In the early days of technology tools, the majority of users were highly skeptical. ‘Over-promised and under-delivered’ was the mantra of the time.
This changed. Not only does today's technology meet users' requirements, we see the technology leading users into sophisticated applications. Beyond that, emerging artificial intelligence will begin to emulate human thinking and behaviour – 37% of respondents believe human-like artificial intelligence will be achieved in the next 5-10 years.
At ICTC2020, experts and leaders will discuss and define the next generation of insurance and risk management. The impacts go well beyond existing technologies, allowing you to consider the implications through the next decade.
ICTC2019 will take place Tuesday, Feb. 26, and Wednesday, Feb. 27, 2019. You can register for either day or both.
Which day(s) should you attend? The schedule is organized as follows:
Who Should Attend
The Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Conference is designed for:
- Senior leaders with responsibility for business transformation;
- Senior line managers responsible for delivering business case benefits from technology implementations;
- Technology professionals evaluating analytic, business intelligence, or cognitive computing technologies;
- Anyone in risk management or finance who needs to ensure that the IT strategy meets your ORSA requirements;
- Business, technology, or actuarial analysts in need of techniques and tools to take a holistic view of technology's impact on new products and services.
The first day of the Technology Conference will conclude with the presentation ceremony of the annual Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards and an industry networking reception.
We are making arrangements with a nearby hotel for a special group rate for delegates. Details will be posted as they become available.
Preview A Mobility Session