This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Porsche Financial Services Introduces Porsche Auto InsuranceMileage-based insurance option now offered to Porsche drivers in Illinois and Oregon Atlanta, GA (June 20, 2019) – A new breed of insurance is available to Porsche drivers. Porsche Auto Insurance delivers tailored insurance rates matched with exceptional customer service – all without compromising ...
News and Articles
- Porsche Financial Services Introduces Porsche Auto Insurance
- Apollo forced to admit gluten-free insurance policy does not contain blockchain
- PERILS acquires Canadian loss & exposure aggregation firm CatIQ
- AXA XL adds enhanced protection to environmental insurance coverage in North America
- Business confidence in global East-West split as reputation risks rise
- AIG Consolidates Assumed Reinsurance Operations to Form Global Business AIG Re
- Charting a path to a resilient and low-carbon economy
- Cultural Transformation Crucial to Helping Organizations on a Journey to a Zero-Based Mindset: Accenture
- Apollo offers first-ever gluten-free insurance policy
- ACORD Launches Solution to Digitize Insurance Lifecycle End-To-End