Communicating the optimal message at the best time to a prospect or customer can have a dramatic impact on the ability to capture new customers, sell additional business and keep existing clientele.
The channels by which messages can be delivered continue to evolve. Tracking the preferences of individuals, determining the relative impact of a message sent via different media, having access at a contact point to communications sent and received by all channels are but examples of the many elements that contribute to an optimal communicating environment.
Traditionally, service messages were usually looked upon as times to focus upon the immediate requirement, seldom as opportunities to engage in retention or even up-sell activities. Given the increasingly competitive nature of business, it is only natural that organizations will increasingly use every possible opportunity to obtain or hold business – hence an increasingly important set of tools under the umbrella of communications management.
See also the latest technology news.
Serving all Canada
275 Frank Tompa Dr.
OpenText™ Exstream is a multichannel customer communication management (CCM) solution
OpenText™ Exstream is a multichannel customer communication management (CCM) solution that empowers you to make the most of every customer touch point by creating insightful, impactful, real-time customer communications.
OpenText Exstream helps you improve your customer experience with relevant, meaningful communications delivered through the customer's preferred channel including web, email, print and SMA. Exstream provides:
- Fully customized high-volume statements and bills
- Self-service web applications for enrollment & account sign-up
- On-demand marketing
- Personalized correspondence and proposals produced interactively by customer-facing employees
News and Articles
- Insurance Industry Faces a Platform-Fueled Future
- What’s in a Name? The Art of InsurTech Naming
- Insurers Seeing InsurTech as Opportunity More than Threat
- Urban Advantage Implements Majesco Policy for P&C and Majesco Billing for P&C in 95 Days
- 7.ai and KPMG Align to Bring Intent-Driven Customer Engagement Solutions to Large Enterprises
- Comprehensive Data Strategy Helps Insurers Leverage Data Analytics to Drive Business Results
- Custom Software and Stage2Data Announce Strategic Partnership
- Munich Re acquires tech company relayr
- These Seven Technologies Will Reach Mainstream Adoption Within 2-5 Years
- BPO-BPaaS Vendors Grow Interest from P/C and L/A Carriers