Claims, that process which fulfills the promise made by the insurance policy, seems to have often suffered from secondary status compared to the sizzle of distribution.
But the world changes – the client is now king, and the focus is on customer service, satisfaction and loyalty. The claim professional's value through knowledge, experience, skill, and the right data will come more strongly to the fore. And the consumer will be increasingly linked to the process as well.
- Canadian Insured Losses from Catastrophic Events In 2022 Surpass $3 BillionToronto, ON (Jan. 19, 2023) – Last year ended with a bang, with the east and west each recording their own catastrophe in the final week. The pair of events pushed the Canadian insured catastrophic losses over $3 billion, a mark that hasn’t been reached since 2016 when a wildfire devastated Fort ...
News and Articles
- Canadian Insured Losses from Catastrophic Events In 2022 Surpass $3 Billion
- Climate change & La Niña drive 2022 natural disaster losses: Munich Re
- Canadian Independent Adjusters’ Association Launches a New Online Claims Specialty Portal
- USAA to Leverage New Digital Capability From CCC Intelligent Solutions to Streamline First Party Casualty Claims Experience for Policyholders
- Auto and Home Insurance Claims Processes Suffer Digital Growing Pains: J.D. Power
- New online home for SGI’s salvage vehicle sales
- Aviva Canada Selects Mitchell Solutions to Help Streamline Claims Management
- Équité Association Releases its Annual Top 10 Most Stolen Vehicles in Canada
- Insurers Struggle to Manage Expectations in Auto Claims Process as Repair Times Increase
- Entegral Launches Smart Assist™, Cutting-Edge Vehicle Claims Triage Product