Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- Applied Systems Reveals 2020 Digital Technology Adoption Survey Results among Global Independent Agencies and BrokeragesAnnual independent agent and brokerage survey reports adoption of digital technology remains steady year over year University Park, IL (July 28, 2020) – Applied Systems has announced the findings of its annual Applied Digital Agency and Brokerage Survey, providing an industry-wide benchmark for ...
News and Articles
- Applied Systems Reveals 2020 Digital Technology Adoption Survey Results among Global Independent Agencies and Brokerages
- Navacord boosts strength in benefits business with two new partnerships
- Majesco To Be Acquired By Thoma Bravo
- Sun Life clients can now get insurance faster than ever
- Applied Systems and Northbridge achieve Level II CSIO Commercial Lines Certification
- IMS expands European presence with launch of UBI product for German ADAC Autoversicherung AG
- Novinsoft launches new class of Illustrator applications
- SkyWatch.AI launches a revamped drone insurance platform with the help of Google for Startups
- Insurance Providers Increasingly Sending Documents Through My Proof of Insurance During COVID-19
- Navacord expands reach from coast to coast with new partnerships