When visitors come to Canada, any medical services they require while here may or may not be covered by insurance from their home country. For this reason, visitors typically purchase health insurance which covers them during their stay in Canada.
Head Office: Toronto, ON
Serves: visitors to Canada, immigrants, foreign students, Canadian expats, and foreign workers.
HealthQuotes.ca Inc. offers travel medical benefits for visitors to Canada.
We are fully licensed Canadian insurance brokers, and have been in business since 1981.
Visitors to Canada insurance is available to:
- Foreign Students: a dependent attending an educational institution full-time, or a daily registered student.
- Visitors: anyone 79 years of age or under who wishes to visit Canada.
NOTE: over 79 years old is available, but is medically underwritten. Call us.
- Foreign Workers: a foreign worker 69 years of age or under.
- Landed Immigrants: a landed immigrant 69 years of age or under.
- Canadian Expatriates: any returning Canadian citizen 79 years of age or younger.
Canadian insurance companies we are brokers for include the following (but are not limited to):
- Manulife Financial.
- Blue Cross.
- Travel Insurance Coordinators (TIC).
Your benefits needs will be handled by a licensed, experienced Canadian insurance broker who can help you obtain affordable yet comprehensive coverage. Note that online purchasing of visitors insurance (policies) is available.
News and Articles
- Great-West Life first national insurer to offer Mental Health Navigator services in Canada
- Dialogue Launches the First Virtual Multidisciplinary Mental Health Program in Canada
- Breaking Barriers: Helping Canadians on Disability Leave Get Back to Work
- Allianz Care opens a branch in Canada
- Great-West Life launches new health and wellness platform
- Canadian workers increasingly recognize mental illness as a disability, but stigma remains
- Mental health conditions on the rise while helpful resources go unused
- Text line gives students instant access to mental health support
- Manulife supports measures to reduce medication costs in Canada
- Most working Canadians say personalized wellness programs would improve wellbeing