There are many providers of comprehensive policy management systems to administer all lines of P&C insurance. Due to the large volume of personal lines policies, most systems focus on these policies first. As there is a wide variety of commercial lines with typically much lower volumes, and each with a unique set of complexities, the ability to process these is often less automated.
Head Office: Tavistock, ON
Delivering Exceptional Software Solutions for our Insurance Partners
SEH Computer Systems Inc., offers the latest Software Solutions & Custom Solutions for the Property & Casualty Insurance Industry.
TITAN – The Only Insurance Software You Will Ever Need.
Our comprehensive insurance system meets all your needs and requirements, including:
- P&C1 Reports to assist Accountants;
- Automatic Rating for Underwriters;
- Automatic Reinsurance Calculations for Claims;
- Premiums Receivable/Payable for Accounts;
- Statistics, Images, Abeyances, Notes, Encryption;
- ... and more.
Ask about an on-site demonstration and experience TITAN in action.
Inquire now! Call us toll free at 1-800-575-9974.
Headquarters in Morristown, NJ
Software products, Consulting services
Insurance business transformation is a journey of change and revitalization, a renaissance of insurance. Approximately 150 insurance companies worldwide in P&C, L&A and Group/ Employee Benefits are transforming their businesses with Majesco's solutions. Our market leading software, consulting and services uniquely underpin the entire insurance value chain and are designed to empower insurers with the agility, innovation and speed needed to meet their transformation opportunities.
Majesco's solutions include policy management, new business / underwriting, rating, billing, claims management, distribution management, BI / analytics, predictive modelling, digital platform with mobile and portal, testing services, cloud services, bureau and content services, transformation services, consulting services and more.
For more details on Majesco, please visit www.majesco.com.
ISI-Enterprise by Insurance Systems Inc. is a fully-Integrated browser-based P&C policy administration suite which includes all major modules to allow an insurer to run their business. In addition to the core processing modules for policy administration, claims, billing, accounting and reinsurance, the system includes various supporting sub-systems such as document/knowledge management, contact management and reporting. Insurance Systems Inc. provides enterprise class software solutions for small to mid size carriers.
ISI-Enterprise is 100% browser-based and facilitates all back office workflow for effective insurance underwriting, distribution and management. Underwriters can quickly design and implement specialty programs and new lines to react to market demands and opportunities.
ISI-Enterprise allows you to: book more business, better manage risk, maximize the profitability of all your distribution channels, lower administrative costs and increase profits.
- Advanced browser-based architecture with no underlying legacy code
- Powerful configuration module to streamline implementation
- Library of generic reports, documents and workflows
- Automatic transactional versioning
- Integrated rules and rating engine
- "Build not code" philosophy
- Real time transactions
- Multi-tier server structure
News and Articles
- Wawanesa starts national roll-out of Guidewire platform with Alberta implementation
- Caradoc Townsend Mutual Goes Live on the Insurance Business Solution by MCCG
- SpatialKey and Swiss Re collaborate to bring P&C insurers added choice and precision in global hazard risk selection
- The Commonwell Mutual Insurance Group Selects Guidewire Products to Transform Core Operation, Data, and Analytics Capabilities
- CSAA Insurance Group Selects EIS Group’s Digital Experience Platform
- Sapiens Announces that Equitable Life of Canada Selects StoneRiver’s LifeSuite®
- LGM Goes Digital for Auto OEM F&I Product Definition and Dealership Sales
- Stand-Alone Rating Engines for P&C Insurance Carriers: A Vendor Overview
- UL Mutual chooses Equisoft to upgrade its technology ecosystem and ensure data migration
- Hiscox selects OneShield Software to enhance their digital client experience in the US