Communicating the optimal message at the best time to a prospect or customer can have a dramatic impact on the ability to capture new customers, sell additional business and keep existing clientele.
The channels by which messages can be delivered continue to evolve. Tracking the preferences of individuals, determining the relative impact of a message sent via different media, having access at a contact point to communications sent and received by all channels are but examples of the many elements that contribute to an optimal communicating environment.
Traditionally, service messages were usually looked upon as times to focus upon the immediate requirement, seldom as opportunities to engage in retention or even up-sell activities. Given the increasingly competitive nature of business, it is only natural that organizations will increasingly use every possible opportunity to obtain or hold business – hence an increasingly important set of tools under the umbrella of communications management.
See also the latest technology news.
Serving all Canada
275 Frank Tompa Dr.
OpenText™ Exstream is a multichannel customer communication management (CCM) solution
OpenText™ Exstream is a multichannel customer communication management (CCM) solution that empowers you to make the most of every customer touch point by creating insightful, impactful, real-time customer communications.
OpenText Exstream helps you improve your customer experience with relevant, meaningful communications delivered through the customer's preferred channel including web, email, print and SMA. Exstream provides:
- Fully customized high-volume statements and bills
- Self-service web applications for enrollment & account sign-up
- On-demand marketing
- Personalized correspondence and proposals produced interactively by customer-facing employees
News and Articles
- Shift Technology and Snapsheet Partner to Add Fraud Detection to Snapsheet Claims Management Platform
- Messagepoint Launches Rationalizer
- Visa Token Service to Add 28 New Partners to Strengthen Digital Payment Security Globally
- Element AI Whitepaper Reveals Only One in Ten Organizations Ready to Operationalize and Scale AI
- Xceedance and Xemplar Partner to Advance Mobile Capabilities for Insurance Organizations
- Guidewire Software Announces Loveland Innovations as New Solution Alliance Partner
- Insurer CIOs with Solid Foundations Can Help Insurers Adapt and Thrive in Current Environment
- Announcing the IBM Quantum Challenge
- Marketing Technologies Playing Bigger Role in Customer Acquisition and Experience Management
- Top 50 P&C InsurTechs Announced by Strategy Meets Action