In the bigger picture, marketing is a blueprint for your business – what products and services you will provide to whom, how you tell them about it, show them it is the right thing and complete the sale, deliver the product and then provide the service that goes along with it.
Here you will find information mostly about the sales cycle, from building awareness through fulfillment and then the after sale-service which is crucial to keeping the customer – and growing with the customer – for life.
The internet changed the nature of communications and many elements of marketing added a digital variation. Social media then brought a completely new twist by making the public equal participants in the brand, product, service discussion. From gee whiz tools a few short years ago, social tools are now being operationalized - integrated into company procedures and processes.
As the complexity and automation of Marketing including the use of Social tools expands quickly, strategies, technologies and competition are changing quickly. The ability of any insurance organization, small or large, insurer, distributor or even service provider to respond appropriately is becoming more important.
- Marketing Technology Solutions Designed for Insurance Gaining TractionNiche marketing technology insurance solutions focus on social and mobile in field dominated by large, horizontal vendors: Novarica’s Insurance MarTech 100 report Boston, MA (May 5, 2020) – As insurance companies become increasingly aware of the importance of digital marketing technologies ...
News and Articles
- Marketing Technology Solutions Designed for Insurance Gaining Traction
- EQ Inc. and Opta Information Intelligence announce best-in-class partnership
- Storm Insurance Group launches Give Back campaign
- Apollo, Trufla combine eCommerce insurance products with digital marketing offering for brokers
- Marketing Technologies Playing Bigger Role in Customer Acquisition and Experience Management
- Swiss Re takes further steps towards net-zero emissions
- Nearly 90% of Organizations Now Have a Chief Experience Officer or Chief Customer Officer or Equivalents: Gartner
- IMS rebrands, names new Chief Product Officer
- Nixon & Company Rebrands as ClaimsPro
- U.S. Worksite Wellness Programs: Time to Connect