Company: CaseWare RCM
Business Category: A technology provider of InsurTech tools to insurance practitioners
Maturity Status: Mature (more than 3 years since product went into production)
Product or Service: Alessa
Area: Life & Health insurance
CaseWare RCM Inc. is the maker of Alessa, a controls monitoring and compliance software solution. With deployments in more than 20 countries, Alessa is designed to help organizations ensure compliance to regulations, detect complex fraud schemes, and prevent waste, abuse and misuse.
What makes us an InsurTech:
Alessa offers the following features for insurance companies:
- Claims monitoring and screening: Alessa uses rules-based analytics, fraud models and machine learning to identify potentially fraudulent insurance claims prior to payout.
- Investigation Tools: Alessa offers dynamic workflows to guide processes and investigations. Case management offers a collaborative approach to investigations, compliance, and decision making.
- Risk Scoring: Alessa uses data from various sources, including sanctions lists and past claims, to provide an assessment of the risks with claims or of doing business with an individual, business or practitioner.
- Data Management: Alessa accesses data from many platforms, including ERPs, bespoke applications, and core business systems so insurance companies can improve their business processes with their existing infrastructure.
- Metrics & Insights: Alessa offers configurable dashboards so management can track key metrics including program performance.
To learn more about how Alessa can be used to monitor claims and stop insurance fraud, visit https://www.caseware.com/alessa/industries/insurance/ .
Source: CaseWare RCM Inc.
→ back to the InsurTech Spotlight index