Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- Gore Mutual and Custom Software Enable Real-Time Direct Rating for Brokers in BCVancouver, BC (Nov. 15, 2018) – Custom Software Solutions Inc. (CSSI) is pleased to announce a new partnership with Gore Mutual that enables real-time, direct rating ability for brokers in British Columbia. The integration project connects CSSI’s broker management system The Broker’s Workstation ...
News and Articles
- Gore Mutual and Custom Software Enable Real-Time Direct Rating for Brokers in BC
- Applied TAM Introduces Integration with CSIO’s My Proof of Insurance eDelivery Solution
- Towerhill Joins BrokerLink
- Applied Systems and ePayPolicy Announce Payment Processing Integration
- Toronto Insurance Council Releases White Paper Detailing Learnings From “The D/X Initiative.”
- Big Gains, Big Bets in U.S. P&L Independent Insurance Channel
- Navacord strengthens Construction Practice with addition of specialty company Westmount Guarantee Services Inc.
- Hub International Acquires The Assets Of Kuokoa Enterprises Inc.
- Hub International Acquires The Assets Of Tri-Line Agencies Inc.
- DXP and aPaaS For Insurers: Overview and Prominent Providers