Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Severe Weather Causes $1.9 Billion in Insured Damage in 2018BC Storms Cause $37 Million in Insured Damage Toronto, ON (Jan. 16, 2019) – Severe weather across Canada continues to highlight the financial costs of climate change to insurers and taxpayers. In 2018, insured damage for severe weather events across Canada reached $1.9 billion, according to ...
News and Articles
- Severe Weather Causes $1.9 Billion in Insured Damage in 2018
- Crawford® Expands Servicing Capabilities in Northern Ontario with the Addition of Blair Boilard and Team
- Crawford Launches End-to-End Claims Management Solution for Transportation Clients
- Top 5 Fraud Cases of 2018: MPI
- South Simcoe Police Service to Open Collision Reporting Centres
- Global insured losses of $79 billion in 2018 are fourth highest on sigma records
- The Co-operators Drives Innovative Claims Process with Guidewire InsurancePlatform Cloud-Based Predictive Analytics System
- Fires and explosions cause largest losses for business: Allianz global claims analysis
- Mitchell Issues Fourth Quarter 2018 Industry Trends Report
- A Provocative View on the Future of P&C Claims