Associations have been created by the insurance industry to provide industry-wide services to consumers. Others have a regulatory responsibility which has been defined by government. All are focused on improving the insurance-related service that a consumer may experience and preventing situations which might otherwise result in a disservice.
More: information, news & articles.
The Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) is the self-regulatory organization that regulates and enforces the Code of Conduct for property and casualty insurance brokers in Ontario. If you have a complaint regarding a RIBO licensed insurance broker, kindly contact our Consumer Complaints Officer at (416) 365-1900 or toll-free at 1-800-265-3097. Further contact or other information can be found on our website at www.ribo.com.
401 Bay Street, Suite 1200
P.O. Box 45
News and Articles
- Aviva Canada shares quirky and unusual claims from the last year
- FSRA Issues Triple Warning Over Unlicensed Insurance Agents in Ontario
- Great-West Life first insurer to round up your retirement savings with KOHO
- Falsifying information in a rush to use up health benefits before year-end? You could face serious consequences
- Intact Financial Corporation announces $1 million to help protect Canadians from climate change
- Deloitte Consumer Privacy in Retail Survey: The Next Regulatory and Competitive Frontier
- Canadians give themselves poor grades when it comes to money matters
- “Ditch the Rear-View Mirror” When Planning for Income in Retirement
- Hurricane Dorian Caused Over $100 Million in Insured Damage
- How To Avoid Insurance Fraud