Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Munich Re Launches Automated Damage Detection for Improved Hurricane Response and Claims ExperienceA suite of tools designed to revolutionize an insurance company’s ability to respond to hurricane events, offering: Highly detailed damage predictions starting four days prior to an expected hurricane. Aerial views available immediately after the hurricane–even before claims adjusters can ...
News and Articles
- Munich Re Launches Automated Damage Detection for Improved Hurricane Response and Claims Experience
- Aon to leverage Artificial Intelligence to help reduce workers’ compensation litigation costs
- Checking Out: Emerging Digital Innovations in P&C Claim Payments
- SureCam Partners with Concirrus
- On Side Announces New Windsor Branch with Purchase of Cope Construction
- Intact partners with Snapsheet to offer photo claims estimating service
- Seguros SURA Colombia First Customer to Leverage FRISS Guidewire Accelerator for Integrated Fraud Detection
- FRISS and omni:us supercharging insurance with AI
- Sarnia Police Service & ASSI Open Collision Reporting Centre
- ICC Launches Mobile App for Flooring Service Requests