Most everyone in Canada has a home, be it a house, apartment, condominium or mansion. Whether the home is owned, rented or shared, some type of home insurance is advisable if not required. When a loss occurs to the home itself or to property within the home, insurance can help you to recover from the loss.
Liability insurance, usually associated with property insurance, can also help protect you if you accidentally do something which causes a loss to someone else. Although there are lots of special circumstances around some homes and property, the vast majority of homes can be insured with standard home insurance.
Serving Ontario, Quebec, Alberta and British-Columbia.
At belairdirect, we do not insure houses, we insure homes. Whether you own your place or are renting an apartment, we have the right coverage for you.
Our team takes care of you and of what is important to you 24/7, by phone, email and text message so that you can have peace of mind.
Learn more about our home insurance products or call us:
- Ontario: 1.888.280.8549
- Quebec: 1.888.270.9732
- Alberta: 1.866.473.9659
- British Columbia: 1.844.757.2925
Serving BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario
Head office: Vancouver
Get an online home
or call 1.855.331.6933
Looking for a more affordable home insurance policy?
Square One policies start at only $15/month. These policies are so affordable because you choose what to insure so you only pay for what you need. For example, other policies include $6,000 for fur coat coverage and $5,000 for gold bullion. If you don't own fur coats or have bricks of gold, you don't pay to insure them with Square One.
As home insurance specialists, we offer a range of policies to meet your specific needs, including house insurance, condo insurance and tenant insurance. To see how much you can save on your home insurance, get an online quote now. Or, call 1.855.331.6933 and cite offer code INSCAN.
News and Articles
- Tips to protect your home in the spring melt: SGI
- Water Damage: Is It Covered Or Not?
- MPP Yvan Baker Teams Up with IBC to Put Carbon Monoxide Detectors in Etobicoke Homes
- Quebec still not prepared to deal with an earthquake
- Standard Will Help Make New Communities Flood-Resilient
- Home insurance: More Than One-Third of Tenants Are Playing With Fire
- Spring flooding in Ontario and Quebec caused more than $223 million in insured damage
- Square One urges those using short-term rental programs to speak with their insurance provider or they may not be covered
- Tornadoes and high winds: insurance policies cover the damage
- Close to 80% of Homeowners Overlook Costly Water Leak Exposure When Heading on Vacation