Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- BeniPlus and Tia Health Enter into Distribution AgreementToronto, ON (Aug. 21, 2019) – BeniPlus Inc., a provider of simple, flexible and affordable group benefits to small businesses throughout Canada, announced today that they have entered into a partnership agreement with Tia Health to offer virtual medical services to all of their new and existing ...
News and Articles
- BeniPlus and Tia Health Enter into Distribution Agreement
- Brokerlink Expands With Acquisition of A-Plus
- U.S. Independent Insurance Channel Set to Achieve Record Year
- Financial Horizons Group Continues Growing with TORCE/VANCE Financial Group
- Breathe Life Introduces Advisor Experience for Insurance Carriers to Empower Agents With Powerful Tools to Attract, Acquire, and Retain Clients
- Electronic Proof of Auto Insurance Receives Approval in Alberta
- Humania Assurance announces the acquisition of all Tour+Med assets
- Brookfield Business Partners to Acquire Control of Genworth Canada
- FirstOnSite Restoration expands further with acquisition of JPL Disaster Recovery
- IBC Encouraged by Alberta Government’s Swift Action on Electronic Pink Slips