This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- VIU by HUB Expands Its Digital Brokerage Platform with Renters and Condo InsuranceCustomers can shop, compare and purchase personal insurance policies on the digital platform while receiving professional advice Chicago, IL (Feb. 3, 2023) – VIU by HUB, a digital insurance brokerage platform, is pleased to announce the launch of renters and condo insurance. The expansion not only ...
News and Articles
- VIU by HUB Expands Its Digital Brokerage Platform with Renters and Condo Insurance
- Coalition Launches New Crime and Fiduciary Liability Insurance Coverage
- Coalition Launches Coalition Insurance Company
- Sym-Tech Dealer Services Completes Acquisition of SSQ Dealer Services’ Distribution Business from Beneva
- Zurich and ICS launch group captive for sustainability-minded companies
- Mile Auto Partners with InsurTech Trellis to Expand Distribution
- Cyber and business interruption top threats as economic and energy risks rise: Allianz Risk Barometer 2023
- GFI Shares “Dos and Don’ts” of Open Insurance
- Specialty Risk & Intelligence Services Inc. officially launched in Canada
- Tensions Peak between Urgent Cost-of-Living Crisis and Sustainable Climate Action: Global Risks 2023