This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- FSRA Announces Changes to Regulatory Requirements due to COVID-19Toronto, ON (Mar. 27, 2020) – As an ‘essential workplace’, FSRA continues to carry out its regulatory duties while activating our business continuity plan. To protect the health and safety of its employees and the public, FSRA is working remotely wherever practicable. We are continuing to monitor ...
News and Articles
- FSRA Announces Changes to Regulatory Requirements due to COVID-19
- Willis Towers Watson Risk and Analytics unveils real-time COVID-19 tracking capability
- Crawford provides update on business operations following mandatory closure notices
- Beyond coronavirus: The path to the next normal
- COVID-19: Challenges and Opportunities in Financial Services
- Equisoft Brings an Innovative Investor Benchmarking Tool to the Insurance Industry
- Ecosystems and platforms: How insurers can turn vision into reality
- New framework factors climate risk into financial valuation
- Innovation-Hungry Insurers Need to Focus on Leadership and Org Models, Not Just Tech
- Swiss Re announces a strategic alliance with Microsoft