This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Investors Back YouSet’s Vision for Canadian Insurance with $2.1M in FundingMontreal, QC (Aug. 11, 2022) – YouSet, a startup which has optimized the process of buying and comparing home and auto insurance, today announces it has raised an oversubscribed $2.1 million pre-seed round. The company also announces its awaited expansion into the lucrative Ontario market. YouSet ...
News and Articles
- Investors Back YouSet’s Vision for Canadian Insurance with $2.1M in Funding
- Gallagher Re Global InsurTech Report for 2022 Q2
- Hub International Announces HUB Benefits SmartView
- Cognition+ Empowering Sales Channel Connectivity for Canadian Mutual Insurers
- Cover Whale and Swiss Re Improve Auto Accident Risk Assessment
- What Will It Take To Offer ‘Best-In-Class’ Digital Experiences To Consumers Of Credit Protection Insurance?
- Quadient Introduces DigtalBOOST: Pre-packaged Digital Solutions for Common Customer Processes and Contracts
- InnoTech API Working Group Finalizes Requirements for Creating a Quote
- Messagepoint Introduces Headless CCM Capabilities to Support Highly Personalized Digital Experiences
- InsurTech Market On Course to Reach $165.4 Billion in a Decade