When visitors come to Canada, any medical services they require while here may or may not be covered by insurance from their home country. For this reason, visitors typically purchase health insurance which covers them during their stay in Canada.
Head Office: Toronto, ON
Serves: visitors to Canada, immigrants, foreign students, Canadian expats, and foreign workers.
HealthQuotes.ca Inc. offers travel medical benefits for visitors to Canada.
We are fully licensed Canadian insurance brokers, and have been in business since 1981.
Visitors to Canada insurance is available to:
- Foreign Students: a dependent attending an educational institution full-time, or a daily registered student.
- Visitors: anyone 79 years of age or under who wishes to visit Canada.
NOTE: over 79 years old is available, but is medically underwritten. Call us.
- Foreign Workers: a foreign worker 69 years of age or under.
- Landed Immigrants: a landed immigrant 69 years of age or under.
- Canadian Expatriates: any returning Canadian citizen 79 years of age or younger.
Canadian insurance companies we are brokers for include the following (but are not limited to):
- Manulife Financial.
- Blue Cross.
- Travel Insurance Coordinators (TIC).
Your benefits needs will be handled by a licensed, experienced Canadian insurance broker who can help you obtain affordable yet comprehensive coverage. Note that online purchasing of visitors insurance (policies) is available.
News and Articles
- Medical Marijuana: Smoke and Mirrors or Valid Health Plan Coverage?
- Sun Life Offers Virtual Doctor On Demand
- Sun Life’s digital coach — Ella — now available to all Canadians
- SSQ Insurance takes another step toward health and wellness with its new telemedicine service
- Canadians Struggle to Discuss Financial Challenges Due to Shame and Embarrassment
- Insurer, University Partner to Study Internet-Delivered Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- The Edge Benefits Announces a Game Changing New Health and Dental Plan
- Canadians Are In The Dark About Managing The Care And Finances Of Their Aging Parents
- The Edge Benefits Announces a National Distribution Alliance
- Sun Life first Canadian insurer to launch National Healthcare Provider Ratings Network