This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Messagepoint debuts connector for Sefas’ CCM solutionAvailability of a connector for Sefas’s customer communications management solution announced by Messagepoint Toronto, ON (June 1, 2020) – Messagepoint is pleased to announce the availability of a connector that enables its customers to leverage Sefas Designer, an end-to-end omnichannel customer ...
News and Articles
- Messagepoint debuts connector for Sefas’ CCM solution
- Shift Technology and Snapsheet Partner to Add Fraud Detection to Snapsheet Claims Management Platform
- Messagepoint Launches Rationalizer
- Visa Token Service to Add 28 New Partners to Strengthen Digital Payment Security Globally
- Element AI Whitepaper Reveals Only One in Ten Organizations Ready to Operationalize and Scale AI
- Xceedance and Xemplar Partner to Advance Mobile Capabilities for Insurance Organizations
- Guidewire Software Announces Loveland Innovations as New Solution Alliance Partner
- Insurer CIOs with Solid Foundations Can Help Insurers Adapt and Thrive in Current Environment
- Announcing the IBM Quantum Challenge
- Marketing Technologies Playing Bigger Role in Customer Acquisition and Experience Management