Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Crawford & Company’s WeGoLook to Offer On-Demand Field Inspection Services for Insurance Carriers Directly Through the CoreLogic Symbility PlatformIrvine, Calif. (Feb. 13, 2019) – CoreLogic®, a leading global property information, analytics, and data-enabled solutions provider, is pleased to welcome WeGoLook®, a subsidiary of Crawford & Company®, as a new service through a seamless integration in the CoreLogic Symbility® platform, an ...
News and Articles
- Crawford & Company’s WeGoLook to Offer On-Demand Field Inspection Services for Insurance Carriers Directly Through the CoreLogic Symbility Platform
- Combined cost of winter storms and extreme cold lead to billion-dollar damage in the U.S.
- Aon Establishes Strategic Alliance with Claim Central to Digitize and Streamline the Claims Experience
- Paper Cheques: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow?
- Connecting to Improve Customer Claim Service
- Aviva Canada and Accident Support Services launch first real-time, automatic claims process
- Weather catastrophes drive $225 billion economic cost of natural perils in 2018: Aon
- Severe Weather Causes $1.9 Billion in Insured Damage in 2018
- Crawford® Expands Servicing Capabilities in Northern Ontario with the Addition of Blair Boilard and Team
- Crawford Launches End-to-End Claims Management Solution for Transportation Clients