Innovating today to address a more competitive tomorrow
Digital transformation is triggering innovation and improvement in every part of insurance:
- Priority #1 is to offer self-service and improve the customer experience;
- Insurance processes are increasingly automated;
- "Anytime, anywhere" access to products and services is becoming commonplace for customers, staff and partners.
Simultaneously, InsurTech startups and innovation-oriented incumbents are raising the competitive bar:
- New niches for on-demand, usage- or behaviour-based, and IoT-managed risk products;
- Data: access and analysis using advanced technologies such as APIs, ML, AI;
- Consumer expectations are (still) rising.
Every insurance role is being reinvented, demanding deeper skills, knowledge and specialization. Thriving in this era of dramatic change in insurance is your challenge.
ICEF2020 will bring together industry thought leaders, business innovators and technology experts to explore the current trends and where they are likely to lead. Discuss the competitive forces which can help guide your decisions. Be more prepared for tomorrow.
- We will be requesting Continuing Education accreditation from RIBO for the Executive Forum;
- Last year's Executive Forum received the usual 6.0 hours of credit in the Management category.
Schedule & Location
8:30am - 6:00pm, Wednesday, August 26, 2020.
Registration and continental breakfast open at 7:45am.
The day will conclude with a networking reception 4:30-6:00pm.
St. James Cathedral Centre
65 Church St., Toronto, ON
Who Should Attend?
This event will provide significant insights for:
- CEOs and COOs, to understand business model implications;
- CIOs, CFOs, CROs, for planning, prioritization, and risk/disruption management;
- Underwriting, claims, and actuarial officers, for quantification of impacts;
- Marketing officers, for planning segmentation, targeting and digital/engagement strategies;
- Broker principals and partners, for strategic and operational planning.