Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- Tier1 acquires Alessa compliance and financial crime prevention software solutionAcquisition expands Tier1’s portfolio of digital transformation solutions to optimize client engagement, increase operational efficiency and reduce regulatory compliance risk, and is in conjunction with President Jiro Okochi’s promotion to CEO of Tier1. New York, NY (Jan. 15, 2021) – Tier1 ...
News and Articles
- Tier1 acquires Alessa compliance and financial crime prevention software solution
- NFP acquires EdgeHill Insurance Brokers Ltd., expands P&C bokerage presence in Ontario
- SMA Joins ReSource Pro’s Portfolio of Companies
- 2021 Personal Lines Insurance Carrier Performance: An Agent Survey
- Canadian Broker Network and its member Synex announce acquisition of Invessa
- Northbridge Insurance and Applied Systems partner to provide digital solutions for brokers
- Waypoint Insurance grows North Shore presence with addition of Lynn Valley Insurance
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Cain Insurance Services Ltd.
- On Side Restoration expands in Quebec with Acquisition of Groupe Dijon
- Westland Insurance Acquires Daysland Insurance