The Platform Economy And Your Insurance Business
Insurers are facing unprecedented challenges. As technology innovation creates new products and services, consumer expectations rise ever higher – often set by the likes of Google and Amazon.
Both insurance incumbents and industry newcomers are trying innovative approaches across all aspects of their business, from culture to product innovation, from customer service to new business models – which will reshape marketing, coverages, claims, and more. The notion of “business as usual” is obsolete.
ICEF2019: “Insurance In The Platform Economy” will bring together industry thought leaders, pioneers who are taking advantage of new models and platforms, and businesses with products and services to help you compete and move forward.
Explore the new horizon: “Take action for your insurance future” and prepare your business to compete in the emerging platform economy.
Hear from industry thought leaders, including:
A Path to the Future of Insurance
SVP - Strategic Marketing
We are in a time of disruption, with customer needs changing fast. Some insurance leaders are aggressively responding. But others are responding slowly or not at all. Getting out ahead of the curve is more important than ever. Leadership matters. Speed matters. Learn more.
What Platforms Can Do For You
Director - North America P&C Practice
What is an insurance platform, precisely, and why does every insurance technology vendor have or want one? Donald will discuss the value proposition, for insurers and for platform sponsors; and the implications, both immediate and looking ahead. Learn more.
Why Insurance?: An Industry Whose Time Has Come ... At Last
The Change Alliance
The digital transformation of insurance is generating opportunities to develop and reposition businesses that are deeply committed to creating the social benefits that are so very much needed and wanted today by both employees and customers. Learn more.
A Peek Into The Future of Insurance
CEO & Co-Founder
Alongside an impressive number of new startups, we are seeing the adoption of InsurTech characteristics by incumbents. But even amid the digital revolution, thought leaders are looking over the horizon at new opportunities and paradigm shifts. Learn more.
Who Should Attend?
This event will provide significant insights for:
- CEOs and COOs, to understand business model implications;
- CIOs, CFOs, CROs, for planning, prioritization, and risk/disruption management;
- Underwriting, claims, and actuarial officers, for quantification of impacts;
- Marketing officers, for planning segmentation, targeting and digital/engagement strategies;
- Broker principals and partners, for strategic and operational planning.
- We are applying for RIBO Continuing Education accreditation for this event.
- We won't know the specific amount of credit until after the event.
- The 2018 Executive Forum was accredited for 6.0 hours of CE credit in the Management category.