When visitors come to Canada, any medical services they require while here may or may not be covered by insurance from their home country. For this reason, visitors typically purchase health insurance which covers them during their stay in Canada.
Head Office: Toronto, ON
Serves: visitors to Canada, immigrants, foreign students, Canadian expats, and foreign workers.
HealthQuotes.ca Inc. offers travel medical benefits for visitors to Canada.
We are fully licensed Canadian insurance brokers, and have been in business since 1981.
Visitors to Canada insurance is available to:
- Foreign Students: a dependent attending an educational institution full-time, or a daily registered student.
- Visitors: anyone 79 years of age or under who wishes to visit Canada.
NOTE: over 79 years old is available, but is medically underwritten. Call us.
- Foreign Workers: a foreign worker 69 years of age or under.
- Landed Immigrants: a landed immigrant 69 years of age or under.
- Canadian Expatriates: any returning Canadian citizen 79 years of age or younger.
Canadian insurance companies we are brokers for include the following (but are not limited to):
- Manulife Financial.
- Blue Cross.
- Travel Insurance Coordinators (TIC).
Your benefits needs will be handled by a licensed, experienced Canadian insurance broker who can help you obtain affordable yet comprehensive coverage. Note that online purchasing of visitors insurance (policies) is available.
News and Articles
- Mental health drug claims skyrocket among young Canadians
- Lumino Health Virtual Care EAP service now available to Sun Life Group Benefits Clients
- Pandemic fallout: Canadian workers losing 41 working days per year to absences and presenteeism
- More Canadians now perceive mental illness as a disability: RBC Poll
- Telus Health launches Virtual Pharmacy service in Canada
- Canadian Employer Medical Benefit Costs to Grow 7% in 2022: Aon Survey
- Sun Life Canada launches Sun Life Health to help Canadians lead healthier lives
- Health Gorilla and Optimity Partner to Enhance Carriers’ Risk Assessment, Customer Engagement
- Life and health insurers paid $100 billion to support Canadians through the pandemic, 2020 data shows
- Beneva partners with MedHelper to foster medication adherence