This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Apollo Insurance partners with RateGalaxy to offer their customers access to immediate digital insuranceVancouver, BC (Nov. 23, 2021) – Apollo Insurance, Canada’s leading online insurance provider, has partnered with RateGalaxy to offer immediate digital insurance products, specifically tailored to Canadians that use their website each year. Launched in 2019, Apollo Insurance now offers the largest ...
News and Articles
- Apollo Insurance partners with RateGalaxy to offer their customers access to immediate digital insurance
- Quadient Introduces iX-Series Mailing Systems and S.M.A.R.T. Essential Software to Canadian Market
- Cloud Will Be the Centerpiece of New Digital Experiences: Gartner
- FRISS Secures Investment from Guidewire
- AcordPay Expands Integrated Payments with Applied Epic
- Record-breaking nine-month InsurTech investment surpasses $10 billion threshold in Q3, 2021
- Quadient’s Inspire Days Virtual Event Promises a Wealth of Information for Building a Positive Customer Experience
- Insurers Modernizing Core Systems Must Consider Customer-Facing Experiences
- Guidewire Launches Insurtech Vanguards Program, Connecting Innovative Up-and-Comers with Insurers
- CoverGo strengthens its presence in America with new clients and investors