This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- InsurTech: Record-breaking $3 billion Investment in H1 2019 Transforming Business Models and Opening New MarketsValue raised by InsurTech firms on track to reach $6bn this year Telematics, drones, IoT and mobile-first technology set to further transform the insurance sector London, UK (Sept. 11, 2019) – The InsurTech M&A Market Report from international technology mergers and acquisitions advisors ...
News and Articles
- InsurTech: Record-breaking $3 billion Investment in H1 2019 Transforming Business Models and Opening New Markets
- Zurich and Driveway Launch Smartphone-Based Telematics Platform
- Majority of Enterprises Feel Their Networks Are Not Fully Ready to Support Their Business: Accenture Report
- IBM Developing New Cloud Services and Technology to Help Keep Data Secured from Future Fault-Tolerant Quantum Computers
- Quadient Streamlines Access to Archived Documents and Data with Introduction of Quadient Archive & Retrieval
- NTT DATA Joins Cloud Native Computing Foundation
- AI Augmentation Will Create $2.9 Trillion of Business Value in 2021
- Willis Towers Watson updates its Radar pricing software
- InsurTech investment buoyant in Q2, 2019; Quote, Bind, Issue in focus
- Insurers Have Expanded Technology Capabilities Substantially Since 2018: Novarica