Associations have been created by the insurance industry to provide industry-wide services to consumers. Others have a regulatory responsibility which has been defined by government. All are focused on improving the insurance-related service that a consumer may experience and preventing situations which might otherwise result in a disservice.
More: information, news & articles.
The Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) is the self-regulatory organization that regulates and enforces the Code of Conduct for property and casualty insurance brokers in Ontario. If you have a complaint regarding a RIBO licensed insurance broker, kindly contact our Consumer Complaints Officer at (416) 365-1900 or toll-free at 1-800-265-3097. Further contact or other information can be found on our website at www.ribo.com.
401 Bay Street, Suite 1200
P.O. Box 45
News and Articles
- Protect yourself and your property from severe weather
- Communities across Canada participate in national effort to build wildfire resilience
- Canada’s Changing Climate Report: Extreme Rainfall To Increase
- IBAO Supports #FightFraud Campaign to Protect Consumers Across Ontario
- Benefits fraud is a real crime with real consequences
- Insurance fraud costs more than you think: IBC
- Busted! SGI releases top five auto insurance fraud schemes
- Manitoba Issues Flood Outlook For 2019
- Wildfire, spills, earthquakes are biggest threats to Whitehorse
- Canadian collaboration for flood risk awareness gains ground