Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- Hub International Acquires PDF Financial GroupOntario-based independent brokerage Hub’s latest acquisition Chicago, IL (Oct. 8, 2019) – Hub International Limited (Hub), a leading global insurance brokerage, announced today that it has acquired PDF Financial Group Inc. (PDF). Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Based in Toronto, ...
News and Articles
- Hub International Acquires PDF Financial Group
- Hubio Technology Launches New Farm Insurance Digital Platform
- FCA Insurance Brokers Joins Canadian Broker Network
- Navacord continues banner year with addition of Hoffmann Kool Insurance and Life Line Insurance
- Hub International Acquires ProCorp Financial Inc.
- Most Canadians don’t know key details about their properties and that makes getting home insurance quotes inaccurate and annoying
- Hub International Acquires Regency Advisory Corporation
- Navacord passes the $1 billion premium threshold with new Broker Partner
- BrokerLink Continues Growth With Double Acquisition
- Merger of Excellence Life Insurance Company and Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc.