This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- KPMG and Google Enter an Alliance to Help Organizations Transform Digital ExperiencesNew solutions combine Google Cloud’s security and artificial intelligence (AI) leadership with KPMG business acumen, industry knowledge and integration capability to enrich the customer experience and accelerate digital transformation Toronto, ON (May 30, 2018) – KPMG International has announced an ...
News and Articles
- KPMG and Google Enter an Alliance to Help Organizations Transform Digital Experiences
- The Impact of One Word on the Industry: Transformation
- U.S. Auto Insurance Customer Satisfaction Reaches Record High
- Erie Mutual and Biolinc enter into a new partnership
- Travelers Canada Offers Services Beyond Insurance for Small Businesses
- Man-made risks forecast to cost world’s cities $320bn each year on average
- Economical launches innovative new platform to support broker growth
- Next Insurance Becomes a Licensed Insurance Carrier, Offering Tailored, Digital Insurance to Small Businesses
- Chubb Launches New Masterpiece® Personal Cyber Protection Coverage
- Majesco Research Offers Insights for L&A and Group Insurers to Build Unique Playbooks to Transform to Digital Insurance 2.0