Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Modern Claims Strategy Essential to Future Profitability of L/H/A InsurersCombination of audit concerns, competitive concerns, and evolving market forces have driven claims interest Aite-Novarica Group Profiles 9 Vendor Solutions in Latest Market Navigator Boston, MA (Aug. 31, 2021) – Developing a modern and effective claims strategy can be essential to future ...
News and Articles
- Modern Claims Strategy Essential to Future Profitability of L/H/A Insurers
- Sedgwick’s global smart.ly platform enhances experience and meets demand
- Betterview Launches PropertyNow: Unlimited Roof Condition Estimates and More in Less than a Second
- Crawford® acquires edjuster contents valuation service and platform
- Hailstorm Alley: Where is it and What Does It Mean for Your Car?
- Blockchain consortium members successfully exchange loss data using FNOL blockchain application
- CCC Releases Research on Driver Sentiment on ADAS Features Included in Newer Vehicles
- McLarens acquires top Canadian loss adjusting firm MGB Claims Consultants, Inc.
- The Restoration Network adds Eclipse Restoration Ltd.
- Canada Life to acquire ClaimSecure Inc.