This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Foxquilt Entrepreneur Summit: How to Take Advantage of Our New Virtual WorldFoxquilt leaders offer practical business advice amid global pandemic and lockdown Toronto, ON (May 28, 2020) – The current situation has taught many businesses, including our own Foxquilt team, how to adapt to working remotely in a new normal, a new virtual world. Usually, we host our Foxquilt ...
News and Articles
- Foxquilt Entrepreneur Summit: How to Take Advantage of Our New Virtual World
- New Digital Insurance Companies are Potential Partners for Incumbents as well as Competitors
- KPMG introduces comprehensive Performance On Demand solution
- Zesty.ai and IBHS to Partner on Predictive Analytics for Climate Risk
- Generali and Descartes Underwriting announce a strategic partnership on parametric insurance
- Duuo Launches Gig Insurance for HeyBryan Platform
- Established insurers must join open ecosystems and draw upon partners to retain market share from BigTech entrants: World Insurance Report 2020
- CFC launches first-of-its-kind licensing agreement liability product
- Companies move to enhance health care and wellbeing programs in response to pandemic
- Global Commercial Insurance Pricing Up 14% in First Quarter