This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- National Truck League Introduces Disability Insurance For Truckers Over 70London, ON (Feb. 13, 2019) – Rod Stiller, President of National Truck League (NTL), is pleased to announce that NTL has introduced a disability insurance coverage for truckers who are over the age of 70. This new insurance coverage is available for Owner/Operators and drivers within the industry ...
News and Articles
- National Truck League Introduces Disability Insurance For Truckers Over 70
- Satisfaction with Auto Insurers at Risk as Record-Level Claims Drive Premiums Higher
- eCaptiv announces the formation of group captive programs in Canada
- New Commercial Insurance Study Reveals the Challenges and Opportunities Small Commercial Carriers Face
- Insurance Companies Using Emerging Technologies and Business Models to Shake Up Competition
- Boxx Insurance Inc. accelerates growth with Cyberboxx™ solution for the transportation and logistics industry
- Ministers Release Canadian Emergency Management Strategy
- Zurich Canada launches new Zurich Travel Insurance for Canadians travelling abroad
- Building and Retaining Human Capital as Critical for Insurers as Investing in Innovation Initiatives
- Besurance Corporation Acquires Fenchurch General Insurance Company