Insurance – it's a necessity, but a disliked one. Insurance generally helps avoid financial problems due to a loss, such as an auto accident, fire, personal injury, or death. The total insurance premiums paid by everyone cover the losses of those who suffer them. In some cases, insurance is a personal or business decision; in others insurance, such as auto insurance which is mandated by law or mortgage insurance which is required by a third party.
If you are looking for a specific type of insurance, use the links below for topical information and featured providers.
For general information, a good place to start is Insurance: what's it all about?
- Teachers Life Partners with Virgin Pulse to Enhance Member Health and WellbeingFirst Canadian life insurer to offer Virgin Pulse’s best-in-class digital wellness solutions Toronto, ON (May 5, 2021) – Teachers Life is pleased to announce it has partnered with Virgin Pulse, the global leader in digital health and wellbeing solutions, underscoring its commitment to the lifelong ...
News and Articles
- Teachers Life Partners with Virgin Pulse to Enhance Member Health and Wellbeing
- IBC marks Fraud Prevention Month with tips for consumers
- Majority of Canadians say they have not set goals for 2021
- This Year’s Quirky & Unusual Claims: Aviva Canada
- Intact Insurance offers solutions for customers who are working from home
- We must invest in creating mentally healthy workplaces now: Sun Life
- Identity theft on the rise: Canadians uncertain about warning signs
- Life and health insurers paid out a record amount in benefits in 2019
- Alberta’s Insured Natural Catastrophe Total Almost $2 billion
- Nearly half of all Canadians feel less financially secure due to COVID-19