This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- U.S. Election Outcome Holds Implications For Canada’s Economy: RSM CanadaAnalysis of policies and data from both candidates suggests that a victory for either could pose risks for Canada’s economy Canada’s increasing economic dependence on the U.S. also a large factor in any potential headwinds COVID-19: Canadian economic growth expected to be gradual, with ...
News and Articles
- U.S. Election Outcome Holds Implications For Canada’s Economy: RSM Canada
- In the Pandemic, Insurers Can Absorb Customer Life and Health Claims, but Not Business Losses From Lockdown Measures
- FIRST Canada and Vertafore Canada announce payment integration for SIG
- Announcing the World Insurance Forum, by Insurance-Canada.ca
- Intact introduces North American specialty insurance brand
- U.S. Life Insurance Customer Satisfaction Flatlines Despite Pandemic Fears: J.D. Power
- Crawford & Company Launches Virtual Assist, an Online Marketplace
- Cities At Risk: Building a resilient future for the world’s urban centres
- Hub International partners with InsuraGuest to lower premiums and transfer risks for hotel clients
- COVID-19 pandemic eclipses climate risk: AXA Future Risks Report 2020