Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- SCM Continues U.S. Expansion with the Acquisition of Affirmative Risk ManagementChicago, IL (July 18, 2018) – SCM Insurance Services, Canada’s largest independent, privately owned insurance services provider, has announced that it has acquired Affirmative Risk Management (ARM). ARM was founded more than 30 years ago and remains headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas. The ...
News and Articles
- SCM Continues U.S. Expansion with the Acquisition of Affirmative Risk Management
- Grande Prairie Gets RCMP Collision Reporting Centre
- Property Insurance Technologies: The Future Comes Into Focus
- Woodhouse Group Inc. Acquires First Response Restorations
- Crawford Acquires Cherrie Griffith Ltd.
- ICC Launches Mobile Siding & Roofing App v3.0
- CatIQ Launches Insurance Industry Exposure Database for Canada, Developed in Partnership with PERILS AG
- Crawford Introduces Workforce ADVANTAGE Staffing Solution
- Great-West Life plan offers members unprecedented access to mental health care and crisis counseling
- SSQ Insurance partners with BiogeniQ