This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Lloyd’s launches climate action plan to accelerate the transition to net zeroToronto, ON (July 27, 2021) – Lloyd’s, the world’s leading marketplace for commercial, corporate and speciality risk solutions, is setting out how the insurance industry will partner with critical industries to support and accelerate the transition to a low carbon economy, with the launch of its ...
News and Articles
- Lloyd’s launches climate action plan to accelerate the transition to net zero
- Commercial Lines Insurers Leveraging New Data Sources to Improve Underwriting and Claims
- Global insurance and reinsurance leaders establish alliance to accelerate transition to net-zero emissions economy
- SMEs Eager to Do Business Digitally, but Face Risks and Uncertainty in the Current Environment, Chubb Finds
- Protecting Lifestyle and Legacy with TD Insurance Private Client Advice
- APOLLO and CAARY Partner to Offer Access to Embedded Digital Insurance
- Ecological Forest Thinning and Prescribed Burns Lower Insurance Premiums Significantly
- Guy Carpenter launches suite of climate advisory and modeling services
- HX launches premier insurance market information platform
- Apollo launches buy-online insurance for food truck, mobile vendors, and e-commerce businesses