Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Shifts in Claims Technology and Mobility Patterns Affecting the Property/Casualty LandscapeAs the world adjusts post-pandemic, Mitchell’s Q2 Industry Trends Report discusses the trends and technologies impacting the future of claims and collision repair San Diego, CA (June 8, 2021) – Mitchell, a leading provider of technology, connectivity and information solutions to the Property ...
News and Articles
- Shifts in Claims Technology and Mobility Patterns Affecting the Property/Casualty Landscape
- LexisNexis Future of Claims Study Illustrates How COVID-19 Accelerated Claims Automation for Both Insurance Carriers and Consumers
- So how much was my car worth?
- Digitizing the Process for Hearing Loss Claims
- Duuo launches automated claims settlement feature for Rent-My-Stuff Insurance
- Portage deploys Guidewire ClaimCenter, selects additional products for Business Transformation
- COVID-19 and Implications for Property & Casualty Claims and Collision Repair
- Artificial Intelligence Adoption by Auto Insurers Grows Exponentially in 2020
- IBC Statement on Ontario Government Announcement: Improving Safety and Enforcement for Towing Industry
- Surge in Digital Home Insurance Claims during COVID-19 Drives Faster Cycle Times, Improved Customer Satisfaction