Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Crawford & Company (Canada) Inc. Introduces New Property Appraisal ServicesToronto, ON (Apr. 25, 2018) – Crawford & Company (Canada) Inc. today announced the launch of property appraisal services within its Global Technical Services (GTS®) service line. Complementary to our comprehensive property loss management services for residential and commercial losses, our ...
News and Articles
- Crawford & Company (Canada) Inc. Introduces New Property Appraisal Services
- Crawford Forensic Accounting Services Launches an Online Business Interruption Calculator
- Crawford’s TruLook Improves Claims Handling Efficiency by Up to 30 Percent
- Northbridge Insurance introduces Express Claim
- Symbility and HOVER Collaborate to Reduce Claims Adjusting Costs and Decrease Cycle Times
- Global insured losses from disaster events in 2017 were the highest ever
- Aite Group Gives Highest Mark To Oracle/Equisoft Stand-Alone Claims Solution
- MS&AD Selects Shift Technology Fraud Detection Solution
- Solera Canada (Audatex) acquires Fluttrbox for on-demand inspections
- Life Insurance Claims Vendors in North America: Evaluating Stand-Alone Systems