Associations have been created by the insurance industry to provide industry-wide services to consumers. Others have a regulatory responsibility which has been defined by government. All are focused on improving the insurance-related service that a consumer may experience and preventing situations which might otherwise result in a disservice.
More: information, news & articles.
The Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) is the self-regulatory organization that regulates and enforces the Code of Conduct for property and casualty insurance brokers in Ontario. If you have a complaint regarding a RIBO licensed insurance broker, kindly contact our Consumer Complaints Officer at (416) 365-1900 or toll-free at 1-800-265-3097. Further contact or other information can be found on our website at www.ribo.com.
401 Bay Street, Suite 1200
P.O. Box 45
News and Articles
- Summer storms across Western Canada result in more than $300 million in insured damage
- Rising costs drive Canadians to rethink connectivity and content needs: EY survey
- 7 in 10 U.S. employees not saving enough for retirement
- As Inflation and Uncertainty Abound, Back-to-School and Back-to-College Spending Surges
- Canadians plan to drive further daily after relocating due to pandemic
- Debris removal gets underway in Lytton as one-year anniversary of BC wildfire approaches
- Allstate reminds you to wait until after your trip to post that vacation selfie
- Enhanced Insurance Protection Available to Canola Farmers This Spring
- Social pressures are prevent Canadians from securing their financial futures
- Severe Weather in 2021 Caused $2.1 Billion in Insured Damage