Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Life Insurers Enhancing Claims SystemsVendors increasing integration and product support in response to carrier needs Novarica Profiles Six Prominent Providers Boston, MA (Nov. 8, 2018) – As carriers look to improve claims processing, vendors are responding with solutions that provide improved integration, more analytics, and other ...
News and Articles
- Life Insurers Enhancing Claims Systems
- On Side Restoration Acquires STRONE
- Crawford Offers Cannabis Loss Management Service Solution
- Auto Insurers Earn High Marks for Customer Satisfaction in Claims Process but Struggle to Integrate Digital Claims Reporting Technology
- DKI CANADA expands with its newest member in Saskatoon
- Aviva releases pay-out rate to debunk misconception that insurers do not pay claims
- Crawford & Company’s WeGoLook and Guidewire Software Form Solution Alliance
- First General Continues To Expand Across Canada
- Geomni Forms Strategic Alliance with DroneBase to Access the World’s Largest Pilot Network for Property Inspections
- Symbility becomes the first claims estimating solution on the market to fully integrate with the HOVER platform