Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Swyfft collaborates with the innovative technology of Bees360 to process wind and hail claims using drones and AIHouston, TX (July 14, 2020) — Swyfft, the InsurTech providing fast and friendly homeowners insurance through their patented analytical methods and unique data sources, is pleased to announce it has leveraged Bees360’s claims assist solution for handling wind & hail claims. Swyfft’s ...
News and Articles
- Swyfft collaborates with the innovative technology of Bees360 to process wind and hail claims using drones and AI
- Solera Unveils Next Generation of Qapter A.I. Automotive Claims Platform
- Farmers Edge and Palliser Insurance partner to offer premium crop monitoring solutions
- Accelerated Growth of Photo Estimate and AI-Supported Claims in Response to COVID-19
- FRISS Partners With Eviid To Prevent Fraud
- Shift Technology and Snapsheet Partner to Add Fraud Detection to Snapsheet Claims Management Platform
- Contractor Connection Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary In Canada
- Growing benefits from advanced driver assistance systems: HLDI study
- WeGoLook® partners with Trillium Mutual Insurance Company for contactless claims solution
- FRISS Fraud Detection Add-on for ClaimCenter Now Available in Guidewire Marketplace