InsurTech is extending its reach into every corner of insurance, reducing friction costs, expanding use of internal and external data, introducing new risk covers, and improving the all-important customer experience. New entrants – armed with advanced technologies and innovative approaches – are developing technologies and leveraging sophisticated tools and controls to better face the competition. And forward-thinking insurers and distributors are following suit.
InsurTechTO will examine the current state of the business of insurance, the forces having an impact, and the trends shaping the future, including:
- enhancing consumer engagement;
- new insurance products and services;
- omni-channel distribution and customer service models;
- collaborative development reducing time to market;
- new business models; and
- digital transformation.
InsurTechTO features leading experts and cutting-edge topics, including:
Executive in Residence, Global Risk Institute
We have all witnessed the impact of disruption on the travel, music and taxi industries, to name a few. But have we really seen disruption in the insurance industry? New entrants are changing the landscape rapidly, yet there is no clear winner. How much further do we have to go, and what does the end game look like?
VP - Research & Consulting, Novarica
How are incumbents learning, adopting, and instilling the lessons of Insurtech into their product offerings? How does this impact the InsurTech industry? This session will provide insight into the impact of InsurTech on the customer experience and on product development.
Browse all the topics on the agenda.
A pundit noted that things in insurance have never changed this quickly before, but they will never change this slowly again. Join your peers and explore the future of the industry – it starts tomorrow!
Get prepared for the next generation of insurance
- Experience the dynamics of InsurTech with practitioners, facilitators and start-ups.
- Learn how others have taken advantage and become InsurTechs.
- Learn from InsurTechs which are now in business.
- Assess how InsurTechs differ from traditional competitors.
- Hear about possible forms that InsurTech may take.
- See key obstacles that have been overcome, and are anticipated for tomorrow.
- Uncover the opportunities which have arisen because of InsurTech.
Who Should Attend?
- Insurance practitioners involved with innovation: insurers, brokers, and MGAs;
- InsurTechs / insurance technology providers & practitioners;
- Anyone who is working to become an InsurTech – practitioner or provider;
- Anyone who wishes to enter or improve the InsurTech space.
Schedule & Location
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
8:30am - 5:00pm
Registration and continental breakfast open at 7:45am.
Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Dominion Ballroom, 2nd Floor
Please contact email@example.com with any questions about this event.