Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- Applied Systems Acquires TechCanaryAcquisition to drive greater sales and marketing automation for insurance brokerages, MGAs and insurers University Park, IL (Apr. 10, 2019) – Applied Systems has announced the acquisition of TechCanary, the leading insurance CRM system built on the Salesforce.com platform. This acquisition expands ...
News and Articles
- Applied Systems Acquires TechCanary
- Why I’m Stoked About the CSIO Minimum Data Set for Commercial Lines: Kevin Campbell, Policy Works
- The Co-operators acquires Robinson & Associates Insurance Brokers
- Hub International Acquires Entertainment Book Of Business
- Announcing Aviva Ally – transacting small business insurance made easy
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Keyser Benefits Corp.
- Navacord advances growth strategy with addition of Mitchell & Abbott Group
- The Co-operators acquires Credit Union Advantage Insurance Brokerage Ltd.
- Chatbots Growing in Importance as Part of Hybrid Service Strategies for Insurers
- Hub International Acquires Del Fisher Insurance Inc.