In the bigger picture, marketing is a blueprint for your business – what products and services you will provide to whom, how you tell them about it, show them it is the right thing and complete the sale, deliver the product and then provide the service that goes along with it.
Here you will find information mostly about the sales cycle, from building awareness through fulfillment and then the after sale-service which is crucial to keeping the customer – and growing with the customer – for life.
The internet changed the nature of communications and many elements of marketing added a digital variation. Social media then brought a completely new twist by making the public equal participants in the brand, product, service discussion. From gee whiz tools a few short years ago, social tools are now being operationalized - integrated into company procedures and processes.
As the complexity and automation of Marketing including the use of Social tools expands quickly, strategies, technologies and competition are changing quickly. The ability of any insurance organization, small or large, insurer, distributor or even service provider to respond appropriately is becoming more important.
- Goose Digital Announces Strategic Digital Marketing Technology and Services Offering for Insurance BrokersToronto, ON (Feb. 19, 2019) – Goose Digital, Canada’s leading marketing automation agency, has announced a best-of-breed digital marketing offering for insurance brokers to accelerate new sales, increase customer renewals and referrals, and improve multi-channel customer experiences. Today ...
News and Articles
- Goose Digital Announces Strategic Digital Marketing Technology and Services Offering for Insurance Brokers
- Marketing Strategies at Risk Due to Changes in Consumer Behaviors, Technology Innovation: Gartner
- John Hancock and Vitality Prove Incentives Boost Physical Activity Rates
- Consumers Buying From Companies That Take A Stand on Issues They Care About—and Ditching Those That Don’t
- Insurers Eye Third-Party Data as Key Next Step in Developing User Experiences
- Humania Assurance creates a new InsurTech
- OneEleven and Aviva Canada to host Safer Neighbourhoods Hackathon
- Sonnet Insurance Teams Up With National Hockey League Players’ Association
- CMO Collaborators Fill the Gap in the C-Suite to Drive Business Growth, Accenture Interactive Research Finds
- New White Paper Explores Insurance and Millennials