This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Robotic Process Automation in Life and Health Insurance: An Active ViewCombining RPA with other technology to make a process more effective enables employees to think and act more strategically, according to new Aite Group Research London, UK (Nov. 15, 2018) – Life and health insurance carriers around the world struggle to recognize RPA as an opportunity to be more ...
News and Articles
- Robotic Process Automation in Life and Health Insurance: An Active View
- Top 10 Strategic IoT Technologies and Trends: Gartner
- Life/Annuity Insurers Taking Product and Distribution Strategy Cues from InsurTech
- Koïos Intelligence Announces App to Centralize & Digitize the Insurance Lifecycle
- Broad Implications, Significant Activity for Emerging Tech in Personal Lines
- Marsh and Evident to Launch Blockchain Solution for Sharing Economy
- HSB Closes Acquisition of relayr
- Accenture Enables Interoperability Between Major Blockchain Platforms
- Announcing the world’s leading fintech innovators for 2018
- Foxquilt Secures Seed Investment Led by Extreme Venture Partners