This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Insurers Embracing Emerging Tech Like RPA and Low-Code, Continue AI ExperimentsNovarica’s annual report on emerging tech adoption in insurance links adoption rate to ease of integration with current processes Boston, MA (Jan. 12, 2021) – While some insurers may be narrowing their innovation focus, anticipating a leaner 2021, as a whole the industry is pursuing new ...
News and Articles
- Insurers Embracing Emerging Tech Like RPA and Low-Code, Continue AI Experiments
- CSIO INNOTECH Billing Working Group Presents Digital Solution to Industry
- CSIO’s Commercial Lines Working Group Finalizes Questions for Quoting Small Business and Professional Services
- ServiceNow to Acquire AI Pioneer Element AI
- AI-Based Tools Help Insurers Digitalize Document-Based Processes
- INNOTECH API Security Working Group Advances Security Model
- HSB Canada launches sensor solution to help insurers reduce claims
- Blink launches Business Interruption solution developed in Lloyd’s Lab Accelerator
- Guidewire Announces Banff Release and Vision for the Future of P&C Claims
- Smart MailHub Addresses Work From Home Challenges in Large Organizations