This page provides links to information, providers and news relating to technology products, services, and trends – and the opportunities they present – relevant to the insurance industry in Canada.
As the growing impact of evolving computing and communications technologies touches on topics throughout the insurance industry today, you may also want to check our various line-of-business sections, including Claims, Distribution and Policy Management.
- Quadient Listed as CCM Vendor Solution for Insurance Industry in Novarica Market Navigator ReportBoston, MA (July 17, 2018) – Quadient, the award-winning leader in Customer Communications Management (CCM), has announced that it is listed as a top vendor solution for the insurance industry in the latest Novarica Market Navigator report. The report evaluated 20 vendor solutions to provide an ...
News and Articles
- Quadient Listed as CCM Vendor Solution for Insurance Industry in Novarica Market Navigator Report
- GIS: The Most Important Technology for Insurance That No One Talks About
- Surge projected for global blockchain in insurance market
- Insurance Veterans and Proven Innovators Join Forces to Found New P&C Insurance Solution Provider, OneWorld Instech
- The Benefits of Actively Managing Technical Debt
- SSQ Insurance Selects Xpertdoc to Simplify and Streamline Document Generation Process
- Commercial Lines Insurers Grow Analytics Adoption, Agent Portal Interest
- GFT Acquires Canadian IT Specialist V-NEO
- Quadient Announces General Availability of Quadient Inspire R12
- Wawanesa Launches Innovation Outpost in Ontario’s Tech Corridor