This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Consumers more anxious about data, but trust is central to building customer loyaltyThree-quarters of consumers willing to share data in return for a benefit Millennials more anxious about data, privacy than Baby Boomers Toronto, ON (Nov. 28, 2018) – A new KPMG study shows that while consumers are enthusiastically embracing new technology, they are more anxious than ever and more ...
News and Articles
- Consumers more anxious about data, but trust is central to building customer loyalty
- Consumer-facing companies risk irrelevance due to a lack of bold transformation plans
- AIR Worldwide Provides Annual Global View of Risk
- Willis Towers Watson to launch new software that takes the complexity out of IFRS 17
- Majesco Acquires Cloud Software Leader for Life, Pensions and Wealth Management
- Cowan Insurance Group Fills Mid-Market Supply Chain Insurance Gap
- Insurance Trends Report: November 2018
- Sonnet Insurance first Kanetix.ca partner with the ability for customers to buy insurance online
- Life & Health Insurance Industry Makes Key Changes to New Guideline on Compensation Disclosure
- IoT Could Unleash More Insurance Innovation