Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Digitizing the Process for Hearing Loss ClaimsA 2021 ICTA nomination Toronto, ON (Apr. 1, 2021) – We’re always looking for ways to modernize our services and make it easier for people to work with us. Unlike most work-related injury and illness claims, noise-induced hearing loss claims are unique because many people with these claims are ...
News and Articles
- Digitizing the Process for Hearing Loss Claims
- Duuo launches automated claims settlement feature for Rent-My-Stuff Insurance
- Portage deploys Guidewire ClaimCenter, selects additional products for Business Transformation
- COVID-19 and Implications for Property & Casualty Claims and Collision Repair
- Artificial Intelligence Adoption by Auto Insurers Grows Exponentially in 2020
- IBC Statement on Ontario Government Announcement: Improving Safety and Enforcement for Towing Industry
- Surge in Digital Home Insurance Claims during COVID-19 Drives Faster Cycle Times, Improved Customer Satisfaction
- Crawford & Company Launches Crawford Inspection Services
- Slice Launches Automated Claims Settlement
- Eddy Teams up with AXA XL Construction Insurance