Life insurance provides a cash benefit upon one's demise to assist the remaining family members and prevent financial hardship. Term life insurance is the most basic of life insurance products in that it has no savings component, and thus no cash value. As the name makes clear, it is purchased for a ‘term.’ However, term life comes in many different flavours, with differing terms, conditions, features and guarantees. It can be purchased in many ways. Your employer may offer term life with special terms as a benefit to you and your family. Many affinity groups (alumni associations, professional groups, etc.) offer special products and pricing.
Contact the providers below for more information.
Head Office: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Serving: All of Canada
Canadian Life Insurance
- Instant term life insurance quotes.
- Easy online applications.
- Toll-free broker consultation
We offer term life insurance online. Get instant, free term life quotes, and get the most affordable coverage that is just right for you!
We are licensed Canadian insurance brokers, and it is our goal to get you the most affordable plan that best suits your particular situation. We will also make sure that term is actually the best type of life insurance for you (as opposed to whole and universal life, etc.).
- Term life insurance is a great alternative to bank mortgage insurance -
What we offer:
- Online term life insurance quotes that are instant and free.
- Use our term life insurance calculator to figure out how much coverage you need.
- Talk to a licensed Canadian insurance broker toll-free, with no obligation.
Your life insurance needs will be handled by a licensed, experienced agent who will make sure you get the coverage that is just right for your situation.
About Us: Life-Quotes.ca has been specializing in life insurance since 1981.
News and Articles
- The Co-operators among the first to offer online self-serve term life insurance
- Foresters Financial announces the inclusion of a Charity Benefit provision to recent enhancements to its Advantage Plus insurance product in Canada
- Manulife Vitality program now offering Apple Watch, encouraging members to live a more active lifestyle
- Canadian Life and Health Insurance Coverage Grew in 2016
- Sun Life introduces interactive digital coach to help Clients navigate and maximize their benefits and pension plans
- Canadians Falling Short of Retirement Savings Goals
- Sun Life makes it quick and easy for Canadians to apply for life insurance online
- Canada Ranks 11th in 2017 Natixis Global Retirement Index
- Invisor Launches Invisor TermLife Partnering With Teachers Life Insurance
- Manulife First Again With Insurance Innovations