In the bigger picture, marketing is a blueprint for your business – what products and services you will provide to whom, how you tell them about it, show them it is the right thing and complete the sale, deliver the product and then provide the service that goes along with it.
Here you will find information mostly about the sales cycle, from building awareness through fulfillment and then the after sale-service which is crucial to keeping the customer – and growing with the customer – for life.
The internet changed the nature of communications and many elements of marketing added a digital variation. Social media then brought a completely new twist by making the public equal participants in the brand, product, service discussion. From gee whiz tools a few short years ago, social tools are now being operationalized - integrated into company procedures and processes.
As the complexity and automation of Marketing including the use of Social tools expands quickly, strategies, technologies and competition are changing quickly. The ability of any insurance organization, small or large, insurer, distributor or even service provider to respond appropriately is becoming more important.
- OneEleven and Aviva Canada to host Safer Neighbourhoods HackathonToronto, ON (Oct. 25, 2018) – OneEleven and Aviva Canada will host the Safer Neighbourhoods Hackathon on November 23-25 at OneEleven’s office in Toronto (325 Front St. W). The 48-hour event will focus on achieving one goal: developing technology-based solutions to make Canadian neighbourhoods safer ...
News and Articles
- OneEleven and Aviva Canada to host Safer Neighbourhoods Hackathon
- Sonnet Insurance Teams Up With National Hockey League Players’ Association
- CMO Collaborators Fill the Gap in the C-Suite to Drive Business Growth, Accenture Interactive Research Finds
- New White Paper Explores Insurance and Millennials
- Enhancing the P&C Insurance Policyholder Journey Through Deeper Engagement
- Are Smartphones the New Remote?
- Kanetix.ca survey reveals almost half of Canadians willing to connect and share data for lower insurance premiums
- If It’s Not Mobile, Don’t Bother
- State Farm brand in Canada to become Desjardins Insurance
- Grey Cup Sign Up Contest offers ultimate CFL fan experience