2022 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards
The #ICTA2022 winners were announced June 22, 2022 in a virtual awards ceremony
The results of the 2022 Insurance-Canada.ca Technology Awards were announced on June 22. The virtual ceremony, now available on-demand, features:
- an overview of how the nominees have responded to customer expectations and competitive pressures in different niches of insurance;
- an appearance from each of the finalists:
- Kumar Siva, Chief Operating Officer, Accident Support Services International
- Randy Carroll, CEO, Ai Insurance Group
- Jonathan Spinner, AVP, Claims Innovation, Aviva Canada
- Patrick Bossey, VP, Data & Digital Solutions, Crawford Canada
- Kate Jackson, Marketing Manager, Fuse Insurance
- Evan Seabrook, Broker Services Coordinator, Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance
- remarks from Brenda Rose, Chair – Technology Committee, Canadian Broker Network, our 2022 awards sponsor;
- the announcement of the People’s Choice Award winners (with brief remarks); and
- the announcement of the ICTA winner and runners-up.
Join us to celebrate innovation and progress in Canadian P&C insurance.
2022 ICTA Sponsor:
Canadian Broker Network
The Canadian Broker Network is an alliance of leading independent insurance brokerages representing more than $2.0 billion in property casualty premiums as well as employee benefits and life and financial services, with over 100 offices across Canada and more than 2,000 employees. We give independent, employee-owned brokerages a unique way to grow and innovate their businesses by leveraging the collective wisdom, experience, and connections of our members.
Fiercely independent & proudly Canadian. For more information on CBN, including a list of our members, please visit canadianbrokernetwork.com.