This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Travelers Teams Up With Amazon to Provide Smart Home SolutionsTravelers offers smart home kits with devices and installation through industry-first digital storefront on Amazon.com Eligible customers will receive discounts on homeowners insurance policies with smart home kit purchases Travelers also introduces Alexa skills for billing information and home ...
News and Articles
- Travelers Teams Up With Amazon to Provide Smart Home Solutions
- FSCO Releases Treating Financial Services Consumers Fairly Guideline
- Sovereign Insurance announces new and enhanced manufacturing coverages
- Totten Acquires New Brunswick-Based Anderson McTague & Associates Ltd.
- Betterview Adds Building Permit Information to its Property Data and Analytics Platform
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Shows Strong Growth Across the Board in 2017
- ISO Launches New Personal Property Solution That Appeals to Today’s Millennial Customer
- Manulife Launches Goals-Based Investing
- GDPR Indicates What Regulators May Require of Insurers’ Data Governance and Security
- Canadian homesharing hosts now have a customizable on-demand insurance option