This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Life, Health and Financial Security Report: Globe & MailToronto, ON (July 31, 2020) – The global coronavirus pandemic has created an array of health and economic challenges, which have been felt to various degrees in every corner of the world. In Canada, the life and health insurance industry, governments and employers have been working together to ...
News and Articles
- Life, Health and Financial Security Report: Globe & Mail
- Apollo adds online Special Event insurance product to the Exchange
- Global Economy Absorbs $75 Billion Natural Disaster Loss in H1 2020: Aon
- Aftershock: COVID-19 Pandemic’s Impact on Small Commercial Insurance Premium
- CoreLogic Secures Launch Clients for Next-Generation Integrated Insurance Solution
- Global insurance industry to recover strongly from pandemic-induced pull-back
- Property Damage Appraisers Launches Virtual Solution Allowing Claimants to Submit Damage Photos Anywhere at Any Time
- Apollo Exchange adds online Standalone General Liability Insurance for Realtors
- Lloyd’s presents solutions to fast-track societal and economic COVID-19 recovery
- CatIQ updates Industry Exposure Database for Canada