This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- New report explores economic, industry challenges facing Canada’s next governmentThird edition of The Real Economy: Canada explores economic & political tensions facing the country’s next government and looks at measures it could take to boost Canada’s economy Toronto, ON (Oct. 15, 2019) – RSM Canada, the leading global provider of audit, tax and consulting ...
News and Articles
- New report explores economic, industry challenges facing Canada’s next government
- FIRST Canada Certified as an Applied Platinum Integration Partner
- CatIQ Announces Major Platform Enhancements
- Responsible investing rapidly becoming critical to institutional investors, according to new Aon survey
- Across Industries, CFOs Operating More Like Chief Strategy Officers
- Insurers’ Role in Flux as InsurTechs Master Digital Customer Experience: World InsurTech Report 2019
- Munich Re, FRISS Extend Partnership to Bring Value to Insurers Globally
- Slice Announces Duuo Release of New On-Demand Insurance Products Built on ICS
- Thomson Reuters Acquires FC Business Intelligence
- Applied Systems Integrates CSIO’s My Proof of Insurance Solution with Epic Broker Management System