Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- Wawanesa Obtains CSIO Certification for Commercial Lines eDocsToronto, ON (Oct. 21, 2020) – CSIO is pleased to announce that The Wawanesa Mutual Insurance Company has obtained CSIO Certification for Commercial Lines (CL) eDocs. This certification program enables insurers and vendors to verify their implementation of eDocs according to CSIO Standards, ensuring ...
News and Articles
- Wawanesa Obtains CSIO Certification for Commercial Lines eDocs
- North American Insurance Carrier Selects Breathe Life to Power Digital Distribution for the Next Decade
- Hub International acquires certain assets of Mumby Insurance Brokers
- IDC Worldsource Insurance Network Inc. Acquires Copoloff Insurance Agencies (Canada) Ltd.
- FIRST Canada announces a partnership with Next Wave Canada
- Hub International acquires Alberta-based Clearpoint
- Novacap To Acquire Interest in GroupAssur
- Westland Insurance Acquires Two New Brokerage Firms in Alberta
- BrokerTeam Group Adds Two New Brokerages to Its Growing Insurance Broker Network
- Young Agents See Technology as Key to Meeting Evolving Customer Expectations: Novarica