This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Will You Find an Insurance Supernova Using Machine Learning?Toronto, ON (Feb. 14, 2019) – Dessa recently launched a program for employees to dedicate a portion of working hours to personal projects that would help the company advance its machine learning knowledge. Combining their interest in space with an exploration of deep learning’s potential ...
News and Articles
- Will You Find an Insurance Supernova Using Machine Learning?
- How Amazon and Netflix Solved the Digital Challenges That Insurers Face Today
- Fraud in Life Insurance: Technology Is the Shield
- Insurance Companies Using Emerging Technologies and Business Models to Shake Up Competition
- Synergy Between Insurers’ IT and Analytics Teams Key to Operationalizing Insights
- Opta Expands Innovations With The Acquisition Of getClarity
- Reinsurers Investing in Analytics and Core Systems to Meet Evolving Needs
- Most Insurers Plan to Expand Use of Agile Development in 2019
- 1 in 3 Insurers Planning to Expand Use of Blended IT Staffing
- Is the InsurTech Wave Hitting a Riptide?