Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- Keal Announces ClearPay IntegrationMontreal, QC (Sept. 18, 2018) – Vertafore’s Canadian unit, Keal Technology, the leader in broker management solutions, is proud to announce their partnership with ClearPay. SIG users now enjoy a dramatically simplified payment process for paying their monthly premium payables and collect direct ...
News and Articles
- Keal Announces ClearPay Integration
- Policy Works introduces commercial lines data exchange API with RSA Canada
- Alberta-based Allied Insurance Services Joins BrokerLink
- Hub International Acquires Saskatchewan-Based Hometown Insurance Brokers
- Vertafore and Pathway Announce New Integration
- Gold Key Insurance Ltd. and Gold Key Registry Ltd. Join Sharp Insurance Group Of Companies
- Hub International Acquires Ontario-Based Access Insurance Brokers Inc.
- Custom Software and Stage2Data Announce Strategic Partnership
- Trufla Technology Launches Carrier-To-Broker API In Canada
- Four New Carriers Join CSIO Commercial Lines Working Group