Tomorrow’s insurance leaders must prepare for the adoption of blockchain and big data, the growing challenges of cybersecurity and more
London, UK (Dec. 13, 2018) — Dramatic changes are reshaping the insurance industry, and forward-looking insurers aren’t just watching it happen. They are taking action and making investments that will help them become more customer-centric, improve their pricing and create operational efficiencies.
But with so much changing and so much at stake, where are the right areas to focus? Our global insurance team has identified five key issues and trends that should be on the radar for insurance company leaders.
- Digital and omnichannel — Are you as customer-centric as your customers want you to be?
- Big data and analytics — Have you joined the revolution?
- Legacy system transformation — From modernization to mobile to robots – where are you on the journey?
- Cybersecurity — Are you still vulnerable?
- InsurTech and blockchain — Does the innovation upside from disruptive technologies outweigh the competitive threat?
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by EYGM Limited, a member of the global EY organization that also does not provide any services to clients.
Source: EYTags: EY, Predictions, trends