Associations have been created by the insurance industry to provide industry-wide services to consumers. Others have a regulatory responsibility which has been defined by government. All are focused on improving the insurance-related service that a consumer may experience and preventing situations which might otherwise result in a disservice.
More: information, news & articles.
The Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) is the self-regulatory organization that regulates and enforces the Code of Conduct for property and casualty insurance brokers in Ontario. If you have a complaint regarding a RIBO licensed insurance broker, kindly contact our Consumer Complaints Officer at (416) 365-1900 or toll-free at 1-800-265-3097. Further contact or other information can be found on our website at www.ribo.com.
401 Bay Street, Suite 1200
P.O. Box 45
News and Articles
- Desjardins Insurance introduces new innovations
- SGI releases top five insurance fraud schemes
- Tsunami warning highlights Canada’s earthquake risk
- Majority of Canadians Unprepared For A Winter Emergency
- Insurance Bureau of Canada releases new research report
- QWeMA Group updates retirement income planning system
- IFC launches Intact Lab, Intact’s centre for digital excellence
- The Guarantee Offers Tips to Help Protect You From Email Phishing Fraud
- Canadians lose millions every year from identity theft and online scams
- IBC launches ‘Know Your Policy’ consumer awareness campaign