This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Insurance Industry Faces a Platform-Fueled FutureIBM Institute for Business Value Global C-suite Study The platform-fueled future: New ways to differentiate in a changing insurance industry Armonk, NY (Sept. 14, 2018) – Deep-rooted paradigms in the insurance industry are shifting. With bespoke legacy systems impeding innovation, leading carriers ...
News and Articles
- Insurance Industry Faces a Platform-Fueled Future
- What’s in a Name? The Art of InsurTech Naming
- Insurers Seeing InsurTech as Opportunity More than Threat
- Urban Advantage Implements Majesco Policy for P&C and Majesco Billing for P&C in 95 Days
- 7.ai and KPMG Align to Bring Intent-Driven Customer Engagement Solutions to Large Enterprises
- Comprehensive Data Strategy Helps Insurers Leverage Data Analytics to Drive Business Results
- Custom Software and Stage2Data Announce Strategic Partnership
- Munich Re acquires tech company relayr
- These Seven Technologies Will Reach Mainstream Adoption Within 2-5 Years
- BPO-BPaaS Vendors Grow Interest from P/C and L/A Carriers