Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Mitchell Announces Launch of Intelligent Estimating SolutionBuilt leveraging Google’s knowledge in machine learning and computer vision, the new solution will produce both guided and automated estimates San Diego, CA (Oct. 1, 2019) – Mitchell International, a leading provider of technology, connectivity and information solutions to the Property & ...
News and Articles
- Mitchell Announces Launch of Intelligent Estimating Solution
- IPG Expands TPA Offering Across North America
- Gore Mutual Insurance Company Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform via Guidewire Cloud to Accelerate Claims Transformation
- USAA and Google Cloud Collaborate to Speed Auto Claims, Improve Claims Experience
- Mitchell Announces Collaboration with Qualcomm Technologies to Enable XR Smart Glasses Solution for Collision Repair Facilities
- Travelers Introduces Catastrophe Map Viewer to Expedite Claim Process After Disasters
- McKenzie Intelligence speeds up Lloyd’s claims process with satellite imagery technology
- Aon empowers US and Canadian insurers to boost claims performance with AI
- Marsh Launches Blue[i] Claims to Help Clients Improve Claims Outcomes
- Claims Management Continues to Be an Area for Strategic Innovation; Novarica Profiles 9 Vendor Solutions