This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Manulife partners with dacadoo to help customers in Asia make healthier lifestyle choicesMontreal, QC (Mar. 24, 2020) – Manulife is pleased to announce its collaboration with dacadoo, a Swiss-based global digital health platform provider to enhance the company’s digital offerings in Asia. Under this new partnership, dacadoo will strengthen Manulife’s existing health engagement ...
News and Articles
- Manulife partners with dacadoo to help customers in Asia make healthier lifestyle choices
- boost.ai sidesteps cold-start with industry-first ‘self-learning’ AI to build and manage virtual agents
- Brokers Association Applauds Progress Made by CSIO’s INNOTECH Advisory Committee
- INNOTECH Advisory Committee Shortlists Proposed Solutions
- Canadian Insurers Increasing Use of Third-Party Data for Customer Experience and AI Investments
- Relay Announces First-Ever Self-Serve Platform for Layered Reinsurance & Insurance Placements
- United States Widens Lead Over China as Most Promising Source of Disruptive Technologies
- Infosys and IBM Collaborate to Help Businesses Accelerate Digital Transformation with IBM Public Cloud
- Working with InsurTechs Offers Opportunities for Insurer IT Teams, but Requires New Approach
- Trufla Technology Acquires ClientDesk