Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Insurers Leveraging Digital and Analytics-Driven Claims Capabilities to Improve Customer Perception and ResultsNew executive briefs show use and impact of new technologies in claims: Novarica Boston, MA (Sept. 19, 2018) – New claims capabilities represent key opportunities for carriers to improve customer perception and claims results. Unlocking the value of the vast amounts of unstructured claims data ...
News and Articles
- Insurers Leveraging Digital and Analytics-Driven Claims Capabilities to Improve Customer Perception and Results
- Cost of Severe Weather Reaches $1.4 billion in Insured Damage Across Canada
- Crawford & Company® to Launch Artificial Intelligence Solution for Auto Claims
- Symbility Redesigns Claims Connect To Improve Property Claims Process
- Claims is a People Business: The New Definition
- Montreal’s Refexio DKI expands with acquisition of Ottawa-based Novatech DKI
- ParioQuantify Expands into Quebec Region and Welcomes Martin Leonard
- Crawford Acquires JDS Adjusters Ltd.
- Collision Reporting Center Set To Open In Hampton, Virginia
- Catastrophes cause global economic losses of USD 36 billion in the first half of 2018