Calling all ORBiT members ... Join us on Tuesday, November 12th
This special once-a-year meeting is an important opportunity for ORBiT stakeholders (members and non-members – brokers, insurers and suppliers to the P&C insurance broker channel) to learn about the exciting new initiatives that are rolling out for 2014. This is your opportunity to play an active role in setting ORBiT's 2014 priorities.
ORBiT’s theme for 2014: “SCOPE”
Join the discussion on how brokerages can increase their success by investing in their Scope:
Sharing Collaboration Openness People Education
Those who cannot make it to the event can contribute their perspectives and opinions by taking a survey.
There is no cost for ORBiT members to attend, and a fee of $75 for non-members. Lunch is provided.
- Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2013
- Time: 9:30am to 3:30pm (Registration opens at 9:00am)
- Location: The Insurance Institute, 18 King Street East, 16th Floor, Toronto, ON; M5C 1C4
The agenda for the day includes:
- 2013 Working Group Updates
- ORBiT Goals and Plans for 2014
- Discussion on 2014 Working Groups
- New: 2014 Working Group power sessions
ORBiT Canada is a national, not-for-profit organization of insurance brokers, insurance carriers and technology providers dedicated to the advancement of Real Time transactions in the Canadian broker distribution channel. For more information, visit www.orbitcanada.ca.