Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Mitchell and Claim Toolkit Join Forces to Help Simplify Total Loss Settlement Process for Auto InsurersNew offering will automate calculation of taxes and fees to ensure accuracy San Diego, CA (Oct. 14, 2020) – Mitchell, a leading provider of technology, connectivity and information solutions to the Property & Casualty (P&C) claims and Collision Repair industries, is pleased to announce its ...
News and Articles
- Mitchell and Claim Toolkit Join Forces to Help Simplify Total Loss Settlement Process for Auto Insurers
- Aon Collaborates with Athenium Analytics to Identify High-Risk Claims through Predictive Analytics
- Wawanesa Insurance Chooses HONK to Manage its Roadside Assistance Program
- Mitchell Announces Enhanced AutocheX Digital Services Through Collaboration with UpdatePromise
- Talem Health Analytics joins Guidewire PartnerConnect to provide insights into injury claims
- Inaugural HBM+ drug report provides roadmap to sustainable, accessible health care
- Aviva Canada Selects CoreLogic’s Next-Generation Digital Insurance Hub to Power its Claims Business
- ClaimsPro Introduces Newly Enhanced Claims Data & Reporting System For Clients
- Shift Technology Selected by iA Auto and Home Insurance to Identify Suspicious P&C Claims
- Commercial Lines Insurers Adopting AI and Analytics to Improve Claims Outcomes and Augment Customer Satisfaction