When you decide to buy health insurance, the sales organization - broker, agent, company - must be licensed to do so in your province. Providers will make product information, coverages, pricing and applications available in numerous ways -- in local offices, through the mail, via telephone and/or on the web over the Internet.
This section of our site focuses on those organizations which offer web-based information and online quoting for some or all of their health and related products. This allows you to determine the price or insurance premium for a certain product and your set of circumstances.
Some of these providers, in addition to telling you the price, will also let you purchase your insurance online, but most offer alternatives should you have concerns about buying that way. They will also have ways you can communicate with them - e-mail, telephone, etc. - if you have questions or wish further advice. Many firms will have more local representation should you wish face-to-face discussions.
This list shows a number of additional firms which offer on-line quotes or on-line forms which you can submit to request a quote.
Head Office: Toronto, Ontario
Serving all of Canada, except for Quebec
Canada Health Insurance Quotes
- Instant Quotes from Multiple Carriers
- Compare Plans, Save Money
- Toll Free Broker Consultation
HealthQuotes.ca offers free, instant Canadian health insurance quotes from many leading insurance companies. Shop online, compare dental and health plans and save your money!
We are not an insurance company. We are independent, fully licensed Canadian insurance brokers that can help you get the health plan that is just right for you.
- Unique, one-of-a-kind individual health insurance quoting engine.
- Online plan details, letting you see what each health plan covers.
- Online enrolment process.
Your needs will be handled by a licensed insurance broker who will place your coverage with confidence.
News and Articles
- Manulife supports measures to reduce medication costs in Canada
- Most working Canadians say personalized wellness programs would improve wellbeing
- Mental health increasingly on the radar of Canadian employers as a workplace and benefits issue
- U.S. consumers say they are more likely to participate in a fitness routine if they can socialize, earn financial incentives
- PolicyAdvisor launches first-of-its-kind online disability insurance tool for Canadians
- Matrix Labour Leasing Partners with Besurance Corporation to launch Free Health and Wellness Program to Clients, Colleagues, and Employees
- Health Insurance Coverage For Diabetics
- Sun Life Financial launches first-of-its-kind digital health network to help Canadians live healthier lives
- Canadian Junior Hockey League players face off against concussions
- University of Guelph students to pilot new crisis text line