When visitors come to Canada, any medical services they require while here may or may not be covered by insurance from their home country. For this reason, visitors typically purchase health insurance which covers them during their stay in Canada.
Head Office: Toronto, ON
Serves: visitors to Canada, immigrants, foreign students, Canadian expats, and foreign workers.
HealthQuotes.ca Inc. offers travel medical benefits for visitors to Canada.
We are fully licensed Canadian insurance brokers, and have been in business since 1981.
Visitors to Canada insurance is available to:
- Foreign Students: a dependent attending an educational institution full-time, or a daily registered student.
- Visitors: anyone 79 years of age or under who wishes to visit Canada.
NOTE: over 79 years old is available, but is medically underwritten. Call us.
- Foreign Workers: a foreign worker 69 years of age or under.
- Landed Immigrants: a landed immigrant 69 years of age or under.
- Canadian Expatriates: any returning Canadian citizen 79 years of age or younger.
Canadian insurance companies we are brokers for include the following (but are not limited to):
- Manulife Financial.
- Blue Cross.
- Travel Insurance Coordinators (TIC).
Your benefits needs will be handled by a licensed, experienced Canadian insurance broker who can help you obtain affordable yet comprehensive coverage. Note that online purchasing of visitors insurance (policies) is available.
News and Articles
- U.S. consumers say they are more likely to participate in a fitness routine if they can socialize, earn financial incentives
- PolicyAdvisor launches first-of-its-kind online disability insurance tool for Canadians
- Matrix Labour Leasing Partners with Besurance Corporation to launch Free Health and Wellness Program to Clients, Colleagues, and Employees
- Health Insurance Coverage For Diabetics
- Sun Life Financial launches first-of-its-kind digital health network to help Canadians live healthier lives
- Canadian Junior Hockey League players face off against concussions
- University of Guelph students to pilot new crisis text line
- All Canadians must have access to prescription medications at fair cost: FCCQ
- Watch your step! Falls are sending more Canadians to the hospital than ever before
- Medical Marijuana: Smoke and Mirrors or Valid Health Plan Coverage?