Insurance distribution has changed radically with the advent of the Internet. The early vision of online insurance sales (if you build it, they will come) has been superceded by reality: just because you built a website does not mean customers will beat a path to your virtual door to buy their insurance.
These days, business-to-business elements of e-business are capturing the lion's share of the attention. Brokers are now emerging from the threat of disintermediation with a renewed focus on the client and prospect – and armed with new partnerships, kitbags bursting with additional products, and a formidable set of Internet tools. Direct writers are also vying for share with increasingly sophisticated Internet, CRM, and other tools. Never before has the customer been at the centre of such a fierce battle.
- Apollo launches AXIS Insurance on the ExchangeVancouver, BC (June 18, 2019) – AXIS Insurance, a business segment of AXIS Capital Holdings Limited, has partnered with Apollo Insurance to offer bind online insurance products through the Apollo Exchange. As with every Exchange product, the entire process, from quoting, binding coverage, and ...
News and Articles
- Apollo launches AXIS Insurance on the Exchange
- Genius Financial Group and Lussier Dale Parizeau consolidate
- Lussier Dale Parizeau acquires the assets of Petrela, Murray, LeBlanc Inc.
- Apollo launches Trisura Guarantee on the Exchange
- La Capitale and LEDOR are joining forces
- CansureTech Fuels Brokers’ Online Sales
- Hub International Acquires Porchlight Financial
- Custom Software and ClearPay Announce Payment Integration
- Apollo Insurance launches Exchange for brokers to quote, bind, and issue insurance documents online
- Westland Insurance acquires Farrell Agencies Ltd.