When visitors come to Canada, any medical services they require while here may or may not be covered by insurance from their home country. For this reason, visitors typically purchase health insurance which covers them during their stay in Canada.
Head Office: Toronto, ON
Serves: visitors to Canada, immigrants, foreign students, Canadian expats, and foreign workers.
HealthQuotes.ca Inc. offers travel medical benefits for visitors to Canada.
We are fully licensed Canadian insurance brokers, and have been in business since 1981.
Visitors to Canada insurance is available to:
- Foreign Students: a dependent attending an educational institution full-time, or a daily registered student.
- Visitors: anyone 79 years of age or under who wishes to visit Canada.
NOTE: over 79 years old is available, but is medically underwritten. Call us.
- Foreign Workers: a foreign worker 69 years of age or under.
- Landed Immigrants: a landed immigrant 69 years of age or under.
- Canadian Expatriates: any returning Canadian citizen 79 years of age or younger.
Canadian insurance companies we are brokers for include the following (but are not limited to):
- Manulife Financial.
- Blue Cross.
- Travel Insurance Coordinators (TIC).
Your benefits needs will be handled by a licensed, experienced Canadian insurance broker who can help you obtain affordable yet comprehensive coverage. Note that online purchasing of visitors insurance (policies) is available.
News and Articles
- Swiss Re Reinsurance Solutions and Wysa launch first insurance-specific mental health app measuring an individual’s risk score
- Manulife Launches Personalized Medicine Program for Enhanced Health Care Members to Improve Health Outcomes
- Sun Life Health introduces new online pharmacy app
- Up to 90% of participants see improvement with Sun Life’s new mental health tool
- Beneva adds pharmacogenetic tests to its group insurance offering
- Continued mental health support and increased need for virtual services key trends for group benefits in 2023
- Mental health drug claims skyrocket among young Canadians
- Lumino Health Virtual Care EAP service now available to Sun Life Group Benefits Clients
- Pandemic fallout: Canadian workers losing 41 working days per year to absences and presenteeism
- More Canadians now perceive mental illness as a disability: RBC Poll