This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- EY announces blockchain audit technologyEY Blockchain Analyzer will facilitate EY audit teams review and analysis of transactions on the blockchain The pilot will lay the foundation for automated audit tests of blockchain assets, liabilities, equity and smart contracts The technology is built to support testing of multiple ...
News and Articles
- EY announces blockchain audit technology
- Sapiens to Enrich Digital Engagement Platform Through Partnership with EasySend
- Insurer CIOs Expanding Focus To UX, Agile, and Architecture
- Marsh Collaborates with IBM, ACORD, and ISN to Apply Blockchain Technology for First Commercial Proof of Insurance
- Top Tech Mega-Trends With Big Implications for Insurance
- Marsh to Power Next-Gen Insurance Products and Distribution Channels with Launch of Marsh Digital Labs
- Crawford Technologies Launches AccessibilityNow.com
- La Capitale Signs Agreement With Google Cloud
- Startups chosen for the InsurTech Growth Program
- Leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Automatic Image Analysis