Associations have been created by the insurance industry to provide industry-wide services to consumers. Others have a regulatory responsibility which has been defined by government. All are focused on improving the insurance-related service that a consumer may experience and preventing situations which might otherwise result in a disservice.
More: information, news & articles.
The Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) is the self-regulatory organization that regulates and enforces the Code of Conduct for property and casualty insurance brokers in Ontario. If you have a complaint regarding a RIBO licensed insurance broker, kindly contact our Consumer Complaints Officer at (416) 365-1900 or toll-free at 1-800-265-3097. Further contact or other information can be found on our website at www.ribo.com.
401 Bay Street, Suite 1200
P.O. Box 45
News and Articles
- Working from home this summer means more regular access to the pool for young children
- Only 25% of Canadians Say They Received COVID-19 Relief Measures
- Apollo commits to buying local for partner gifts and incentives
- As Pandemic Spreads, Most Consumers Retreat: Deloitte
- Verisk Launches COVID-19 Projection Tool
- Onlia waives insurance payments for one month amid pandemic
- Coronavirus Pandemic Fuels Financial Concerns
- Aviva Canada unveils extensive support package for Canadians during COVID-19
- Gore Mutual Foundation Matching Donations to Support Charities Across Canada Amid Pandemic
- Prime Minister announces new actions under Canada’s coronavirus response