This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Finder launches in Canada to shake up the financial comparison spaceFinder officially launches in Canada with local headquarters in Toronto Canadian partners include TD Bank, BMO and The Bay Plans for Canadian growth over the next 12 months Toronto, ON (Nov. 12, 2019) – Global financial comparison website Finder is pleased to announce it is officially launching ...
News and Articles
- Finder launches in Canada to shake up the financial comparison space
- Hub International Advances Its Canadian Employee Benefits And Retirement Platform Strategy With Comprehensive Services
- Guidewire Announces InsuranceNow GO for Faster Core System Implementations
- FIRST Canada revolutionizes online payment options for brokers and their clients
- Apollo considers adding Alien Abduction Insurance to Exchange based on broker demand
- Business-to-Consumer Disbursements in the U.S.: The P&C Insurer Opportunity
- FSRA Issues New Guidance Framework to Clarify Requirements in Regulated Sectors
- Eurasia Group launches Future Risks Report with AXA
- Northbridge Financial Corp. selects Analytics Leader SAS to Prepare for IFRS 17
- New report explores economic, industry challenges facing Canada’s next government