This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- U.S. CEOs, Business Leaders Optimistic Over A.I.… but China seen as obstacle to artificial intelligence advancement in the United States: EY 85% of US CEOs and business leaders are AI optimists 87% of respondents are investing in AI initiatives this year 47% see China as the biggest obstacle to the advancement of AI in the US New York, NY ...
News and Articles
- U.S. CEOs, Business Leaders Optimistic Over A.I.
- FIRST Canada Launches FIRST Pay, API Solutions for Insurance Payments
- Aon and Guy Carpenter partner with The Institutes RiskStream Collaborative to streamline the reinsurance placement process
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: 10 Essential Use Cases
- Xpera Launches New Forensic Video Technology
- InsurTech Investment Records Smashed in Q1 2019
- Millennials and Technology Leaders Differ on Top Technologies for Business Transformation
- Gartner Predicts 90% of Blockchain-Based Supply Chain Initiatives Will Suffer ‘Blockchain Fatigue’ by 2023
- KPMG Announces Participation in Trusted IoT Alliance Organization
- Farmers Protective Mutual Insurance Company Partners with Roost®