Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- Billyard Insurance Group Launches New Branch in OshawaWelland, ON (June 18, 2021) – Billyard Insurance Group (BIG) continues to be a leading force in the insurance industry, announcing the opening of an additional branch office in Oshawa, Ontario. Billyard Insurance Group – Oshawa is now open and ready to serve local residents with reliable and ...
News and Articles
- Billyard Insurance Group Launches New Branch in Oshawa
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Excess Underwriting Company
- Robson Restoration joins EMRG Canada network
- Brokerlink Expands Southern Ontario Presence With Lackner Mclennan Insurance Acquisition
- Westland Insurance Acquires Two Brokerages in Saskatchewan
- Merit Insurance integrates with FIRST Canada’s FIRST Pay™ for Vertafore SIG
- Hub International acquires Global Credit Risk Management Inc.
- NFP Enhances Customer Experience and Advances Digital Transformation with the Launch of NFP Connect
- Hub International Acquires Salvatore Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- Intact and Tryg complete acquisition of RSA Group