The results of the 2021 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards were announced in a virtual ceremony on Wednesday, May 19, in an hour-long ceremony, featuring:
- an overview of how the nominees have responded to customer expectations and competitive pressures in different niches of insurance;
- an appearance from each of the finalists:
- Marco Andolfatto, Chief Underwriting Officer, Apollo Insurance;
- Daphne de Vitton, Director – Marketing Strategy, Innovation & Digital, APRIL Canada;
- Daryl McGrattan, AVP, Product Analytics & Delivery, Aviva Canada;
- Miki Ho, Business Development, Coalition;
- Luc Lamadeleine, Director of Claims, Duuo;
- Kevin Lea, President, Fuse Insurance;
- Antoine Leblanc, Administration Director, Le Groupe Lepelco;
- Graham Haigh, SVP & CMO, Wawanesa Insurance;
- remarks from Brenda Rose, Chair – Technology Committee, Canadian Broker Network, our 2021 awards sponsor;
- the announcement of the People’s Choice Award winners (with brief remarks) from the winners; and
- the announcement of the ICTA winner and runners-up.
Celebrate innovation and progress in Canadian P&C insurance. Watch the ceremony now:
2021 ICTA Sponsor:
Canadian Broker Network
The Canadian Broker Network is an alliance of leading independent insurance brokerages representing more than $1.5 billion in property casualty premiums as well as employee benefits and life and financial services, with over 50 offices across Canada and more than 1,500 employees. We give independent, employee-owned brokerages a unique way to grow and innovate their businesses by leveraging the collective wisdom, experience, and connections of our members.
Fiercely independent & proudly Canadian. For more information on CBN, including a list of our members, please visit canadianbrokernetwork.com.