A one-day seminar, “How to Reduce Insurance Fraud,” 8:00am – 4:00pm, April 11, 2013, in Milton, ON.
This is your invitation to attend an ISB-U Education Series Event. ISB-U Education Series is a series of regularly scheduled training sessions designed to provide professionals with the knowledge and tools they need in conducting claim investigations.
What you will learn
- Signs of arson
- Insider info from recent cases
- The role of the Office of the Fire Marshal
- Firsthand accounts from the scene
- Process of detecting fraud
- How to properly utilize an interpreter
- Available sourced documents to help your case
- Information gleaned from financial statements
Who should attend
- Insurance Adjusters
- Independent Adjusters
- Claim Managers
- Insurance Executives
- Special Investigations Unit Personnel
- Insurance Council Members
- Risk Managers
- Fraud Investigators
Fraud investigators share information from investigations into Criminally Organized Collisions
and Medical Clinics, that you can use to review everyday claims
– Constable Glen Morash – Fraud Bureau – Majors – Peel Regional Police
– Constable Ken Wright – Peel Regional – Major Collision Bureau
Fire Marshall’s Office
– Larry Cocco & Todd Clarke – Operations Manager – Fire Investigation Services – Office of the Fire Marshal
…and several more sessions.
Cost: $97 (HST included)
See the detailed agenda and register here.
ISB Canada is Canada’s largest supplier of source documents and retrieval services to the insurance industry. ISB specializes in providing a single source for the information and documentation required during the claim handling process. More information at www.isbc.ca.