Business Category: A technology provider of InsurTech tools to insurance practitioners
Maturity Status: Mature (more than 3 years since product went into production)
Product or Service: Quadient Inspire creates, manages and delivers omni-channel customer communications
Area: Property & Casualty and Life & Health insurance
Insurance enterprises must compete by creating exceptional customer experiences, so Quadient provides Customer Experience Management software solutions and expertise that deliver meaningful and compliant omnichannel customer interactions across the entire customer journey.
Quadient’s Business Process Automation solutions help medium and smaller-sized insurance organizations streamline document production processes and departmental workflows and automate communications to accelerate cash flow.
Quadient’s Mail-Related Solutions provide the cutting-edge hardware, software and expertise required to simplify mail delivery for accurate, personalized, low-cost and timely physical communications.
What makes us an InsurTech:
For insurance organizations, competitive differentiation relies on customer experience, but most insurers are struggling to make meaningful progress due to cumbersome legacy technology, departmental silos and rapidly changing regulations. From life and health to property and casualty insurance, Quadient’s portfolio of industry-leading solutions help organizations create a nimble, effective and unified customer communications infrastructure and automated processes to deliver compliant omnichannel customer experiences that span the entire customer journey.
Major features & technology used:
Customer Experience Management:
- Quadient Inspire is an award-winning and analyst-acclaimed customer communications management platform for on-premise, cloud or hybrid deployment. It integrates with existing core billing, policy administration and claims systems, like Guidewire InsuranceSuite™.
- Quadient Inspire’s powerful migration technology applies artificial intelligence, machine learning and natural language processing to reduce the time and costs associated with retiring legacy customer communication management systems and migrating to a modern platform.
- Quadient Inspire’s paperless claims processing involves mobile device features such as photo capture and electronic sign-off capabilities to make claims management quicker and affect a positive moment of truth for customers.
- Quadient Customer Journey Mapping uses journey visualization, sentiment analysis and social collaboration to be the only cloud-based journey mapping tool that incorporates both digital and physical touchpoints into a comprehensive map.
Business Process Automation:
- Quadient Impress is a comprehensive outbound document management platform that helps medium and smaller-sized insurance companies automate the entire customer communication workflow and send critical customer communications, such as invoices, statements, policy notices and letters, via any combination of channels—print, digital or outsourced.
- Quadient Impress Portal allows insurers to securely deliver documents and promote the corporate image through a branded web portal.
- Quadient Impress Distribute is a hybrid mail solution that makes it possible to upload documents via the cloud for Quadient’s mail production facility to print, sort, stuff, meter and deliver the mail to the post office, eliminating the labor-intensive process of managing outbound mail.
- Built on generations of experience and cutting-edge technology, Quadient offers a full suite of mailing solutions that effectively manage mailing and shipping, helping insurers of all sizes to reduce operational expenses, securely automate and monitor every step of the process and deliver detailed, accurate cost tracking and reporting. Transform mailing operation from a cost center to a profit center.
News & Updates
See the latest Quadient news.
Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. By focusing on four key solution areas including Customer Experience Management, Business Process Automation, Mail-Related Solutions, and Parcel Locker Solutions, Quadient helps simplify the connection between people and what matters. Quadient supports hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide in their quest to create relevant, personalized connections and achieve customer experience excellence. Quadient is listed in compartment B of Euronext Paris (QDT) and is part of the CAC® Mid & Small and EnterNext® Tech 40 indices. Visit Quadient at www.quadient.com and follow on LinkedIn or Twitter.
→ back to the InsurTech Spotlight index