This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- National Catholic Society of Foresters Taps Breathe Life Hybrid Distribution Platform to Transform the Member ExperienceSelects Breathe Life to Modernize How Life Insurance is Bought and Sold Montreal, QC (June 15, 2021) – Breathe Life, the leading provider of hybrid life insurance distribution solutions, is pleased to announce it has entered into an agreement with the National Catholic Society of Foresters (NCSF) ...
News and Articles
- National Catholic Society of Foresters Taps Breathe Life Hybrid Distribution Platform to Transform the Member Experience
- Messagepoint Awarded Two Patents for Content Variations Control in Customer Communications Management
- Majesco Collaborates with Infosys to Accelerate Digital Experience for Insurers
- Majesco Acquires Market-Leading Utilant LLC, Launches New Innovative Data and Analytics Business Unit
- P&C Insurers Stuck at Providing Only “Good Enough” Digital User Experience: J.D. Power
- Aviva Canada Selects Cogito and Five9 to Drive Empathic Interactions in its Contact Center
- Insurers increasingly competing on Customer Experience, navigating complex set of solutions
- Crawford Technologies Partners with BlueRush to Introduce Video Bills and Statements
- Global InsurTech investment reaches all-time high of US$2.55 billion in Q1 2021
- CSIO Celebrates Innovation Through Standards at Virtual AGM