In the bigger picture, marketing is a blueprint for your business – what products and services you will provide to whom, how you tell them about it, show them it is the right thing and complete the sale, deliver the product and then provide the service that goes along with it.
Here you will find information mostly about the sales cycle, from building awareness through fulfillment and then the after sale-service which is crucial to keeping the customer – and growing with the customer – for life.
The internet changed the nature of communications and many elements of marketing added a digital variation. Social media then brought a completely new twist by making the public equal participants in the brand, product, service discussion. From gee whiz tools a few short years ago, social tools are now being operationalized - integrated into company procedures and processes.
As the complexity and automation of Marketing including the use of Social tools expands quickly, strategies, technologies and competition are changing quickly. The ability of any insurance organization, small or large, insurer, distributor or even service provider to respond appropriately is becoming more important.
- New White Paper Explores Insurance and MillennialsLearn how the latest research challenges assumptions about insurance and Millennials New York, NY (Aug. 6, 2018) – Cake & Arrow is pleased to announce the publication of its latest white paper, Insurance & Millennials: A Coming of Age, based upon the results of a survey of more than 300 ...
News and Articles
- New White Paper Explores Insurance and Millennials
- Enhancing the P&C Insurance Policyholder Journey Through Deeper Engagement
- Are Smartphones the New Remote?
- Kanetix.ca survey reveals almost half of Canadians willing to connect and share data for lower insurance premiums
- If It’s Not Mobile, Don’t Bother
- State Farm brand in Canada to become Desjardins Insurance
- Grey Cup Sign Up Contest offers ultimate CFL fan experience
- Majority of CMOs and Sales Leaders Say Cognitive Computing Will Be a Disruptive Force in Their Industries – But Are They Ready for the Disruption?
- Canadian Millennials Most Likely to Travel Uninsured
- Commercial insurance prices in the U.S. stay nearly flat during first quarter