Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- CapriCMW and Rogers Insurance Merge to Become Acera Insurance, One of Canada’s Largest Independent BrokeragesCalgary, AB (Sept. 20, 2022) — CapriCMW and Rogers Insurance are pleased to announce that they have merged and will be known as Acera Insurance. The merger combines the strength and stability of two award-winning independent and employee-controlled companies, consolidating a wide range of ...
News and Articles
- CapriCMW and Rogers Insurance Merge to Become Acera Insurance, One of Canada’s Largest Independent Brokerages
- BrokerTeam Insurance Opens First Alberta Location
- West Wawanosh Mutual continues their Digital Transformation by Implementing Cognition+ for Underwriting
- Westland Insurance acquires Montridge Advisory Group and BST Insurance
- Ontario-Based Insurance Group Buys Stan Darling Insurance
- Westland Insurance acquires Front Row Insurance Brokers, expanding Commercial practice and entering US market
- SIB Corp. Partners with DeJong’s Insurance Ltd.
- FIRST Canada and Vertafore Canada announce enhancements to FIRST Pay™ for Vertafore SIG™
- BrokerLink makes three more acquisitions across the country
- Billyard Insurance Group Opens Third Office in Greater Ottawa Area