This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Apollo adds Surety Bonds product to the ExchangeToronto, ON (Jan. 13, 2021) – Apollo Insurance Solutions Ltd., Canada’s leading online insurance company, has announced that Surety Bonds is now available for brokers and their clients to purchase digitally through the Apollo Exchange. Brokers are able to bind a variety of Bonds for contractors and ...
News and Articles
- Apollo adds Surety Bonds product to the Exchange
- ‘Drive to Thrive’: Sedgwick highlights industry trends for 2021
- 2020 ties with 2016 for warmest year recorded globally: Copernicus
- Record hurricane season and major wildfires: Natural disaster figures for 2020
- Zurich North America launches Construction Weather Parametric Insurance
- InsurTech Apollo closes $13.5 million Series A financing round
- New Majesco Report Assesses Digital and No Code / Low Code Insurance Platforms, Path to Digital Maturity
- Reason and logic govern firming reinsurance landscape: Willis Re 1st View
- Apollo bundles pet insurance with aviation policy for Santa’s comprehensive insurance package
- Swiss Re estimates 2020 global insured catastrophe losses as the fifth-costliest on record