In the bigger picture, marketing is a blueprint for your business – what products and services you will provide to whom, how you tell them about it, show them it is the right thing and complete the sale, deliver the product and then provide the service that goes along with it.
Here you will find information mostly about the sales cycle, from building awareness through fulfillment and then the after sale-service which is crucial to keeping the customer – and growing with the customer – for life.
The internet changed the nature of communications and many elements of marketing added a digital variation. Social media then brought a completely new twist by making the public equal participants in the brand, product, service discussion. From gee whiz tools a few short years ago, social tools are now being operationalized - integrated into company procedures and processes.
As the complexity and automation of Marketing including the use of Social tools expands quickly, strategies, technologies and competition are changing quickly. The ability of any insurance organization, small or large, insurer, distributor or even service provider to respond appropriately is becoming more important.
- IBAO Releases New eLearning Course in Partnership with Conservation OntarioToronto, ON (June 2, 2022) – The Insurance Brokers Association of Ontario (IBAO) and Conservation Ontario have teamed up to further awareness of what conservation authorities do and how their expertise can help brokers to become more familiar with flooding and erosion in Ontario in order to better ...
News and Articles
- IBAO Releases New eLearning Course in Partnership with Conservation Ontario
- Ecclesiastical Insurance Launches Online Specialist School
- Verisk Assembles Climate Advisory Council
- FIRST Canada Automated Receivables Solutions Boost CX For Brokers’ Clients
- Canadian Broker Network celebrates 20th anniversary
- Just 14% of Organizations Have Achieved a 360-Degree View of their Customer: Gartner Marketing Survey
- Agile Underwriting Solutions Adopts New Brand Nationally
- New Corporate Identity for Lussier Dale Parizeau
- Madison Advisors Publishes New Study on Interactive Personalized Video Solutions
- SNAP Premium Finance announces rebrand to Imperial PFS Canada