Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Uniban Canada Partners With Nine New Major Canadian InsurersUniban Canada, a Clairus Group Company, strikes partnerships with major insurers including Aviva, Economical, Unica, RSA Laval, QC (Nov. 11, 2019) – Uniban Canada, a Clairus Group Company, is proud to announce that it has recently signed partnership agreements with nine new major Canadian insurance ...
News and Articles
- Uniban Canada Partners With Nine New Major Canadian Insurers
- Edjuster and Encircle Integrate Platforms to Streamline Contents Valuation Process
- US Auto Insurance Claims Satisfaction Reaches Record High as Carriers Refine Time-Consuming Processes
- SCM ClaimsPro Announces Partnership with Encircle Inc.
- Mitchell Announces Launch of Intelligent Estimating Solution
- IPG Expands TPA Offering Across North America
- Gore Mutual Insurance Company Selects Guidewire InsurancePlatform via Guidewire Cloud to Accelerate Claims Transformation
- USAA and Google Cloud Collaborate to Speed Auto Claims, Improve Claims Experience
- Mitchell Announces Collaboration with Qualcomm Technologies to Enable XR Smart Glasses Solution for Collision Repair Facilities
- Travelers Introduces Catastrophe Map Viewer to Expedite Claim Process After Disasters