Associations have been created by the insurance industry to provide industry-wide services to consumers. Others have a regulatory responsibility which has been defined by government. All are focused on improving the insurance-related service that a consumer may experience and preventing situations which might otherwise result in a disservice.
More: information, news & articles.
The Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) is the self-regulatory organization that regulates and enforces the Code of Conduct for property and casualty insurance brokers in Ontario. If you have a complaint regarding a RIBO licensed insurance broker, kindly contact our Consumer Complaints Officer at (416) 365-1900 or toll-free at 1-800-265-3097. Further contact or other information can be found on our website at www.ribo.com.
401 Bay Street, Suite 1200
P.O. Box 45
News and Articles
- Astronaut announces theme for SHAD summer program from the International Space Station
- May windstorm largest insured event in Ontario in 5 years
- What Happens When a Cyclist Gets a Traffic Ticket?
- Be Prepared – “Be Emergency Ready”
- April storm caused more than $85 million in insured damage across Ontario, Quebec
- Consumers Feeling Deep Anxiety over Data Privacy, Security
- Most Canadians would choose digital access to insurance documents
- February storms, floods caused more than $57 million in insured damage across Southern Ontario and Quebec
- Desjardins Insurance introduces new innovations
- SGI releases top five insurance fraud schemes