This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Transforming A Brokerage to Serve Today’s CustomersA 2021 ICTA nomination Toronto, ON (Apr. 9, 2021) – With a deep commitment to premium customer service, Lepelco was determined to digitally transform in order to scale the business. Their previous technology limited their ability to manage workflows, grow their commercial lines book of business and ...
News and Articles
- Transforming A Brokerage to Serve Today’s Customers
- Insurance Made Easy: APRIL Canada
- Placing Larger and More Complex Commercial Risks
- Improving The Commercial Insurance Broker’s Process
- New Pollution Loss Database combines historical data, analytics
- Digitizing Distribution for Life and Health Insurance
- Ai Insurance: Taking Customer Communications to a New Level
- Messagepoint Enhances Messagepoint Connected to Enable Highly Personalized and Scalable Interactive Customer Communications
- Gore Mutual Selects FRISS to help fight and prevent fraud
- Guidewire’s Industry-Leading Marketplace Raises Bar on Connecting Insurers with Innovation