This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Trov Technology Enables A New Wave Of Consumer Brands To Offer Digital Renters InsuranceSan Francisco, CA (Apr. 7, 2021) – Trov, a global leader in embedded insurance, is continuing to expand its presence in the UK market, enabling brands to offer digital insurance products to their customers and tap additional revenue streams. With an initial focus on renters insurance distributed by ...
News and Articles
- Trov Technology Enables A New Wave Of Consumer Brands To Offer Digital Renters Insurance
- Canada Life launches customizable term insurance product to maximize fit and flexibility
- Manitoba brokerage integrates Nude Solutions broker management system
- Nearly half of global CEOs don’t expect to see a return to ‘normal’ until 2022: KPMG
- Management Handover at Irish InsurTech Blink
- AcordPay Integrates Credit Card Processing into Vertafore Canada SIG
- Accident Support Services Launches FNOL Integration with Economical Mutual Insurance Company
- RMS Launches New Climate Change Models
- Zurich creates services unit to serve customer need for solutions to evolving risks
- Covid-19 Massively Reshaped Trends and Behaviors Across the P&C Insurance Experience