Associations have been created by the insurance industry to provide industry-wide services to consumers. Others have a regulatory responsibility which has been defined by government. All are focused on improving the insurance-related service that a consumer may experience and preventing situations which might otherwise result in a disservice.
More: information, news & articles.
The Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) is the self-regulatory organization that regulates and enforces the Code of Conduct for property and casualty insurance brokers in Ontario. If you have a complaint regarding a RIBO licensed insurance broker, kindly contact our Consumer Complaints Officer at (416) 365-1900 or toll-free at 1-800-265-3097. Further contact or other information can be found on our website at www.ribo.com.
401 Bay Street, Suite 1200
P.O. Box 45
News and Articles
- CHES Special Risk Launches Personal Articles Floater Insurance for Valuable Possessions
- Employee wellbeing is a human right: Canadian employment survey
- Canadians will turn away from brands and adopt new tech to improve affordability: EY survey
- Most Canadians are skeptical about companies’ sustainability claims
- Square One warns that summer brings a surge in bicycle thefts
- Many Canadians Responding to Volatile Economy by Engaging in Good Financial Behaviours and Planning
- Two-thirds of fans prefer to watch sports outside the venue – especially younger generations
- Connected device usage increases in 2022 while consumers look ahead with caution
- Spot Pet Insurance Expands in Canada via HUB International partnership
- Tips for wildfire evacuees returning home