Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- Brokerslink adds insurance claims dispute advisory service to global network capabilitiesZug, Switzerland (Sept. 13, 2021) – Global broking business Brokerslink is pleased to announce that Fenchurch Law, a leading law firm supporting policyholders in insurance disputes, has become an affiliate and will offer a dedicated advisory service for claims and coverage disputes relating to ...
News and Articles
- Brokerslink adds insurance claims dispute advisory service to global network capabilities
- Westland Insurance Acquires Two Alberta Brokerages
- Billyard Insurance Group Continues Growth in Ontario with Three New Locations
- Apollo and LetUs by RentMoola Partner to Offer Access to Integrated Digital Insurance
- Willis Towers Watson announces agreement to sell Willis Re to Gallagher
- Hub International To Acquire Assets of National Home Warranty Group Inc.
- Billyard Insurance Group Opens Three New Locations in Toronto Area
- Brokers, Agents Break All-Time Growth Records
- Billyard Insurance Expands in Eastern Canada
- IVANS Acquires Ask Kodiak