Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- FloodFlash pays out storm damage claims the same dayParametric specialists smash all previous records for catastrophe claim payments London, UK (Jan. 25, 2021) – FloodFlash, an InsurTech offering rapid-payout insurance at-risk businesses, has set new catastrophe claims records in the wake of storm damage in the UK. The fastest claim took just 9 ...
News and Articles
- FloodFlash pays out storm damage claims the same day
- INNOTECH Claims Working Group Presents CSIOnet and eDocs as Chosen Solution
- Insurers Streamlining Claims Process to Create Operational Efficiencies and Improve Risk Mitigation
- GM and Mitchell Launch GM Collision Repair Network in Canada
- Innovation Group and Verisk to Collaborate to Drive Digital Property Claims Adoption for Global Insurers
- HSB and Whisker Labs Expand Ting® Sensor Partnership for Homes
- Mitchell and Claim Toolkit Join Forces to Help Simplify Total Loss Settlement Process for Auto Insurers
- Aon Collaborates with Athenium Analytics to Identify High-Risk Claims through Predictive Analytics
- Wawanesa Insurance Chooses HONK to Manage its Roadside Assistance Program
- Mitchell Announces Enhanced AutocheX Digital Services Through Collaboration with UpdatePromise