Orem, Utah, March 20, 2007 � Xactware announced today that it will unveil its latest estimating technology at PLRB�s Claims Conference in Florida later this month. Xactware will be conducting demonstrations and training for Xactimate 25, the latest release of its flagship estimating product. This will be the first public presentation of the dramatically redesigned system.
Xactimate users represent a wide client base, including insurance companies, restoration contractors, independent adjusters, remodelers, and specialty service providers. �Customer input continues to play a significant role in the development of features and functionality, making the latest version of Xactimate more powerful and easier to use than ever before,� says Jeff Taylor, an associate vice president at Xactware, who manages the Xactimate product.
Xactimate 25 enhancements include:
- Single Application. The XactCentral communication program has now been completely integrated into Xactimate, providing improved functionality and simplification for the full-assignment workflow.
- Xactimate Dashboard. The Xactimate Dashboard window allows users to add new projects, open recent projects, and access XactNet with just one click.
- New Sketch Wizards. Sketch�s new Plumbing, Insulation, HVAC, and Deck wizards allow users to easily add plumbing fixtures, insulation, duct work, decks, and more.
- Enhanced Summary Report. The Summary Report is now more detailed with sections for coverage limits, insured participation, and more.
- New Optional Language Packs. Xactimate 25 with language packs allows customers to use English, French, or Spanish. Users can easily estimate in one language and print reports in another or simply toggle between languages.
- Merge Projects. Take multiple estimates from various participants and merge them into one final estimate.
- Single Project SmartList with Filters. Projects from all profiles are now displayed in one SmartList. In addition, Project SmartList Filters allow users to filter the Project SmartList to see only what is needed. Users can also save commonly used filters.
- New Coverage Design. Customize coverages to reflect specific policies. For each coverage, users can specify limit, deductible, and reserve and add as much data as needed.
�Since its inception more than 20 years ago, Xactimate has been our flagship product, and over the years, it has become the property insurance industry�s leading program for structural estimation,� says Jim Loveland, Xactware president and CEO. �We are extremely excited about the latest enhancements to Xactimate 25 and confident that they will continue to provide our customers with the innovative advancements they have come to expect.�
The most powerful version of Xactimate to date, Xactimate 25 provides published pricing data for more than 460 different economic areas in the United States and Canada, updated at least once a quarter, and serves as a field component of the full-cycle assignment process.
About Xactware Solutions, Inc.
Xactware Solutions, Inc. (Xactware) is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISO specializing in the property insurance, remodeling, and restoration industries. Xactware�s technology tools include software estimating programs for PCs and tablet PCs, as well as powerful online systems for replacement-cost calculations, estimate tracking, and data trending in real time. For more information about Xactware�s products and services, call Xactware at 1-800-424-9228 or contact us online.
ISO is a leading provider of products and services that help measure, manage, and reduce risk. ISO provides data, analytics, and decision-support solutions to professionals in many fields, including insurance, finance, real estate, health services, government, and human resources. Clients use ISO�s databases and services to classify and evaluate a variety of risks and detect potential fraud. In the United States and around the world, ISO�s services help customers protect people, property, and financial assets.