This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Insurers Embracing Machine Vision for Underwriting and ClaimsNovarica profiles 8 vendors of machine vision solutions Boston, MA (Mar. 19, 2019) – As unstructured sources of photo and video data continue to proliferate, machine vision technology offers insurers the ability to automate, scale, and enhance risk evaluation while seeing gains in operational ...
News and Articles
- Insurers Embracing Machine Vision for Underwriting and Claims
- Kings Mutual goes live in the Cloud with technology partners MCCG and iVedha
- Aon and Zesty.ai Revolutionize Underwriting with Property Data Solution Powered by Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Analytics to Play a Vital Role in Converting Big Data to Smart Data
- 30% of Insurers Plan to Expand Data Science Programs
- Blockchain in Insurance, 2019: A Market Overview
- 50% of Insurers Are Improving IT Governance Practices: Novarica
- Making Sense of Artificial Intelligence and its Impact on Risk Management
- SSQ Insurance Partners with Analytics Leader SAS to Prepare for IFRS 17
- Adoption of Cloud Platforms Likely to Accelerate at Large and Midsize Carriers Alike