Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Crawford streamlines auto claims with self-service appA 2020 ICTA nomination Toronto, ON (Jan. 20, 2020) – In 2019 Crawford launched the YouGoLook self-service app that makes it easy for customers, employees, and anyone else to submit their own photographs related to their insurance claim. Crawford’s Vehicle Services team leveraged the technology to ...
News and Articles
- Crawford streamlines auto claims with self-service app
- Aviva improves auto claims process with new analytics tool
- Sedgwick Acquires G&E Enterprises
- FRISS and NICB Announce Strategic Partnership
- First Choice Disaster Restoration Joins DKI Canada
- La Capitale launches a new disability claims management approach
- Carpe Data Launches ClaimsX Platform
- Uniban Canada Partners With Nine New Major Canadian Insurers
- Edjuster and Encircle Integrate Platforms to Streamline Contents Valuation Process
- US Auto Insurance Claims Satisfaction Reaches Record High as Carriers Refine Time-Consuming Processes