Canada's premier insurance conference is now available in convenient audio format!
Couldn’t make it to ICTC2019? Revisit all the insights and expertise presented at the conference – don't miss out!
Did you attend? Rewind and review your favourite presentations at an exclusive price for attendees! Catch details you missed at the live event, discover thought leadership in a parallel session you didn't attend, learn more in-depth about new and unfamiliar concepts, or just hear an inspiring speaker again.
An impressive 26 presentations received an average rating of at least 4.0 out of 5 from the audience!
Preview a top-rated session: “Could Voice Become The Channel Of Choice?” by Joseph D'Souza, CEO, ProNavigator:
The podcast gives you access to expert insights from 43 more sessions, including a follow-up panel on Voice in insurance, “The Medium and the Message,” featuring Joseph D'Souza in combination with thought leaders from Wawanesa Insurance, Strategy Meets Action, and Aite Group!
Fill out the form below to get listening to Canada's leading annual P&C insurance technology event.
* You will complete payment through Bambora, a payment provider to some of North America's leading companies and institutions. We will never see your credit card information.
After your purchase, we will email you a confirmation of your order and – after verifing your attendance – a separate follow-up message granting access to the podcast. If you have any questions, contact [email protected].
Please note: For the broadest compatibility and reliability, the audio recordings are hosted by Google. You will require a free Google Account to access the podcast, and while you are logged in you can choose whether to play tracks online and listen to them in your browser or download them to your hard drive for offline playback.
- Click here to create a Google Account associated with your existing company email address.
- You can also create a Gmail account (a new email address) if you do not wish to involve your business email.
Note: All transactions are subject to a three-day authorization period, after which you will receive an email receipt.
Buy Video Access Now
Did you attend ICTC2019?
This will be verified using the email address you registered with.
Video highlights are also available from these previous events:
- InsurTechTO 2018, November 2018;
- Executive Forum, August 2018;
- AI: The Foundation of Next-Gen Insurance, May 2018;
- Technology Conference, February 2018;
- InsurTechTO, November 2017.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.