Most everyone in Canada has a home, be it a house, apartment, condominium or mansion. Whether the home is owned, rented or shared, some type of home insurance is advisable if not required. When a loss occurs to the home itself or to property within the home, insurance can help you to recover from the loss.
Liability insurance, usually associated with property insurance, can also help protect you if you accidentally do something which causes a loss to someone else. Although there are lots of special circumstances around some homes and property, the vast majority of homes can be insured with standard home insurance.
Serving BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario
Head office: Vancouver
Get an online home
or call 1.855.331.6933
Looking for a more affordable home insurance policy?
Square One policies start at only $15/month. These policies are so affordable because you choose what to insure so you only pay for what you need. For example, other policies include $6,000 for fur coat coverage and $5,000 for gold bullion. If you don't own fur coats or have bricks of gold, you don't pay to insure them with Square One.
As home insurance specialists, we offer a range of policies to meet your specific needs, including house insurance, condo insurance and tenant insurance. To see how much you can save on your home insurance, get an online quote now. Or, call 1.855.331.6933 and cite offer code INSCAN.
With more than 70 partner companies, including many of the nation's top providers, Kanetix.ca shops the market for you. No one else covers as much of the market as we do. We search for your lowest rates. You choose your best quote from the options available to you, and we connect you to the company to secure your selected rate. Saving money on insurance has never been this easy.
News and Articles
- IoT Connected Devices in the Home: A Game-Changer for Homeowners Insurance
- QBE North America offers AI-assisted Customer Home Inspections through Flyreel
- Nexsys Technologies Partners with Lemonade to Simplify Homeowners Insurance Verification Process
- HomeEgg.com Launches First Free Digital Home Management Tool for U.S. Homeowners
- Working from home this summer means more regular access to the pool for young children
- Insurers to pay a record $1.2 billion to Albertans recovering from Calgary hailstorm
- IBC Congratulates BC Government on Introducing Strata Reforms
- DKI Canada welcomes Precision Restorations Inc. as newest member
- Apollo expands into personal lines with launch of online Renters Insurance
- Swiss Re launches parametric hail insurance solution in the U.S.