This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Top 10 InsurTech Themes Shaping the Future: SMANew SMA Report Evaluates the Evolution and Maturity of InsurTech Boston, MA (May 10, 2018) – Strategy Meets Action, a leading insurance strategic advisory firm, has just released a new research report: InsurTech 2018: 10 Key Themes Are Shaping the Future. The report leverages SMA’s InsurTech ...
News and Articles
- Top 10 InsurTech Themes Shaping the Future: SMA
- Insurers Improving Customer Experience Through Document ECM/CCM Solutions
- Emerging data sources and advanced analytics provide an expanding universe full of promise for insurers
- Scarcity of Current Blockchain Deployments Revealed in Gartner Survey
- Global Artificial Intelligence Business Value to Reach $1.2 Trillion in 2018
- Data Veracity Critical for Insurers to Make Better Business Decisions
- EY announces blockchain audit technology
- Sapiens to Enrich Digital Engagement Platform Through Partnership with EasySend
- Insurer CIOs Expanding Focus To UX, Agile, and Architecture
- Marsh Collaborates with IBM, ACORD, and ISN to Apply Blockchain Technology for First Commercial Proof of Insurance