When visitors come to Canada, any medical services they require while here may or may not be covered by insurance from their home country. For this reason, visitors typically purchase health insurance which covers them during their stay in Canada.
Head Office: Toronto, ON
Serves: visitors to Canada, immigrants, foreign students, Canadian expats, and foreign workers.
HealthQuotes.ca Inc. offers travel medical benefits for visitors to Canada.
We are fully licensed Canadian insurance brokers, and have been in business since 1981.
Visitors to Canada insurance is available to:
- Foreign Students: a dependent attending an educational institution full-time, or a daily registered student.
- Visitors: anyone 79 years of age or under who wishes to visit Canada.
NOTE: over 79 years old is available, but is medically underwritten. Call us.
- Foreign Workers: a foreign worker 69 years of age or under.
- Landed Immigrants: a landed immigrant 69 years of age or under.
- Canadian Expatriates: any returning Canadian citizen 79 years of age or younger.
Canadian insurance companies we are brokers for include the following (but are not limited to):
- Manulife Financial.
- Blue Cross.
- Travel Insurance Coordinators (TIC).
Your benefits needs will be handled by a licensed, experienced Canadian insurance broker who can help you obtain affordable yet comprehensive coverage. Note that online purchasing of visitors insurance (policies) is available.
News and Articles
- Baker & Baker Benefits adds two new online insurance products
- Digital health, telehealth and wellness: Attitudes to risk and insurance revealed in new research by Beazley
- Manulife to award Vitality Points for COVID-19 Vaccination
- Foresters Financial collaborates with dacadoo to create an innovative well-being platform
- Nearly half of Canadians spend NO time on their mental health
- Foresters Financial launches new critical illness insurance
- Snowbirds Win Legal Challenge to Reinstate Out-of-Country Insurance Coverage
- Nearly half of all Canadians feel less financially secure due to COVID-19
- Sunnybrook and Lumino Health connect patients to local health care providers
- Many Canadians relying on family and friends for mental health support during COVID-19