Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Carriers Enhancing Fraud Analytics Capabilities: Novarica Profiles Seven Solution ProvidersInsurers leveraging AI and big data to pilot and deploy initiatives in machine learning, unstructured text analysis, image and voice recognition Boston, MA (May 7, 2019) – Insurers are responding to increasing rates of sophisticated fraud by deploying analytic capabilities that have the ...
News and Articles
- Carriers Enhancing Fraud Analytics Capabilities: Novarica Profiles Seven Solution Providers
- Swyfft Selects CoreLogic’s Symbility Claims Platform to Augment Their Data-Driven Approach to Home Insurance
- PrecisionHawk introduces PrecisionAnalytics Agriculture, delivering aerial insights and A.I. to growers, crop consultants, researchers, and insurers
- Sedgwick launches expanded portfolio of catastrophe solutions
- Gore Mutual Introduces New Customer-Centric Approach to Claims
- Aviva releases 2018 global claims data
- QBE North America Enhances Claims Service with AI-Driven Text Communications
- Eddy Solutions to Present on Smart Leak Protection at RIMS 2019
- Balancing Automation and Empathy is the Secret to Customer Satisfaction: LexisNexis Future of Claims Study
- CCC Publishes 2019 Crash Course Report