This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Novarica Checklist Helps Insurers Optimize New Vendor RelationshipsEstablishing a successful relationship with a new technology vendor involves much more than negotiating price and terms Boston, MA (Jan. 21, 2020) – As innovation is driving more sophisticated, specialized data and technology solutions, a carrier’s ability to select the right solution for ...
News and Articles
- Novarica Checklist Helps Insurers Optimize New Vendor Relationships
- Majesco Announces Expanded Capabilities to Majesco Digital1st Insurance® to Accelerate Insurers’ Digital Transformation
- Storm Insurance Builds Out Its Digital Strategy
- Slice and SOMPO Release First On-Demand Insurance Product in Asia on ICS
- Insurers Actively Adopting Emerging Technology with Clear Value like RPA and Chatbots
- The Messagepoint Touchpoint Exchange for Medicare Version 4.0 Gives Medicare Advantage Organizations the Freedom to Scale
- U.S. Worksite Wellness Programs: Time to Connect
- EDC Implements Repeatable Customer-Centric Product Innovation System
- Wearsafe Labs Launches Mobile Personal Safety Devices with Accident Insurance Protection
- Insurers Embrace Agile Development to Improve Speed and Quality, But Face Organizational Challenges