Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Shift Technology and Snapsheet Partner to Add Fraud Detection to Snapsheet Claims Management PlatformIntegration allows Shift’s Force fraud detection solution to seamlessly deliver alerts to snapsheet users Boston, MA (May 11, 2020) – Shift Technology, a provider of AI-native fraud detection and claims automation solutions, and Snapsheet, a leading provider of claims management technology and ...
News and Articles
- Shift Technology and Snapsheet Partner to Add Fraud Detection to Snapsheet Claims Management Platform
- Contractor Connection Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary In Canada
- Growing benefits from advanced driver assistance systems: HLDI study
- WeGoLook® partners with Trillium Mutual Insurance Company for contactless claims solution
- FRISS Fraud Detection Add-on for ClaimCenter Now Available in Guidewire Marketplace
- Pacesetter Claims Service partners with OnSeen and HOVER to revolutionize claims adjustment process
- Til-Ka Construction joins the DKI Canada network
- Shift Technology’s Force Add-on for ClaimCenter Now Available in Guidewire Marketplace
- U.S. Homeowners’ Satisfaction with Property Claims Reaches Record High as Insurers Focus on Relationship Management
- FirstOnSite Restoration expands through Simcoe County with new acquisition