This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Hartford InsurTech Hub 2.0 LaunchesTop Insurers to shape Hartford InsurTech Hub’s second-generation program Hartford, CT (Nov. 20, 2019) – Hartford InsurTech Hub is pleased to announce the launch of its newest initiative, focused on providing innovative solutions to Life, Annuity, Retirement, Long Term Care and Employee Benefits ...
News and Articles
- Hartford InsurTech Hub 2.0 Launches
- Failure to Scale Artificial Intelligence Could Put 75% of Organizations Out of Business: Accenture
- Allianz partners with Microsoft to digitally transform the insurance industry
- Nationwide partners with Betterview to leverage its proprietary technologies in commercial property underwriting
- NTT DATA Introduces Evolution of the Intelligent Enterprise
- The Four Phases of the Blockchain Spectrum: Gartner
- SSQ Insurance Improves Its Customer Centre, Mobile App
- Insurers Struggling with Data Governance as Importance of Analytics Grows
- Manulife and Mila partner to boost health and financial wellness in Canada
- Applied Systems Announces Latest Innovation across Digital Agency Portfolio