Associations have been created by the insurance industry to provide industry-wide services to consumers. Others have a regulatory responsibility which has been defined by government. All are focused on improving the insurance-related service that a consumer may experience and preventing situations which might otherwise result in a disservice.
More: information, news & articles.
The Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) is the self-regulatory organization that regulates and enforces the Code of Conduct for property and casualty insurance brokers in Ontario. If you have a complaint regarding a RIBO licensed insurance broker, kindly contact our Consumer Complaints Officer at (416) 365-1900 or toll-free at 1-800-265-3097. Further contact or other information can be found on our website at www.ribo.com.
401 Bay Street, Suite 1200
P.O. Box 45
News and Articles
- Prime Minister announces new actions under Canada’s coronavirus response
- Grocery retailer issues update on coronavirus
- No early signs of pets being negatively impacted by coronavirus
- IBC identifies five common insurance fraud scams
- Climate adaptation estimated to cost municipalities $5.3 billion annually
- Calls to fight insurance fraud growing louder among Canadians
- Despite improvement in their financial wellbeing, U.S. workers remain worried
- Lemonade to Launch Pet Insurance in the US
- Road deaths will be almost eliminated in developed nations by 2040
- Aviva Canada shares quirky and unusual claims from the last year