In the bigger picture, marketing is a blueprint for your business – what products and services you will provide to whom, how you tell them about it, show them it is the right thing and complete the sale, deliver the product and then provide the service that goes along with it.
Here you will find information mostly about the sales cycle, from building awareness through fulfillment and then the after sale-service which is crucial to keeping the customer – and growing with the customer – for life.
The internet changed the nature of communications and many elements of marketing added a digital variation. Social media then brought a completely new twist by making the public equal participants in the brand, product, service discussion. From gee whiz tools a few short years ago, social tools are now being operationalized - integrated into company procedures and processes.
As the complexity and automation of Marketing including the use of Social tools expands quickly, strategies, technologies and competition are changing quickly. The ability of any insurance organization, small or large, insurer, distributor or even service provider to respond appropriately is becoming more important.
- Applied Rating Index Q2 2019National premium rates increase in all provinces year over year for both Personal Auto and Property lines Mississauga, ON (July 9, 2019) – Applied Systems® has announced the second quarter of 2019 results of the Applied Rating Index™, the Canadian insurance industry’s premium rate index. In Q2 ...
News and Articles
- Applied Rating Index Q2 2019
- U.S. Insurance Brands Underperform in Digital, Despite Customers’ Growing Willingness to Provide Data
- Breaking Down Marketing Automation for Brokers
- IBM Debuts Self-Service AI-Powered Ad Experience to Enable Conversations Between Brands and Consumers
- Economical highlights commitment to social responsibility
- Act-On Software Selects Goose Digital to Support Strategic Marketing Automation Delivery in the Insurance Industry
- Three Key Strategies for Marketers to Uncover Target Audiences: Gartner
- Innovative CMOs Are Rewiring Their Organizations to Deliver Hyper-Relevant Customer Experiences, Creating Superior Business Value
- MORE TH>N rewards loyal customers with new cashback scheme
- Brands Risk Losing 38 Percent of Customers Because of Poor Marketing Personalization Efforts: Gartner Survey