This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Quick Claim Payments Make For Happier CustomersA 2019 ICTA nomination Toronto, ON (Jan. 18, 2019) – ClaimsPay is currently being utilized by adjusters within The Commonwell to issue and track claim payments and related vendor payments via Interac e-Transfers.* The ClaimsPay technology was adopted in May 2018. Key Features of ClaimsPay: 1. ...
News and Articles
- Quick Claim Payments Make For Happier Customers
- “OK Google. Talk to iA Financial Group.”
- CES2019 Recap: Six Themes for Insurers to Consider
- New Study of More than 100 Insurers Finds Success Among Early Adopters of Emerging Technologies
- Completing The Broker-Company Circle: Full Life-Cycle On-Line Real-Time
- Data is the Name of the Game at CES2019 … But How Will That Play Out for Insurance?
- iA Financial Group extends its mobile app to other business lines
- Moen Unveils First-of-Its-Kind Flo Water Supply Control System at CES
- aha insurance and the online purchase experience
- Slice Launch Studio Opens to Insurers and Tech Companies to Create Digital Insurance Products