Many of us participate in sports activities as a member of a team. By definition, teams will travel a certain amount, and depending on the team and sport, inter-provincial and even international travel may be undertaken. Travel outside a team's home province, or even inside, brings special insurance needs.
Organized sports have recognized these possibilities and are increasingly double checking their coverage to make sure such risks are insured. Some insurance organizations specialize in this single area; others have a sports specialty within a broader insurance practice.
Contact: Bill Bailey at email@example.com or call 1-888-522-4999 toll-free.
Your specialists for sports accident coverage for associations, leagues, organizations, tournaments and sports camps for players, coaches and referees of all ages. Coverages include Accident, Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Specific loss, Accidental Dental benefit, Rehabilitation benefits and Out of Country medical insurance coverage. Please call or e-mail to get a quote.
Get an immediate quote from Hudson Henderson.
News and Articles
- Edwards Insurance Announces Travel Health Insurance For High Risk Sports Participants
- ENCON Launches New Sports, Leisure and Recreation Program
- Spring, Sports and Insurance
- Allied World North America and Venture Insurance Programs Launch Sportsman Coverage
- Insurance Brokers and the Canadian Ski Patrol Encourage Safety on the Slopes