Communicating the optimal message at the best time to a prospect or customer can have a dramatic impact on the ability to capture new customers, sell additional business and keep existing clientele.
The channels by which messages can be delivered continue to evolve. Tracking the preferences of individuals, determining the relative impact of a message sent via different media, having access at a contact point to communications sent and received by all channels are but examples of the many elements that contribute to an optimal communicating environment.
Traditionally, service messages were usually looked upon as times to focus upon the immediate requirement, seldom as opportunities to engage in retention or even up-sell activities. Given the increasingly competitive nature of business, it is only natural that organizations will increasingly use every possible opportunity to obtain or hold business – hence an increasingly important set of tools under the umbrella of communications management.
See also the latest technology news.
Serving all Canada
275 Frank Tompa Dr.
OpenText™ Exstream is a multichannel customer communication management (CCM) solution
OpenText™ Exstream is a multichannel customer communication management (CCM) solution that empowers you to make the most of every customer touch point by creating insightful, impactful, real-time customer communications.
OpenText Exstream helps you improve your customer experience with relevant, meaningful communications delivered through the customer's preferred channel including web, email, print and SMA. Exstream provides:
- Fully customized high-volume statements and bills
- Self-service web applications for enrollment & account sign-up
- On-demand marketing
- Personalized correspondence and proposals produced interactively by customer-facing employees
News and Articles
- Adoption of Innovative Financial Technologies to Propel Growth Through 2020-2024
- The Top Strategic Technology Trends for 2021: Gartner
- Crawford Technologies Launches Accessibility Academy to Help Clients Better Navigate Document Accessibility Regulations
- Quadient Launches Revamped Partner Program Focused on Customer Experience
- Insurer IT Budgets Holding Steady for 2021 Despite Pandemic, as Shift to Cloud Continues
- Trillium Mutual Insurance Company Partners with PrevTech Innovations
- Personal Lines Insurers Lead the Way in Experimentation with AI and Digitalization: Novarica
- Quadient Inspire Days Virtual Experience to Draw Customer Experience Experts from Around the Globe
- Worldwide Robotic Process Automation Software Revenue to Reach Nearly $2 Billion in 2021: Gartner
- CB Insights acquires Blockdata to untangle blockchain and distributed ledger technology ecosystem