Associations have been created by the insurance industry to provide industry-wide services to consumers. Others have a regulatory responsibility which has been defined by government. All are focused on improving the insurance-related service that a consumer may experience and preventing situations which might otherwise result in a disservice.
More: information, news & articles.
The Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) is the self-regulatory organization that regulates and enforces the Code of Conduct for property and casualty insurance brokers in Ontario. If you have a complaint regarding a RIBO licensed insurance broker, kindly contact our Consumer Complaints Officer at (416) 365-1900 or toll-free at 1-800-265-3097. Further contact or other information can be found on our website at www.ribo.com.
401 Bay Street, Suite 1200
P.O. Box 45
News and Articles
- Majority of Canadians would switch insurance providers for a savings of $150, Kanetix.ca survey finds
- Ontario Police and Community Safety Partners Team Up to Prevent Thefts of Vehicles and Valuables Left in Plain View
- Sonnet Insurance first Kanetix.ca partner with the ability for customers to buy insurance online
- Moncton man sentenced to 30 days in prison for cheque fraud
- A Record-Breaking Year For The Great B.C. ShakeOut
- Most Individuals Are Unprepared for the Risk of a Cyber Breach: Chubb Survey
- APRIL Canada launches the only Unpaid Rents insurance for Landlords in Ontario and Quebec
- Introducing Peppermint: Refreshingly Simple Pet Insurance
- Urgent action needed to curb possible debilitating loss of natural infrastructure assets in Canada
- Storms Hitting Prairie Provinces Hard: IBC