What forces are challenging the Connected Insurer?
Competition is driving insurers and brokers to relentlessly improve products, processes, and customer experience.
- New digital entrants are offering an expanding array of custom insurance solutions, services and experiences.
- InsurTech – technology optimizing insurance processes and products – is empowering start-ups and established organizations to engage consumers with efficiencies and bespoke offerings.
- Millennial and Gen Z consumers run their lives – personal and professional – on mobile platforms. Their message is simple: “Insurance must be as connected as we are.”
Connection, innovation, engagement, InsurTech, and IoT are interwoven; combined, they represent the nexus of insurance tomorrow.
Presentations from thought-leaders, including ...
Get On-Demand Video Access!
Watch the forum anytime, anywhere! Industry thought leaders, practitioners and advisors who have conceived and executed their own successful programs share what they've learned. Click the button for video access or watch the preview below.
- The 2017 Executive Forum has been accredited by RIBO for 6.0 hours of Continuing Education credit in the Management category.
- If you attended the forum, please complete the online evaluation in order to receive RIBO credit.
- Certificates will be dispatched by September 15th to those who have requested them.
- Contact [email protected] if you have questions or if you requested RIBO credit but have not received it by Monday, September 18.