When you decide to buy health insurance, the sales organization - broker, agent, company - must be licensed to do so in your province. Providers will make product information, coverages, pricing and applications available in numerous ways -- in local offices, through the mail, via telephone and/or on the web over the Internet.
This section of our site focuses on those organizations which offer web-based information and online quoting for some or all of their health and related products. This allows you to determine the price or insurance premium for a certain product and your set of circumstances.
Some of these providers, in addition to telling you the price, will also let you purchase your insurance online, but most offer alternatives should you have concerns about buying that way. They will also have ways you can communicate with them - e-mail, telephone, etc. - if you have questions or wish further advice. Many firms will have more local representation should you wish face-to-face discussions.
This list shows a number of additional firms which offer on-line quotes or on-line forms which you can submit to request a quote.
Head Office: Toronto, Ontario
Serving all of Canada, except for Quebec
Canada Health Insurance Quotes
- Instant Quotes from Multiple Carriers
- Compare Plans, Save Money
- Toll Free Broker Consultation
HealthQuotes.ca offers free, instant Canadian health insurance quotes from many leading insurance companies. Shop online, compare dental and health plans and save your money!
We are not an insurance company. We are independent, fully licensed Canadian insurance brokers that can help you get the health plan that is just right for you.
- Unique, one-of-a-kind individual health insurance quoting engine.
- Online plan details, letting you see what each health plan covers.
- Online enrolment process.
Your needs will be handled by a licensed insurance broker who will place your coverage with confidence.
News and Articles
- Canadian Employer Medical Benefit Costs to Grow 7% in 2022: Aon Survey
- Sun Life Canada launches Sun Life Health to help Canadians lead healthier lives
- Health Gorilla and Optimity Partner to Enhance Carriers’ Risk Assessment, Customer Engagement
- Life and health insurers paid $100 billion to support Canadians through the pandemic, 2020 data shows
- Beneva partners with MedHelper to foster medication adherence
- AXA collaborates with Microsoft to create next-gen standard of health & well-being services
- Baker & Baker Benefits adds two new online insurance products
- Digital health, telehealth and wellness: Attitudes to risk and insurance revealed in new research by Beazley
- Manulife to award Vitality Points for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Foresters Financial collaborates with dacadoo to create an innovative well-being platform