophy
- Real time transactions
- Multi-tier server structure
News and Articles
- Empire Life and Magik-Net collaborating on a ground-breaking real-time connected gateway
- Equitable Life of Canada Goes Live With Sapiens Underwriting Solution
- Majesco announces general availability of Version 11 of market-leading Majesco P&C Core Suite and Majesco L&A and Group Core Suite platforms
- MGA Core Systems Ownership Trending Upward Due to Value of Data
- The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group invests in new technology platform to drive innovation, speed to market
- The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group Deploys Guidewire InsurancePlatform in Deloitte’s InsurCloud
- Element AI unveils underwriting solutions at InsureTech Connect 2019
- Insurers Increasingly Leveraging Third-Party Data Providers and AI-Enabled Services for Underwriting
- SNAP Signs MGA Agreement with K&K Insurance to Better Serve Clients in Sports & Entertainment
- Aon launches auction for 1/1 reinsurance renewals