Success in insurance sales is at least in part determined by the amount of new business which a producer writes. Although there are several steps to closing new business, they all start with new prospects. Once identified, a producer will direct a prospect through the sales cycle, and when successful a piece of new business results.
Although other steps may be difficult, many opine that finding prospects, especially qualified leads, is the toughest of all. As a result there are many programs and approaches that a producer can implement to help find those prospects, and there are services which will help find them for you. The really successful sales business probably employs several approaches at the same time, in order to maintain a steady stream of sales.
Connect with customers the way you want
We put you in touch with the over 4 million Canadians using our platform every year to shop for insurance. Now InsuranceHotline.com is introducing even more ways to reach these customers. You can choose the options that works best for your business and budget.
We want you to succeed
When you grow, we grow – that's why we go above and beyond to ensure you are set up for success.
- Free broker listing on our web site
- No charge for duplicate contacts
- No upfront costs
- Same-day activation
- Customer contact information is only sent to the broker with the lowest premium
Validated leads, Exclusive leads and more...
InsuranceHotline.com offers an option where we can validate every email address before sending you the lead. Some of our clients who have used this program have started seeing a higher ROI already.
We're constantly working on new ways to increase your customer retention. That is why when you close on leads delivered by us, we can stop sending them re-marketing emails for renewal reminder or rate alerts.
We are your partner in success so do not hesitate to contact us with any questions about our programs for your business.
News and Articles
- Brokerlink Expands With Acquisition of A-Plus
- U.S. Independent Insurance Channel Set to Achieve Record Year
- Financial Horizons Group Continues Growing with TORCE/VANCE Financial Group
- Breathe Life Introduces Advisor Experience for Insurance Carriers to Empower Agents With Powerful Tools to Attract, Acquire, and Retain Clients
- Electronic Proof of Auto Insurance Receives Approval in Alberta
- Humania Assurance announces the acquisition of all Tour+Med assets
- Brookfield Business Partners to Acquire Control of Genworth Canada
- FirstOnSite Restoration expands further with acquisition of JPL Disaster Recovery
- IBC Encouraged by Alberta Government’s Swift Action on Electronic Pink Slips
- Accenture Interactive to Acquire Leading Design and Innovation Firm INSITUM