This page lists events (surveys, webinars, and conferences) and announcements from Insurance-Canada.ca and our sponsors that may be of interest to Canadian insurance professionals.
- Apr. 24: The 2019 Executive Forum, “Insurance in the Platform Economy,” will be held August 28 at the St. James Cathedral Centre in downtown Toronto. Register today for the lowest early-bird rates!
- Mar. 19: Our annual Executive Forum returns on Wednesday, August 28; details will be announced over the next few months. Save the date! Mark your MS Outlook or Google calendar.
- Mar. 3: Thank you to everyone who attended ICTC2019 last week. Photos from the conference are now online.
- Feb. 28: Congratulations to the 2019 ICTA winners, and also to the runners-up, finalists and nominees! View photos from the ceremony or see the results of the People's Choice award.
- Dec. 6: The 17th annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference, “A New Insurance Order,” will take place Feb. 26-27, 2019, in Toronto. Extra early-bird savings until December 31st – act now!
- Dec. 3: Thanks to everyone who attended, sponsored, or presented at the MGA Symposium. Photos from the event are now online!
- Nov. 13: The MGA Symposium is just two weeks away! View the flyer, and reserve your seat today!
- Nov. 8: Thank you to all who attended InsurTechTO yesterday, and a special thank-you to those who presented, sponsored, or pitched at the event. View photos from the event or catch up on all the presentations with on-demand video access!
- Oct. 22: Now available on-demand: Digital Trends & E-Signatures for Canadian Insurance, presented by OneSpan
- Sept. 27: Free webinar: Digital Trends & E-Signatures for Canadian Insurance, Oct. 18 at noon, featuring experts from OneSpan (formerly eSignLive)
- Sept. 12: Our MGA Symposium, “Technology: The Heart of Your Enterprise” will take place on November 27 – presented in partnership with Pathway Partners and CAMGA.
- Aug. 31: Thanks to everyone who attended the 2018 Executive Forum this week, and a special thank-you to those who presented or sponsored the event. View photos from the event or catch up on all the presentations with on-demand video access!
- Aug. 22: Now available on-demand! Modern Data Platforms: Dealing with Disruption in the Era of Advanced Analytics and AI, a free webinar by X by 2.
- Aug. 13: Online registration is now open for InsurTechTO: “Driving Advantage From InsurTech” – Wednesday, Nov. 7, at the Toronto Sheraton Centre.
- Aug. 10: Registration is open for Modern Data Platforms: Dealing with Disruption in the Era of Advanced Analytics and AI, a free webinar by X by 2 on Wednesday, Sept. 12 at noon.
- Aug. 1: Announcing our first MGA Symposium in partnership with Pathway Partners and CAMGA – Tuesday, Nov. 27 at Malaparte in Toronto.
- July 16: We are pleased to announce InsurTechTO 2018 will take place on Wednesday, November 7, in Toronto.
- July 3: Exclusive, discounted hotel booking is now available, August 27-29, for the 2018 Executive Forum. Monday, July 30 is the deadline to make reservations.
- June 8: We are pleased to announce that online registration is now open for our 6th annual Executive Forum, “The Digital Future of Insurance: Is Risk Passé?” – August 28 in Toronto.
- June 4: If you missed our AI event last week, view the photos and register for on-demand video access!
- June 1: Mark your calendars! Our annual Executive Forum will return on Tuesday, August 29th, at the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel.
- May 25: Are you ready for AI? Join us next Wednesday for AI: The Foundation of Next-Gen Insurance at BrainStation in Toronto.
- May. 11: Now available on-demand! Kanetix Ltd. & Google webinar, Leverage Machine Learning For Digital Marketing Success.
- Apr. 16: Now available on-demand! IBM webinar, Explore and Innovate with Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Mar. 30: AI: The Foundation of Next-Gen Insurance, the first live seminar in our Technology In Action series, will be held Wednesday, May 30, 2018, at BrainStation in Toronto.
- Mar. 20: Free webinar! Explore and Innovate with Data Science, ML and AI, the first event in our Technology In Action series, will take place Monday, April 9, at 1pm ET. Join us!
- Mar. 16: Did you miss out on the 2018 Technology Conference? Watch sessions now on-demand!
- Mar. 2: The photos from ICTC2018 are now online!
- Jan. 19: Now available on-demand! Four Technologies You Should Watch in 2018
- Jan. 18: Thursday, January 25 is the last day to book discounted hotel reservations for the Technology Conference next month. Details at Location & Accommodations.
- Jan. 15: Free Insurance-Canada.ca webinar: Four Technologies You Should Watch in 2018, 1:00pm (EST), January 31, 2018
- Please visit the announcements archive for older posts