Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- Hub International Acquires Wessex Financial Inc.Alberta-based independent employee benefits and living benefits firm Hub’s latest acquisition Chicago, IL (Apr. 8, 2021) – Hub International Limited (Hub), a leading full-service global insurance broker, announced today that it has acquired Wessex Financial Inc. (Wessex Financial). Terms of the ...
News and Articles
- Hub International Acquires Wessex Financial Inc.
- Next Insurance, Amazon Business Prime partner on affordable digital insurance for small businesses
- Germania Life Insurance Company goes live with illustrate inc platform
- Brokerslink Network adds B. Riley Advisory Services Group
- Cal LeGrow Insurance and Synex Group gain foothold in Atlantic Canada with GoToInsure acquisition
- As Distribution Connectivity Platforms Continue to Evolve, Insurers Can No Longer Afford to Ignore Their Capabilities
- SPJST selects illustrate inc to accelerate the digital transformation of their Life Insurance business
- Swiss Re Corporate Solutions collaborating with Economical to provide access to IPA platform and network services
- Constellation Insurance Holdings enters into agreement to acquire Ohio National
- Amwins Specialty Logistics Underwriters Expands Services to Canada