This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Applied Systems Reveals 2020 Digital Technology Adoption Survey Results among Global Independent Agencies and BrokeragesAnnual independent agent and brokerage survey reports adoption of digital technology remains steady year over year University Park, IL (July 28, 2020) – Applied Systems has announced the findings of its annual Applied Digital Agency and Brokerage Survey, providing an industry-wide benchmark for ...
News and Articles
- Applied Systems Reveals 2020 Digital Technology Adoption Survey Results among Global Independent Agencies and Brokerages
- Quadient and Infosys Announce Global Partnership to Enhance Delivery of Customer Experience Management Solutions
- CNA Transitions to AIR Worldwide as its Primary Catastrophe Risk Management Platform
- Gartner Identifies 10 Ways for Customer Service and Support Leaders to Quickly Improve Digital and Self-Service Effectiveness
- Apollo and Berkley Canada to host Tech E&O Webinar on July 21
- Thimble Launches Partner API to Automatically Quote Small Business Insurance on Any Platform
- The AI-Powered Enterprise: Capgemini Research
- Quadient & Kitewheel Launch Enriched Solution for Comprehensive Management of Customer Journeys
- IBM and SAP Announce New Offerings to Help Companies’ Journey to the Intelligent Enterprise
- Guidewire Announces Hi Marley as New Solution Alliance Partner to Improve Engagement