When visitors come to Canada, any medical services they require while here may or may not be covered by insurance from their home country. For this reason, visitors typically purchase health insurance which covers them during their stay in Canada.
Head Office: Toronto, ON
Serves: visitors to Canada, immigrants, foreign students, Canadian expats, and foreign workers.
HealthQuotes.ca Inc. offers travel medical benefits for visitors to Canada.
We are fully licensed Canadian insurance brokers, and have been in business since 1981.
Visitors to Canada insurance is available to:
- Foreign Students: a dependent attending an educational institution full-time, or a daily registered student.
- Visitors: anyone 79 years of age or under who wishes to visit Canada.
NOTE: over 79 years old is available, but is medically underwritten. Call us.
- Foreign Workers: a foreign worker 69 years of age or under.
- Landed Immigrants: a landed immigrant 69 years of age or under.
- Canadian Expatriates: any returning Canadian citizen 79 years of age or younger.
Canadian insurance companies we are brokers for include the following (but are not limited to):
- Manulife Financial.
- Blue Cross.
- Travel Insurance Coordinators (TIC).
Your benefits needs will be handled by a licensed, experienced Canadian insurance broker who can help you obtain affordable yet comprehensive coverage. Note that online purchasing of visitors insurance (policies) is available.
News and Articles
- SSQ Insurance expands digital healthcare with cognitive behavioural therapy
- Insurers and healthcare groups collaborate to help providers and patients better understand health insurance benefits
- Co-operators launching Mental Health Medical Second Opinion service with proven results
- Workplace mental health programs have significant ROI: Deloitte research
- VUMI, Humania partner to launch a unique international health insurance plan
- Allianz Care launches healthcare plans for the modern family
- How Sun Life is transforming digital healthcare one click at a time
- Manulife and Mila partner to boost health and financial wellness in Canada
- CSA Reminds Travellers of Looming Cuts to Ontario Health Coverage
- Health Insurance Premiums Are on the Rise in 97 Countries Around the World