The Commercial Lines process is incredibly challenging for brokers, insurers and ultimately, the end customer. There are pain points at every step of the journey and every client requires a different approach.
Quotey is a Canadian company, established to take on these challenges and transform the way that brokers support their commercial clients.
Key features of the Quotey system include:
- Digital, intuitive smart apps for 570+ types of business with client hand-off functionality.
- Digital Marketing Hub for you to track and update responses from multiple insurers when you go to market.
- Instant quotes and comparisons for qualifying prospects from a growing list of insurers. Quotey also analyzes and scores quotes against client needs.
- Comprehensive client presentations that can be configured and created with a few clicks.
- The ability to add any programs that your brokerage might have for instant underwriting and quoting.
- An insurer directory, where you can customize and maintain your brokerage's contact list for every insurer you work with.
All of this and more is available for instant set-up, no minimum tie-in periods, for a low monthly subscription fee.
Speaker Nick Kidd will describe Quotey, review these product features and answer any questions you may have.
Learn more about the transformational impact that Quotey can have on a brokerage, and on its markets and customers.
Watch the webinar recording or scroll down to learn more about the speakers.
CEO and Co-Founder,
Nick has a unique perspective on our amazing industry, having spent 26 years in leadership roles on the Insurer, MGA and Broker sides of the business in both the UK and Canada. In the process, Nick has developed functional expertise in claims, underwriting, pricing, analytics, strategy, sales and operations at companies such as AXA, Aon, April and Mitch Insurance. All of this has been channelled into Quotey, which aims to transform the way that commercial insurance works for brokers, insurers, MGAs and their clients. Nick lives in Brooklin, Ontario, with his wife and 3 kids.
Doug Grant has been helping the insurance industry in Canada – individual companies and cross-industry groups in both P&C and Life – make effective use of technology for many years.
Doug is a founding partner of Insurance-Canada.ca, a leading Canadian Insurance resource centre for consumers and insurance professionals alike. He helps organize and host Insurance-Canada.ca's annual conference and other industry events.
Quotey was incubated and iterated inside one of Canada's leading digital brokerages - in essence: "built by brokers for brokers". Far from a tagline, this fact comes through very clearly in the feedback we receive from brokers who have seen and used Quotey. We understand what it is like in the commercial insurance trenches and the vast amount of complexity that brokers are expected to manage without the right tools. Our aim is to solve these problems: not only for brokers, but also for insurers and the end-customer.. For more information, visit quotey.io.