Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- La Capitale transforms insurance applications with Breathe Life platformA 2020 ICTA nomination Toronto, ON (Jan. 20, 2020) – La Capitale is focused on innovation and finding ways to empower its advisors to better meet the needs of a modern client. Traditionally, La Capitale sold advisor-driven insurance products using paper forms. Its main application form was 32 pages ...
News and Articles
- La Capitale transforms insurance applications with Breathe Life platform
- CFC Acquires InsurTech ThreatInformer
- CoreLogic Acquires Location, Inc.
- Apollo Exchange partners with MIG Insurance to offer digital insurance tools
- Davies and Keoghs sign deal to form insurance and risk management powerhouse
- Wawanesa Insurance Successfully Implements CSIO’s My Proof of Insurance
- Agile Underwriting Expands Into Western Canada
- CapriCMW Insurance Acquires New Office Location in Whitehorse
- Apollo Exchange partners with Navacord to offer a digital insurance buying experience
- Apollo Exchange Platform Enables Brokers To Instantly Transact Insurance Online