When damage occurs to property, be it commercial from a manufacturing plant to a marina, from a business office to a sports facility, from a retail store to a repair shop, or residential, there are typically a mess to be cleaned, damaged items which can be salvaged and both damaged and undamaged item to be protected from further loss.The damage may have resulted from a natural event like a storm or earthquake, from a accidental event like a fire or collision of some sort, frokm an act of vandalism, or from a wide variety of other causes. In any case, the owner, the operator and employees and the insurance company all have a vested interest in minimizing the loss and in getting the property back into productive use again. A number of different organizations have evolved to serve these needs, which can vary widely depending on the business or residence involved, the forces like water or fire which have caused the problem and the items and structures involved. This directory provides information about some firms which specialize in this business of restoration. They can bring many skills and tools to bear to provide a solution, and can call upon numerous other tools and skills which they themselvs may not have.
See also the latest news in insurance claims.
DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.™
With over 60 years of experience, ServiceMaster Restore is your trusted source for full-service and restoration services in Canada. Our experts are ready to respond to your needs big or small, day or night. We mitigate damages quickly to reduce loss severity for residential and commercial properties following fire, water, vandalism, natural disasters and more.
With over 4,500 franchises around the world, you can feel confident knowing that wherever you are, we're available to provide professional, high quality disaster restoration services during your customer's time of need. For more information please visit www.ServiceMasterRestore.ca or for immediate service call 1-800-RESPOND.
Residential & Commercial Property Specialists » Local Response – National Resources
- Water & Flood Damage
- Restorative Drying
- Fire & Smoke Damage
- Wind & Hail Damage
- Mould Remediation
- Odour Control & Removal
- Environmental – Bio-Hazard
- Trauma Clean-Up
- Contents Cleaning
- Catastrophic Loss
- Reconstruction Services
- And more...
Office in Markham ON
Serving the Greater Toronto Area
- water damage
- Fire losses
- mould arrives
- trauma incidents
Sure General Contractors Inc. is a full-service firm dealing with all aspects of restoration and construction, from the initial design and quoting to finishing touches. Our team will oversee your project and ensure that every aspect is handled by the right person for that job. We coordinate it all and make certain that every detail is looked after exactly as specified to meet your requirements and those of your client.
We help with:
- 24/7 Emergency Response
- Mould / Asbestos Abatement
- Emergency Board Up Service
- Wind & Hail Damage Restoration
- Sewage Remediation
- HVAC Decontamination
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Equipment Rental
- Site Project Management
Sure General Contractors Inc. – The Right People for the Job
News and Articles
- Crawford & Company (Canada) Inc. Introduces New Property Appraisal Services
- Crawford Forensic Accounting Services Launches an Online Business Interruption Calculator
- Crawford’s TruLook Improves Claims Handling Efficiency by Up to 30 Percent
- Northbridge Insurance introduces Express Claim
- Symbility and HOVER Collaborate to Reduce Claims Adjusting Costs and Decrease Cycle Times
- Global insured losses from disaster events in 2017 were the highest ever
- Aite Group Gives Highest Mark To Oracle/Equisoft Stand-Alone Claims Solution
- MS&AD Selects Shift Technology Fraud Detection Solution
- Solera Canada (Audatex) acquires Fluttrbox for on-demand inspections
- Life Insurance Claims Vendors in North America: Evaluating Stand-Alone Systems