The insurance industry is spinning with change driven by the world around us, including our partners and competitors, both new and traditional.
We face new and evolving risks shaped by factors including climate change, shifting societal norms, new technologies and their usage – or abuse, in the case of cybercrime. Customers’ expectations are continuously evolving in parallel.
New or updated business models, new approaches to managing risks, and new insurance products, often enabled by the latest technology, create fresh opportunities – but also generate challenges and risks of their own.
At ICTC2020, industry leaders and experts will define the next generation of insurance and risk management. Will the industry’s significant dependence on technology be its saving grace or its Achilles heel?
Explore the implications for achieving exceptional performance in insurance, not only today, but tomorrow – and beyond.
Who Should Attend
The Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference is designed for:
- Senior leaders with responsibility for business transformation;
- Senior line managers responsible for delivering business case benefits from technology implementations;
- Technology professionals evaluating analytic, business intelligence, or cognitive computing technologies;
- Anyone in risk management or finance who needs to ensure that the IT strategy meets your ORSA requirements;
- Business, technology, or actuarial analysts in need of techniques and tools to take a holistic view of technology's impact on new products and services.
Registration is open – ways to save
Online registration is now open for ICTC2020. Here are three ways to capture discounts when you sign up:
- Early-bird savings are in effect: register by Dec. 31 to capture the lowest rates!
- Save 10% on fees when you register three or more delegates at once – discount applied automatically.
- Group registration packages offer flexible savings and the chance to boost your brand before an industry audience:
The first day of the Technology Conference will conclude with the presentation ceremony of the annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards and an industry networking reception.
We are making arrangements with a nearby hotel for a special group rate for delegates. Details will be posted as they become available.