This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Adoption of Innovative Financial Technologies to Propel Growth Through 2020-2024London, UK (Oct. 23, 2020) – The InsurTech market is set to grow by USD 21.72 billion accelerating at a CAGR of over 36%, during the period spanning over 2020-2024. One of the key factors driving growth is the need to improve business efficiency. The adoption of innovative financial technologies ...
News and Articles
- Adoption of Innovative Financial Technologies to Propel Growth Through 2020-2024
- The Top Strategic Technology Trends for 2021: Gartner
- Crawford Technologies Launches Accessibility Academy to Help Clients Better Navigate Document Accessibility Regulations
- Quadient Launches Revamped Partner Program Focused on Customer Experience
- Insurer IT Budgets Holding Steady for 2021 Despite Pandemic, as Shift to Cloud Continues
- Trillium Mutual Insurance Company Partners with PrevTech Innovations
- Personal Lines Insurers Lead the Way in Experimentation with AI and Digitalization: Novarica
- Quadient Inspire Days Virtual Experience to Draw Customer Experience Experts from Around the Globe
- Worldwide Robotic Process Automation Software Revenue to Reach Nearly $2 Billion in 2021: Gartner
- CB Insights acquires Blockdata to untangle blockchain and distributed ledger technology ecosystem