What forces are challenging the Connected Insurer?
Competition is driving insurers and brokers to relentlessly improve products, processes, and customer experience.
- New digital entrants are offering an expanding array of custom insurance solutions, services and experiences.
- InsurTech – technology optimizing insurance processes and products – is empowering start-ups and established organizations to engage consumers with efficiencies and bespoke offerings.
- Millennial and Gen Z consumers run their lives – personal and professional – on mobile platforms. Their message is simple: “Insurance must be as connected as we are.”
Connection, innovation, engagement, InsurTech, and IoT are interwoven; combined, they represent the nexus of insurance tomorrow.
Presentations from thought-leaders, including ...
Who Should Attend?
This event will provide significant insights for:
- CEOs and COOs, to understand business model implications;
- CIOs, CFOs, CROs, for planning, prioritization, and risk/disruption management;
- Underwriting, claims, and actuarial officers, for quantification of impacts;
- Marketing officers, for planning segmentation, targeting and digital/engagement strategies;
- Broker principals and partners, for strategic and operational planning.
Schedule & Location
- The 2017 Executive Forum has been accredited by RIBO for 6.0 hours of Continuing Education credit in the Management category.
- If you attended the forum, please complete the online evaluation in order to receive RIBO credit.
- Certificates will be dispatched by September 15th to those who have requested them.
- Contact [email protected] if you have questions or if you requested RIBO credit but have not received it by Monday, September 18.