Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Checking Out: Emerging Digital Innovations in P&C Claim PaymentsDigital claim payments have emerged as a panacea for carriers concerned about costs and for payees who want to get funds faster: Aite Group report Boston, MA (July 16, 2019) – The act of paying an insurance claim has been an afterthought for property and casualty insurance carriers, most of which ...
News and Articles
- Checking Out: Emerging Digital Innovations in P&C Claim Payments
- SureCam Partners with Concirrus
- On Side Announces New Windsor Branch with Purchase of Cope Construction
- Intact partners with Snapsheet to offer photo claims estimating service
- Seguros SURA Colombia First Customer to Leverage FRISS Guidewire Accelerator for Integrated Fraud Detection
- FRISS and omni:us supercharging insurance with AI
- Sarnia Police Service & ASSI Open Collision Reporting Centre
- ICC Launches Mobile App for Flooring Service Requests
- FirstService to Acquire Global Restoration Holdings
- Medavie Blue Cross personalizes care for plan members