This section presents information about the business of insurance in Canada for a better understanding and appreciation of the industry overall.
Information related to a functional area such as claims or distribution is posted in the corresponding section. Articles, releases and announcements, white papers, and other material with a broader context will be posted here. Industry events, including seminars and webinars, are posted separately.
If you are researching where to buy, each of the topical sections below contains directories with a brief overview and contact information for a select list of featured providers.
- Personalization will be Key to the Post-pandemic Customer Experience JourneyWith the rise in online shopping and the demand for contactless transactions, companies will focus on a clear digital and omnichannel strategy to serve the digitally empowered customer; Frost & Sullivan forecasts enterprise use of customer behavior analytics to grow by 20% until 2025 Welland, ...
News and Articles
- Personalization will be Key to the Post-pandemic Customer Experience Journey
- Budweiser Canada to launch Budweiser Insurance this summer
- Annuity Writers Look to Improve Cost Profiles While Enhancing Products and Services
- Chubb Develops ‘Pay As You Roam’ Travel Insurance
- Sun Life announces industry-leading limits for non-medical underwriting
- Navacord closes four partnership deals in June
- Apollo adds two new package products to the Exchange for immediate digital purchase
- Swiss Re SONAR examines post-COVID emerging risks, from zombie companies to urban mobility
- Apollo Insurance Partnership to Offer Embedded Digital Insurance to Tenants and Landlords
- FIRST Canada launches monthly credit card payments in collaboration with AcordPay