Associations have been created by the insurance industry to provide industry-wide services to consumers. Others have a regulatory responsibility which has been defined by government. All are focused on improving the insurance-related service that a consumer may experience and preventing situations which might otherwise result in a disservice.
More: information, news & articles.
The Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) is the self-regulatory organization that regulates and enforces the Code of Conduct for property and casualty insurance brokers in Ontario. If you have a complaint regarding a RIBO licensed insurance broker, kindly contact our Consumer Complaints Officer at (416) 365-1900 or toll-free at 1-800-265-3097. Further contact or other information can be found on our website at www.ribo.com.
401 Bay Street, Suite 1200
P.O. Box 45
News and Articles
- Young Canadians Lack Investing Confidence
- IBC congratulates Public Safety Canada on the release of its National Risk Profile
- Economy taking toll on Canadians’ financial and mental health, employers’ bottom lines
- IBC welcomes federal government leadership on Canada’s first National Flood Insurance Program
- Canadians unprepared for today’s financial challenges: Survey
- More Should Be Done to Encourage Ontarians to Save for Retirement: FSRA
- 2022 Third-Worst Year For Severe Weather in Canadian History
- Insurance Bureau of Canada statement: Government of Canada’s National Adaptation Strategy
- New data shows 85% of Canadians want action on climate adaptation
- More Consumers are Taking Measures to Protect Themselves from Cyber Attacks