This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- New AI solution accurately assesses vehicle condition in minutesAI Inspection, from Tractable, allows anyone with a smartphone to quickly and accurately assess a vehicle’s external condition and possible damage through a mobile-friendly web-based app, in the time it takes to simply walk once around the car The solution accelerates any process in which ...
News and Articles
- New AI solution accurately assesses vehicle condition in minutes
- Relay continues to put brokers first with the launch of I5 Affinity
- Sun Life selects AWS as its long-term strategic cloud provider to transform digital services
- IBM and Mercedes develop “Stolen Vehicle Help” for Mercedes me service
- Betterview Launches PropertyNow: Unlimited Roof Condition Estimates and More in Less than a Second
- Accurate Background Joins Duck Creek Partner Ecosystem, Providing Integrated Background Checks to P&C Insurers
- Outdoorsy Debuts Roadmap For Rapid Expansion of Roamly InsurTech Business
- Crawford Technologies Introduces AccessibilityNow® Validator
- Modernizing Customer Communications: Customer Expectations in a Digital World
- Quadient Partners with UiPath to Further Enhance and Automate Omnichannel Customer Communications