- Do you know the three categories of water losses?
- Do you realize the professional standards required for water damage restoration?
- Do you understand psychrometry, the science of drying?
- Do you receive the proper documentation on water losses your contractors are obligated to provide?
- Do you know what it takes to minimize the chance of mould growth?
As leaders of the property restoration industry, First General Services Canada has developed a 1-hour Ounce of Prevention seminar to educate claims managers and adjusters of the most appropriate water loss protocols. We have provided this seminar to most national carriers and their staff. If you are interested in this free seminar, please contact Nancy at (416) 736-0395 ext. 33 or by e-mail: email@example.com to find out the availability of this seminar in your local area.
First General Services (Toronto) Ltd. is a member affiliate of First General Services Canada, the leading national network of full service providers in property restoration. Being the first and only ISO 9001:2000 certified restoration company in the Greater Toronto Region, we are committed to providing you with quality service for your emergency and restoration needs. Visit our web site at http://www.firstgeneralgta.ca