This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Hartford prepares to welcome the next wave of startups as Hartford InsurTech Hub opens applicationsFollowing two highly successful years, InsurTech startups wanting to get connected, master their market, and rapidly scale are encouraged to apply to Hartford InsurTech Hub’s accelerator Hartford, CT (July 17, 2019) – Hartford InsurTech Hub, powered by Startupbootcamp, has opened applications for ...
News and Articles
- Hartford prepares to welcome the next wave of startups as Hartford InsurTech Hub opens applications
- DroneBase Purchases Betterview’s Roof-Reporting Software To Provide End-To-End Property Inspection Services
- FM Global invests in InsurTech startup RiskGenius
- SureCam Partners with Concirrus
- Leading organizations expect to double the number of A.I. projects within a year
- Are Paper Pink Slips ‘Outdated Technology’?
- Oliver Wyman and Corridor Platforms Announce Strategic Collaboration
- Future Ready: Advancing Canadian Business In The Digital Economy
- Accenture Awarded Second U.S. Patent for Quantum Computing
- Ping An OneConnect launches four intelligent solutions to empower the insurance value chain