Athletes in any sport, whether amateur or professional, often travel to other locations - the state or province next door - and countries nearby or half way around the world to compete. Regardless of where they are, they then need travel health insurance, usually beyond the coverage they have at home.
Sports activities often contain some element of health risk above that provided by standard travel health insurance, for which they may in fact be precluded. A good health insurance plan which covers the unique needs of amateur and professional athletes should be part of any athlete's travel plan and kit bag.
Office in Cannington ON
Serving all of Canada
Request a Travel Insurance Quote for Sports Athletes; Travel Health Insurance for Amateur Athletes.
1-705-432-2314 or toll-free in North America 1-877-682-0022
We offer coverage to Canadians, Americans and International sport teams and individuals emergency travel health insurance no matter what the sport. Email us the details of your sport, destination and travel dates and we will promptly respond with a quote based on your team or individual needs. Coverage is available for all sports.
Visit Edwards Insurance for an online quote, or call or e-mail for more information.
News and Articles
- Edwards Insurance Announces Travel Health Insurance For High Risk Sports Participants
- ENCON Launches New Sports, Leisure and Recreation Program
- Spring, Sports and Insurance
- Allied World North America and Venture Insurance Programs Launch Sportsman Coverage
- Insurance Brokers and the Canadian Ski Patrol Encourage Safety on the Slopes